• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sengoku Jidai: A Samurai RP

Arashi cocked his head slightly when she asked his name. "Lord Ikko, Ikko Arashi at your service." He turned and walked further out into the field and placed his hand on the ground. Before he engaged in battle, he wanted to check the ki of the forces engaging in combat. Hmm, it seem like there were some dmons and half bloods down there, spell casters to. It seemed like some of the demon forces were holding, either non-combat demons or possibly being held back for a good time. Hmm, he probably had best join the battle ongoing. The garrison could hold now without his help, and he would be wasting time.

He began to gather all his Ki, and applied some to his feet to increase his speed dashing toward combat like a striking eagle. His eyes glowed with the gathered Ki, and his armor shimmered as he began to apply Ki hardening. In his right hand, he carried his massive Naginata. Let them feel the wrath of the Ikko Ikki!
animegirl20 animegirl20

Once she was on her horse she glanced towards the man as he said his name then watched as he dashed towards combat. "Lord Ikko huh?" She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Hisamune voice. "Huh?....Will do" She was about set off but before she did she looked towards the battle field and then back Hisamune. "Asato......don't get distracted." She then set off with her troupes behind her heading towards the castle. Once she arrived her men went to their stations and she headed in towards the castle looking for Lord Fuka.
Blitzer Blitzer
Dante Verren Dante Verren

Hiro smirked at the lords comment and dashed forwards as he lurched towards the ground, "I'm sorry my lord it appears to have gone horsing around." At the sight of blood on some of the bandages wrapped around the Lord, Hiro dropped to one knee next to the lord placing a hand on his shoulder. At the same time the rest of the armies would see a large rock suddenly appearing over the top of them. "My lord it may be best for you to withdraw from this battle, you seem to have taken injuries and it would be best If your forces didn't lose their commander in the first battle."
SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS

Scavenger Scavenger
Masaki grabbed his hand. Clearly angry at the prospect of having to withdraw, but his grip loosened as he the full extent of the situation came down on him. The shogunate forces were losing hard, all he could do now was fall back and try to minimize casualties.

"You're right. We need to go. But if we sound a retreat now we'll only be exposing our backs to their rifles and Calvary. We need an opening." However just as Masaki spoke he saw his answer. Hundreds of men and women all dressed in a myriad of ragged colors, swords drawn and screaming battle cries came rushing into the valley. The Oniware had arrived.

Dante Verren Dante Verren Alteras Alteras Sopranos Sopranos Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

The Colorful tide of Oniware swept to the right of the battle, punching clean through the weaker forces gathered there, however their charge did not meet with the central forces. Instead they ignored the main battle altogether and began charging directly at the wall of Komori's rifles.

"Tear those rifles apart before they can fire another round!" Mizuaki shouted to her men, a wicked smile pursed on her lips. "But leave the commander to me! His head is mine!"

animegirl20 animegirl20 Dante Verren Dante Verren Blitzer Blitzer loyalwolf loyalwolf Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Lord Ichikoji and his men rendezvoused with the Chosokabe advance force who had gathered at the valley's edge.

"Lord Chosokabe!"
Ichikoji shouted as the Master of Chosokabe came into view.

"Allied forces are already in battle in the valley! Lord Katagami has requested assistance. We should move to support him!"

"YOU FOOL!" Lord Chosokabe boomed from beneath his heavy armor. "IF OUR ENEMY IS GATHERED IN THE VALLEY THEN THAT MEANS THE CASTLE IS UNDEFENDED! NOW IS OUR CHANCE TO SEIZE IT AND SPREAD THE NAME OF CHOSOKABE FAR AND WIDE!"

"But what of our forces in the valley?"

BAH! MERCENARIES, MAGICIANS, AND THAT BASTARD KATAGAMI? THEY'RE SERVING THEIR PURPOSE BY OPENING THE WAY FOR US! He Drew his sword and raised it high into the air.

"MEN OF TOSA! TO FUKASHI!" The cheers of the Chosokabe filled the valley as they poored in gathering at Fukashi's gatehouse.

