• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sengoku Jidai: A Samurai RP

Asato Hisamune- Before timeskip

Hisamune couldn't help but raise an eyebrow when Honoko ordered him to follow her away from the group. Still an order was an order and as long as it didn't break his mission then he would follow it. However he found he was not pleased with what her order was. "You must forgive me my lady but I cannot follow that order. My place is at your side and keeping you safe, not off in a different province gathering soldiers. I respectfully request you send someone else." he answered plainly and without delay.

Komori Takahiro and Hikigaya Masayoshi

"Let us get down to business." said Takahiro as he looked over at the assembled warlords in front of him. Takahiro was sitting in a raised chair at the head of a table that held a map of Mikawa with the position of the imperial collation, and the castles/villages of Mikawa marked on the map. The Imperial army was stationed In Owari on the border of Mikawa. 18,000 Komori along with 2,000 Hikigaya soldiers had gathered for the march into Mikawa, and Takahiro was determined to bring the enemy to their knees. Takahiro raised his Gunbai fan and pointed it towards the southern end of the Province on the map where a pin larger then the rest was located. "Are target is Ko-machi, the Provinces capital. We will fight are way to Ko-machi destroying anything that gets in our path, take the Provencal capital, if were lucky we will capture the leaders of the Tokugawa clans, and then using the capital and the clan leaders we will crush the fighting spirit of the rebel clans. The Komori and Hikigaya will take the head of the assualt. The Mibu will act as raiders as they locate and destroy any points of importance on our march, the Fujimoto will act as flankers and support, while the Ottomo will be the middle of our advance. Finally the Furo will be taking up the rear along with the Tanaka. Any questions?"

Alteras Alteras Blitzer Blitzer animegirl20 animegirl20 @Garuda loyalwolf loyalwolf Danoram Danoram

Lord Otomo looked over the map, and his eyes grew narrow as he calculated the odds of victory. He looked carefully at the map considering the potential problems. "The Tokugawa don't control all of Mikawa. Its a consistent battlefield with smaller clans which will give us a good opening. However, I believer our armies should be split up with three commanders considering the size of the forces. When we take the battle, we will have the center, left, and right flank. I believe so that we can split our forces and use them all to the maximum benefit we should divide our army in three,having the commanders ready to more their forces into position. I request the right flank and the rear to make use of my grand battery."

Komori Takahiro

Takahiro lowered his fan and turned his face so he could address Lord Ottomo individually. "Not a bad idea in theory, however If one army was to face the full might of the enemy alone they would be destroyed. When it comes to engaging in battle you may have the right flank and set up your artillery in the rear." Takahiro tunred back to face all the other lords. "However I want no force to be left alone. We are entering heavy forest and hills that the enemy have grown up and lived in. We must keep are armies together so that we do not get picked off one at a time."

Lord Otomo nodded quickly. It would be necessary to carefully support each other. He had 10000 soldier prepared for this massive campaign which was a massive number but in the woods it was much less useful. They would have to support each other well. It would fall to the Komori to support either flanks if they were collapsing. However, the danger was how slowly they would move, if they moved to closely together. "Then I believe this is settled unless any other of this dignified assembly has a commentary to make?"

Before Timeskip
Honoko raised an eyebrow at him and looked at the other people in the room noticing the meeting was officially over. She then quickly grabbed Asato's hand and lead him out of the room and down the hall where they could talk alone. "Hisamune...I know your suppose to be my bodyguard but for once could just follow my orders if I tell you to go somewhere and do something for me. I am quite capable of handling myself. No point in acting like you suddenly care considering you've been acting distant since you got here. Now just go and do as I requested ok?" She then turned around and started to her room.
Dante Verren Dante Verren

After Timeskip
Honoko was sitting at the table with her fan held to her face listening to the plan. She really had no objections sounded like it was thought through well and she was fine where she was placed and no objections to the plan. She breathed in thinking about what the last battle was like. This time she mentally prepared for it so there wouldn't be another crazy bad dream after this battle also she went double time in approving her skills. Honoko was ready for this to get started. "No objections or questions here."
Alteras Alteras Blitzer Blitzer @Garuda loyalwolf loyalwolf Danoram Danoram Dante Verren Dante Verren

V6LoG4y.png

Ueno Ichiro
Time: Midday
Place: Mikawa

Lord Ueno sat on his horse, eyeing the battlefield from far. The weather had been nice with them as it's not too sunny and dry, or else the soldier would get fatigued easily waiting for a command.