Arashi grinned. So they were going after the rifles. He swerved his course and prepared his Naginata for blood. It was time to announce himself to the world. He roared out his Phoenix Cry, a morale crushing ki cry. He threw his hand skyward, wielding his Naginata one handily and crashed into the flank of the Oniwari, his Naginata sweeping of the head of three Oniware who hadn't even seen him coming such was their fiery spirit to get to the rifles. Arashi bellowed out enhancing his voice. "Soldiers of the Emperor! Why do you give way before such a rabble! Stand like men and FIGHT! Fight with me and drive these men off."

He drew back his arm and fired a Ki attack into the masses of Oniwari, cutting down ten men before gripping his Naginata with both hand and slashing his way into the hoard which each cut ignoring armor and taking off head after head.
animegirl20 animegirl20 Dante Verren Dante Verren Blitzer Blitzer loyalwolf loyalwolf Lordvader59 Lordvader59 SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS

Mizuaki used her Kama Yari to slice through a few rifle men only to hear the cries of her men cut off suddenly. She turned to see at least a dozen of her men had been killed by but one man she spun her Yari over her head. She stepped past Shugachi patting his shoulder she quickly spoke. "You take the rifle Shu-chan I just found a good feast." Shugachi drew one of the six swords on his back sighing. "Of course you have." He leaped for the rifle men slicing their heads off one by one attacking before they have a chance to load their rifles. Mizuaki ran for the man who was cutting down her men swinging her Kama Yari the hooked end caught the man's Naginata stopping it before it took the head of another Oniware member. Mizuaki chuckled at the man clearly excited.

"Oi Nii-san why don't you play with me?" She unhooked his Naginata a few of the man's forces came at her. As if returning the favor Mizuaki swung her Kama Yari with only a single arm cleaving through each man. She aimed her Yari at the man again smiling. "The Naginara or the Yari let us see which of us is the better spear user." She said challenging the man.
Blitzer Blitzer

Castle Fukashi fighting with the Oniwari

Arashi grinned. "Really, Nii-San?"
Arashi growled softly and held his Naginata. One clear blow against her Kama yari, and his Ki enhanced Naginata would shatter it. She wasn't an ordinary fighter though. Maybe this would be as fun as hunting demons. He softly increased his Ki allowing it to rise in steam off of his body and dashed forward, too fast for normal eye to see him. His Naginata descended and shattered the tip Yari, as she blocked. Arashi shifted his food and thrust straight forward at her with the pointed tip of his Naginata, Ki streaming from his body.

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Otomo Eiichi, behind Castle Fukashi in Ambush.

Eiichi stood looking down at the battle that was ongoing. Hmm, it looked rather delicious. Soon he would join in gaining immortal fame. For now though it was time to attack the Chosokabe. The fools didn't even check for a possible ambush. He readied to signal his army of 1,500 to charge. Half of it was made up off musketeers, 250 of them former samurai and Europeans, equipped with armor and longswords. They formed the vanguard to protect the musketeers from swordsmen and launch swift attacks. To protect these even further, he had 500 halberdiers and half ax men, most of them formidable ex-samurai and trained soldiers. For cavalry, he had 150 dragoon style mounted men along with 100 Cuirassier.

Eiichi lifted his pistol and fired into the air signalling the beginning of his offensive. The Chosokabe sweeping down toward the castle would find themselves exposed between his army sitting at the top of the valley with cannon and musket fire while his cavalry and halbediers swept down on their flank. It would be a total disaster.

SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS animegirl20 animegirl20

Last edited:
Scavenger Scavenger
"LORD KATAGAMI!" Hanazawa shouted at the top of his lungs as his horse pushed through the crowd, followed by a handful of of Katagami's other retainers.

Leaping from his horse he rushed to Masaki's side and making a point to shove Hiro out of the way before grabbing on to his lord and panicing as he searched him up and down. Clasping a hand over his mouth at the sight of blood he seemed almost on the brink of tears.

"My lord! You're hurt!" He siad, pointing out the obvious in the most dramatic way possible.

"Who did this? How did this happen?" he looked around frantically as if he was certain he'd find the culprit, in moments his eyes landed on Hiro and he rushed over grabbing him up by the collar.

"You! Who are you? How did this happen?!"

View attachment 309032

Before she could find Lord Fuka she suddenly fighting going on outside of the castle. She ran towards a window to look out. "Oh come on!" She yelled irritated. With her umbrella tight in hand she headed outside to join the fight. Hisamune wasn't even here yet with the other troupes. When she got outside though to her surprise she saw more soldiers and they weren't he's or Lord Fuka's. Before she could even catch a look at the clans flag there were men running towards her. "You men have no manners. Willing to gang up and poor girl such as myself." They kept running towards her as se counted to herself. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1" She attacked.

Komori Riflemen
The Komori rifle men suddenly found themselves under a quick offensive. Many of them died before they could even get a volley off and if it wasn't for the arrival of the warrior priest then the rifles would surely have been destroyed. Knowing full well that if they kept fighting in this close quarters they would surely be destroyed some of the rifle men began to fight useing the blunt of the guns while the majority of the men fell back a bit. The men who fell back formed knew lines and aimed at the Oniwari. Doing there best to avoid hitting friendlies the soldiers let loose another volley and began to reload there rifles.

Komori Archer's
News of the Chosakabe attacking the castle reached the Komori archers very quickly. The battle ahead of them looked like it was going well so the comander of the archers made a quick desicon. Turning the around 1,000 archers around he marched them away from the main battle and in range of the Chosokabe archers. "Fire at will!" The commanders cry echoed throughout the line and Komori arrows began to rain down on The Chosokabe army.

Lord Fuka-
The Fuka forces continued their push along with the Komori infantry and Fujimoto horsemen. Soldiers under the Furo banner were no where to be seen but that couldn't be helped. suddenly one of the Fuka soldiers appeared beside his lord calling out his name. The soldier knelt on the ground and gave his report. "My lord, Fukashi castle is currently under asssault by the Chosakabe army, The men we left at the castle, The Tanako and the Otome are enganging them. The Ikkio Ikki have also appeared on the battlefield and engaged the Oniwari. I also have to report that we have discovered the location of the Katagami traitor." The soldier pointed in the direction of the fake boulder that had appeared.

A scowl apperead on Lord fuka's face and he raised his sword high.
"Warriors of Fukashi! FOLLOW ME!" With a mighty battle cry lord Fuka charged off in the direction followed by his guards and soldiers.

Komori Takahiro

Takahiro remained silent as his messengers gave him the reports. The Oniwari and Chosokabe were a problem but right now he needed to break those foolish Katagami. "Send a messenger to our Calvary. Tell them to move to assist the rifles. To the rest of you! Follow after Lord Fuka! Take the traitor Daimyo's head!" His infantry cheered once more and followed after the Fuka forces.

Fuka forces inside Fukashi castle.

The Fuka forces inside the castle opened the gates for the first portion of the Tanako forces only to be blitzed by the Chosokabe forces shortly after. They quickly tried to shut the gates but the battle maanged to get inside the gate house as Tanako and Fuka soldiers fought side by side trying to push back the new enemies. Morale skyrocketed as the Otome joined the battle and Komori arrows began to rain down on the Chosokabe. A loud battle cry sounded from beyond the gate house signalling that the remaining Tanoko forces outside the walls had entered the fray, effectivily trapping the Chosokabe in a three front battle.

Asato Hisamune

"OUT OF MY WAY!" Yelled Hisamune as he sent a soldier flying out is path with one swing of Ransu. Hisamune pressed forwards followed imeadilty by the majority of the Tanako army. With a demon like yell Hisamune stabbed Ransu through a soldier in front of him and spun in a circle, sending the corpse spinning into one of his own soldiers. Two more soldiers rushed towards him and Hisamune grinned at them. Meeting them with his own charge he stabbed Ransu forwards with all his might, shattering the sword that tried to block it and impaling the man. The other soldier tried to rush him from the side but was cut down by a Tanako soldier.

Pulling Ransu free, he nodded his head in thanks.
"Warriors of the Emperor, Forwards!" Taking his own advice Hisamune charged forwards once again leading a spear headed charge straight to the gate house.

Komori Calvary

"Sir we have new orders. We are to move in to assist the Rifles." The commander nodded his thanks to the messenger and bid him farewell. He raised his spear and spurred his horse forwards. The Other men were trained well enough to know that this was the sign for the attack and they followed his lead, heading off to assist the riflemen.

Dante Verren Dante Verren animegirl20 animegirl20 Blitzer Blitzer

Lord Chosokabe folded his arms as his horse dove into the fray.

"Sturdier resistance than we were anticipating, my Lord!" Ichikoji Followed close behind his lord, ducking down as arrows whizzed over head.