Ichiro himself had a bad feeling about this battle, it's losing that he's afraid, but about this alliance itself. It was an alliance from sides that not entirely bounded by heart, but actually by the fact that they had the same common enemy. An alliance that meant to be broken. It included men that had neither a common mind nor heart. Lord Ueno already saw that even if this battle won, the fate of the foolish Shogun behind it wouldn't be any more solid. He just didn't know that whether he lived long enough to see whatever happen to this land.

As he saw the young men stood next to him, Todo Hasegawa, the little boy who represented lord Nakamura from Iwatsuki, and now leading his army into war. Such bravery in young bloods. Looked toward him, Lord Ueno spoke.

"- Young man. Tell me if this isn't sound like a freak group of men to you: a man who've already led a army into a losing battle, a head of a sword dojo, a bunch of mercenaries with no master and no true purpose, a young boy who has to lead an army for the first time for his uncle, a half demon daimyo with his half demons soldiers, and finally an old man."

He stopped for a second to take a breath.

"- Now tell me if we can win a battle with this group of freaks ?"

ChimpMan ChimpMan

e8153da45ba907e875dee6a1c5f810cf.jpg
Todo Hasegawa

A wry smile pursed itself upon Hasegawa's lips who was mounted on his golden mare beside Lord Ueno. 'Freaks' The old man could certainly be blunt. Perhaps that was a trait which had come with his age.

"You sell yourself short, Lord Ueno. You are no mere old-man. Likewise, the Shirobara are no mere swordsmen. Though perhaps you are not wrong. It is an... odd group. However, I believe we can emerge victorious here today. We may be divided by our differences, this is true, but I believe what is most important is we are united here, today, with a common enemy."
It was true, Hasegawa had never been in the position he was in now. He was a complete novice in the way of large scale battles. He was well educated of course, more-so than most men would ever get the privilege of being. But there was a fine line between reading about something and experiencing it first-hand.

During the imperial army's march into Mikawa, Hasegawa had led a number of small ambushes and raids against them. This was assisted by Lord Tokugawa's superior geographical knowledge of his own lands. However, the attacks were entirely ineffective, as Hasegawa could not risk to lose his men against such an overwhelmingly superior force and, therefore, could never achieve anything of much significance. This would look desperate and pathetic to the Imperials. Though this would also reinforce the illusion of them being the superior force in Mikawa.

"I shall be sure to follow your lead in this battle, Lord Ueno." Said Hasegawa. Naturally, Ueno was the most experienced commander in this army. Which is precisely why the younger man intended to learn anything he could from an elder veteran. "Though, any advice you could offer before hand would be greatly appreciated." He said, doing his best not to seem as anxious as he was.

Sopranos Sopranos

Last edited:

V6LoG4y.png

Ueno Ichiro

"- You speak the true about our intention, young man. We're only here, united today to face a common enemy... And after we leave, I'am afraid that we won't be anymore. Time are changing..."

Lord Ueno looked forward the field that would be bathed in blood in the next few hours. He was deep in this thoughts about the future of this land. The war again the Shogun and the Emperor was just beginning, and after one man die, the other man would follow not so long after. And after that, the true warring state of Japan would actually start.