"THEN IT WILL BE ALL THE MORE GLORIOUS WHEN WE BREAK THROUGH!" Chosokabe boomed at his subordinate. Despite Lord Chosokabe's pompus assumptions and the momentum his forces had gathered the great charge all but dissipated the moment they hit the gates. Aside from the hail of arrows pouring down from above, they also crashed against the Tanako forces that sallied forth from the gates along with the swift arrival of Hisamune's auxiliary who had rushed back from the battlefield to counter them.

The real clincher, however came from a sudden volley of cannon fire from the hills behind them, and the sudden appearance of a force that had until this point been completely unaccounted for. However, when the banners went up, it took Chosokabe no time at all to decide on a plan.

"OTOMO!!!" Chosokabe roared with all his earthly might. The Otomo and Chosokabe had fought each other on and off for sometime for control of the western regions, but he hadn't expected to see them come this far east just to harass him.

"ICHIKOJI! DEAL WITH THESE FOOLS! I HAVE A SCORE TO SETTLE!" Before his vassal could even hope to try to bring him back to his senses, Lord Chosokabe spurred his horse, rallying the troops behind him to follow as he turned to charge directly into the oncoming wave of Otomo troops.

Ichikoji, for his part, could do little more than watch as anything approaching a battle plan quickly burned away as the battle turned into a mindless brawl. He all but turned pale as he saw Hisamune personally punching through his flank with whatever that hunk of steel he was carrying was. Looking around he saw that many of his troops weren't doing much better.

"W-well what are you waiting for! Attack!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alteras Alteras Dante Verren Dante Verren Scavenger Scavenger Sopranos Sopranos

In the valley Hanazawa looked up as the sound of rolling thunder once again echoed in the distance.

"The Fuka are coming down!" He shouted as he unwrapped the Nodachi slung on his back.

"So the vulture finally comes down from his roost." Katagami stood, dissipating the illusion without ever having realized it was there. "Now's our chance to get at least something out of all of this. Hanazawa! I'm taking your horse."

"Of Course My lord!"

"I'll pull back and organize the retreat. You support the vanguard and cover us as we pull out."

"And you." He turned to Hiro "I can make the ride back on my own. Hanazawa's strong, but he'll need all the support he can get. Cover each other and come back alive."

He saddled up on Hanazawa's horse, still clutching his side but looking marginally more noble than he had a minute ago. "And if the opportunity presents itself. Bring me that bastard Fuka's head." With the crack of his stirrups, He began to withdraw. Within minutes the call for retreat was echoing throughout the back ranks.

Hanazawa sauntered over to Hiro and leveled out his blade. The massive sword was nearly as long as he was tall and was inscribed with numerous golden inscriptions along its length.

"You ready to make history?" He said with a wily grin ostensibly to Hiro but not really not at anyone in particular. In any case, he didn't wait for a response before charging into the coming fray.

Asato Hisamune

Asato and the soldiers following him kept up the momentum of the attack, beating back the Chosokabe and their vassal soldiers. The Chosokabe were only fighting for personal gain but Asato and his troops were fighting to get to their lady's side, a more noble goal. More soldiers came at him and more fell before the pointed tip of Ransu.

Hisamune's charge came to a stop wehen he came face to face with an enemy officer with the marking of the Ichikoji. He riased Ransu and pointed the heavy wepaon straight at him.
"I will give you one chance, pull your troops back and return to your island. Now!"

Lord Fuka

The Fuka forces continued the charge spearheaded by their lord. In the distance the rock disappeared and Fuka cursed, his prey was getting away. His charge came to an end when the Katagami forces reformed behind a man wih a large sword. Annoyed Lord Fuka stepped forwards. "You, Swordsman. Tell me where your coward of a lord is and I will let you live."

Lord Otomo Eiichi
Hmm, a great deal of the Chosokabe turned around to face him but it was too late and perfect timing when the turned. His cannons fired straight into them breaking apart their ranks and sending men screaming as musket fire intesified never relenting, in the style of Europeans carefully planned with kneel fire to keep consistent fire. It was bewildering the Chosokabe completely, and then he and his cavalry crashed into the arm, their lances ripping through the army. The army was a mess units going this way and that with no real orders, Eiichi dropped his lance and began cutting this way and that forcing his way to the Chosokabe commander. It was time to end this. He switched to his long rapier and said. "I challenge you Chosokabe commander! Let us write another chapter in this on going conflict!"

As Kenji reached out and grabbed at Hiro's collar, Hiro's hand shot out catching it on the side and gently guiding it past. Then while face to face, noses almost touching, Hiro spoke in an exceptionally cheerful voice with a wide grin on his face "I'm Hashimoto Yori but it's normally polite to introduce yourself first."

At the thunderous sound Hiro pushed away from Kenji and looked up the valley towards the main battle.A slight worried look appeared as Masaki mounted the horse but when hew was told to support the vanguard the smile grew again, so many dances today.

At Kenji's quip Yori looked downed slightly as he was forced off his pre battle high. "History is a fickle mistress" As he spoke his eyes stretched slightly vertical before bouncing back into the normal shape.

As the charging forces came to a stop in front of Kenji Yori stepped out from where he was partially hidden and looked at Lord Fuka for the first time, he was not overly impressed but he did acknowledge, mentally, the effort that he must have put into his facial hair. Yori then looked up at Kenji slightly, after all he was actually a member of the Katagami and so should probably be the one to answer.
SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS Dante Verren Dante Verren

Mizuaki could feel the force of the man's attack through her spear as the tip of her Yari was broken with ease. Her grin turned to a frown at the sight of her favorite weapon being broken. It was clear from his attack this was no ordinary man she assumed he had just been skilled, it was now clear that was not the case. She had to not approach this like she would normally she decided she'd fight this man as if he was a demon. As he charged she knew where he'd strike next her exposed stomach so she used the hooked end of her Yari to deflect the attack. His Naginata grazing her side she jumped to his side too close for either to use their long ranged spears. This was just the right distance though for Mizuaki to use her second favorite weapons.

From her side she drew two Tantos holding them in one hand facing in different directions. "With an opponent like this it's only right I bare my fangs!" She spoke to seemingly no one but herself as she brought her arm up aiming to slice the man's arm.

Shugachi was in the middle of cleaning off more of the rifle men when he took a moment to look at the battle. "This is not good. Not good at all there's no way we are winning this battle! Yet there isn't a sign of retreat on our end must be the heavy assault these guys are laying on. With so many enemies we can't run without getting massacred from behind gotta find a way out of this. Then again Mizuaki's and my forces could get out of this no problem if we kite them to the others....NO! I can't do that it'd label us as traitors our reputation would drop and we'd get less work. Not to mention if by some miricle they lived they'd hunt us all down and we'd be killed. Possibly die here or more than likely die somewhere else without a fight? Damn my thirst for combat." Now Shugachi while cutting down the rifle men was also thinking up a plan to get them all out of this battle without getting most of them all killed.

Last edited:
J5mN0ho.png

Shirobara Osamu - Head of the Shirobara Clan
Time: Night time
Place: Chiisagata Valley

"- Shirobara-sama! I have news that lord Katagami has fled away from the battle field!"

"- Good! Masaki-sama is safe! We shouldn't waste our time here any longer than necessary."

This encounter again the enemy is not planned and it shouldn't be keep up for too long. Reinforcement is also already very late. There are no reason to be here to let his troops resisting again the Fujimoto army.

"- We're heading back! Sound the retreat! We will not lose more men to this!"

Osamu raises his voice loudly and turns his horse around.
--------------------------

GQfg1Xv.png

Shirobara Hiroshi - Shirobara Clan
Time: Night time
Place: Ōta Castle
At the tea room, lord Hiroshi is sitting alone, drinks tea and has snack while looking at the garden outside. The white roses garden outside is something he is very proud of, it's the flower that represents his clan. He saw the old flower is about to die, while new ones are about to bloom. The dying one must be him, lord Hiroshi thinks, and the new one must be Osamu and Shunsuke.

Thinking about his son, he misses them. Osamu right now must be by lord Katagami side while Shun is away from the clan to the land nobody knows. One thing for sure is they're strong and wont die, that he's confident about. Soon things will change, new things come to replace the old one, no matter how brutal its going to happen.

*COUGH* *COUGH*

Hiroshi coughs heavily as he covers his mouth with his white handkerchief. His sickness has been tortured him for how long he can't remember no more. The aged lord looks at his handkerchief... It's blood, once again he coughs blood. He sights weakly.

- Servant! Servant...

He, the once known as the undefeated swordman in the land, is know so weak he feels tired to even call his servant just outside of the door. The servant walks in, she's horrified by the blood on the handkerchief.

- Hiroshi-sama!!

- I'm fine... Go get me ink and paper. Right away.

Hiroshi-sama wants to prepare a letter. As he receives the paper and pen from the servant, he slowly starts to write.

To lord Katagami of Katagami.
I'm Hiroshi of Shirobara, your humble retainer.
I am very sorry to have annoy you. I write you this letter to humbly ask you to join for a meal after you've finished your affair at Chiisagata. I am also have an important thing to discuss with you.
Also, I wants this to be a meeting between just me and you. You don't have to inform my son Osamu for this.
If you can make it, I'll be very grateful to my lord.

- You send this to Mito Castle and make sure the lord will get this when he arrives from the battle...

Last edited:
Fujimoto Ayako

By this point, her entire camp was awake. Where they were, they stood on the other side of the castle from where the fighting is occurring. Her forces here, consisting of only infantry, were gathering their ranks and preparing to circle around the castle to meet the attackers and hopefully trap them between the forces in the castle and whatever Ayako could muster. They were slowed by attackers attempting to surround the castle and encountering their camp.

As the enemy began their retreat, the commanders stopped their attack as instructed. The enemy's sudden change in tactics was unexpected, but even so worthy of praise for their training and bravery, it seemed to them. But nonetheless, they won't pursue and risk more cavalry than they already have. Soon a messenger came back, instructing them to return to Fukashi Castle and form a counter attack. Soon, their cavalry force turned around and began their retreat to the castle.

At the same time a message was sent to Lord Komori informing them of their retreat to aid the castle forces.

Ikko Arashi: Fighting Oniwari
Arashi grinned softly as she closed with him after barely parrying his Naginata. It really didn't matter how close or far you were from him, he could still use his Naginata, but he dropped his Naginata rather than using the but of the Naginata. Using the but of his naginata as close as they were would most likely kill her. Either ways, close fighting was actually superior for him. As she slashed at him with her knives, he let them connect, bouncing off of his Ki hardening. With super human speed he caught her arm and twisted her into and iron tight half nelson. "Next time, challenge an opponent that is closer to your skill."

Otomo Eiichi
Eiichi grinned as he parried the slash of Chosokabe commander. He was too slow. The man screamed out and slashed again. Eiichi simply dodge and struck lightning fast with his rapier stabbing the point through a joint in the armor. The general cursed and pulled his horse back. Eiichi rather than letting him retreat, pushed his attack continuously stabbing. He found his chance and thrust forward taking the general through his unprotected eye. The Chosokabe general slumped off his horse dead. Eiichi raised his voice. "Forward men! Cut down his banner. We have this day! Their general is dead. I order you to crush them!

SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Last edited:
Mizuaki grit her teeth as her arm was held behind her she didn't even need to struggle to know this guy was tough. "Heh skill screw that getting all high and mighty just cause you were born with some special power." She turned to him with a smug look on her face. "Drop dead ya special snowflake." She was going to die here wasn't she though that wasn't what she really wanted right now. He was really strong she really had to wonder how she was going to get out this one. "Being so rough with a lady not very gentleman are you Snowflake Nii-san are you?" She joked trying to stall for a plan behind the man she could see Shugachi. Their eyes meet and she knew he had something.

Shugachi finished off another rifle man the other members of the Oniware killing off some of the other rifle man. He took a head count finding they had lost a good few of their men. He then saw Mizuaki behind held by her arm behind her back he drew a second sword and charged now duel wielding Tantos. Shugachi made sure to hold back his blood lust something Mizuaki failed to due when she attacked. He aimed for the back of his heel.

Arashi blinked. "Born with this power? I worked very hard to gain this power. You could say I have up part of my soul to reach this level."
He sighed softly as she blabbed on. This was going to be a pain, how to subdue her with at little Ki expended as possible. His Ki wasn't exactly bottomless even though this battle was pretty much over. "I'm hardly a gentleman. I have no reason to be when the Shogunate slaughtered my whole family and clan."
His Ki senses alerted him to the approaching Ki even though the Ki aura was restrained heavily, and he felt no killing intent. Impressive. Arashi dropped the girl and spun around as he grabbed his naginata and blocked the blow. "Well done to hide your massive killing intent. It was quite annoying me, but have you ever fought a demon killer before?"
He used his momentum to knock way the sword and bring down his naginata in downward slash. Now that he had two enemies to deal with, it would best, if he focused all his Ki on his hardening. He would have to rely on his skills to beat these opponents. Even if his hardening wasn't totally perfect, he was sure that he could beat these to.

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Last edited:
Dante Verren Dante Verren
Ichikoji fell of his horse as the massive lance was shoved in his face, but it didn't slow him down at all as he managed to drag himself several feet away before ever standing up.Jumping to his feet he quickly pulled out his sword and leveled it at Hisamune.

"A-a-as a samurai, I will not surrender to someone who aims to destroy our way of life!" He tried to gather his composure but was still clearly shaking. His fear was all but palpable.

"And beyond that I will not abandon Lord Chosokabe!" In spite of himself, Ichikoji Raised his blade and took as many swipes as he could at Hisamune. Despite his apparent cowardice, each blow came fast and accurate, he wasn't lord Chosokabe's second in command for nothing after all.

Dante Verren Dante Verren Scavenger Scavenger
"You would dare!?" Hanazawa spat indignantly and swung out his blade with almost inhuman force.

"How's this for a deal? Apologize for insulting Lord Katagami, Now, and I will grant you a quick death!" The venom in his voice was matched only by his incredible speed as he rushed forward, Leaping at Lord Fuka and swiping his great sword with the intent to kill.

Asato Hisaune

Hisamune did his best to deflect all the attacks that he could but his opponent was fast. He managed to block most of the attacks but one of them slid up the curved shield of his lance and sliced His upper arm. Pushing away the pain hisamune began his own offensive with a series of stabs and jabs. Using the momentum of his offensive Hisamune spun around and swung Ransu at his foe, hoping to knock the man to the ground or at least off balance.

Lord Fuka

The speed at which the man attacked definitely caught Lord Fuka off guard, but he wasn't some defenseless man. Lord Fuka quickly raised his sword to block the on coming attack. When the blades came in to contact Lord Fuka was forced back a few steps but he regained his balance almost immediately. "Not bad young man, but I will not be that easy to beat!" Yelled Lord Fuka as he dashed forwards to close the distance between them.

Yori shrugged as the Katagami soldier went flying forwards at the small perceived insult, but he was happy because at least the negotiations were short. As Hanazawa charged forwards to deal with Lord Fuka, Yori charged at the guards surrounding them, They were definitely more skilled than the soldiers that he had been fighting before and the lack of surprise made it harder but he successfully managed to hold them off even killing a few but mostly ensuring that none of them could intervene in the fight.

Lord Furo was lending his sword to battle and cutting down the lower level soldier. Years of training were being shown off with great precision. He was cutting down enemies left and right. Yet he gave the enemy plenty of time to surrender, but there pride and honor wouldn’t let them. Romaji spotted lord Fuka does battle with another warrior. Analyzing his abilities and movements, Romaji could tell he wasn’t a simple soldier. He had training and was very gifted in the art of fighting. Not having a good feeling about the outcome of the battle, Romaji began to make his ways to led aid in the battle. In a normal situation, he would have made to the lord in a short time. He hoped he made it to lord Fuka before his worries became reality.

Shugachi didn't flinch when one of his sword was knocked away he jumped away with the sword. Grabbing it as he landed he slowly walked closer to Mizuaki who did as well. The two stood side by side Shugachi leaned forward getting ready to run. Mizuaki did so as well the two seemed to be matching their pacing as they prepared to attack. Shugachi got lower to the ground drawing all his swords holding each one between his fingers three in each hand. With his thumbs he held his Wakizashi now in a stance similar to an animal getting ready to pounce. Mizuaki stood tall her two Tantos being held out towards Arashi like a beast being it's fangs. Her Yari swaying from side to side behind her as if a tail this formation was dubbed by the others in the clan as Onikami.

Shugachi led the charge as he broke off into a run Mizuaki following. Shugachi sliced at Arashi's legs while Mizuaki swung her Yari aiming the hooked end for his face. Shugachi began to feel as if he knew was missing something about this man, it was then he remembered what it was. "Ikko Ikki." He muttered to himself in his usual soft voice.
Blitzer Blitzer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back