Lord Ueno had an headache, that was his son. Ueno Takahiro, the only son of Lord Ueno was at the same age of Hasegawa. But despite his age, he wasn't as mature and intelligent as Hasegawa. Though he's a great fighter, Lord Ueno no for sure that it would take a long time for his son to be his worthy successor. And with his son behind him, who would also lead a troop today in his army, the old lord of Iwaki felt even heavier in his mind. He looked toward the young man that lead the Todo's army once more time.

"- You're humble, Hasegawa. They would respect you for that. Just make sure that they know what of you to fear as well... I wish my son could be more like you."

Behind lord Ueno were his two trusted generals, Muto Heihachi and Sasaki Agon. Once was the beast of the east and the other was a genius in warfare tactics. As Sasaki observed his lord's conversation with Hasegawa, he sighed.

"- Lord Ueno has truly been old... He shared his opinions with strangers again..."

"- Hahaha! You're jealous that he doesn't share it with you, Sasaki-dono ?" - Muto Heihachi busted out a big laughter

"- He doesn't have to. I already saw it long time ago, it's my duty to foresee his problem, even before he did. He just talked about it to someone else because his mind couldn't take as many burden anymore."

Sasaki knew about lord Ueno's concern about the future of his land for a long time, being his strategist and adviser. The land would be soon in a more chaotic state, but the future of the clan wasn't quite so solid to hold itself again the coming chaos. He didn't know if his lord had any ideas for it yet.

ChimpMan ChimpMan

Last edited:

J5mN0ho.png

Shirobara Osamu - Head of the Shirobara Clan

It wasn't a few months passed and so many things happened to Osamu. He started taking over his father's throne to be the Daimyo of the Shirobara and then not so long aided his lord Katagami in Chiisagata, a losing battle. And now, where he sat on his camp, right behind his lord Katagami again for another battle again the Imperial army.

"- Lord Katagami, do you think that the enemy would be so easily fooled ?"

He showed his concern to lord Katagami. Though they're at the same numbers this time, the Shogunate side acted as an defensive side before the massive army of the imperial forces. If their key plan failed at the beginning, they would have a mountain to climb.

SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS

Last edited:
Asato Hisamune- Before skip

Hisamune said nothing as Honoko lead him down the stairs and into an empty hall. He listened to her quietly and once she finished a small sigh, it seems that Honoko had gotten the wrong idea of his latest bad mood. Of course his foul mood wasn't because of Honoko, he just really hated being in the capital, and to stop himself from mouthing off to the emperor he had to lock up his anger and distaste. "My lady I ask you one more time to please reconsider. I already told you once the only way that you would be getting rid of me is by putting me in the ground, so don't try sending me away now. There are enemies even within the imperial walls and you are a member of the imperial royal bloodline, if something was to happen when I wasn't here that I do not know how the Tanaka or myself will survive."
animegirl20 animegirl20

Before Skip:

She kept walking assuming he was falling her. "Nothing is going to happen to me." She reached her room and went inside. "......Hisamune.....what do you mean you don't know how you would survive?...I mean I get what you mean about the Tanaka family but...You would be just fine without me......" If he's that worried might as well send someone else. She thought to herself.
Dante Verren Dante Verren

Yori walked in from the edge of the Katagami camp, he had been absent from the army for a large part of the travel and their stay at the castle only showing up for a short period every few weeks. He found that the walls made him uncomfortable and so he had gone back to the woods to talk to and relax with some others of his kind. However the drums of war had picked up the pace once again and so Yori answered ready to dance to whatever tune would come next.

Yori walked through the camp with light silent steps, he was ready to go the past few months, although relaxing, had been quite boring. He was ready for action and this battle would surely provide a welcome distraction if not a test. He moved to stand to the side and slightly behind Masaki. "It would seem that the horns of battle call us once more, What would you have of me Lord."

SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS

Asato Hisamune- Before timeskip

"For the last thirteen years even when we were both children I have been serving as your guard. The Asato clan have always only had one purpose in their existence, to protect the Tanaka's. If something would happen to you then the last thirteen years and my continued purpose to live would be buried along with you. Now if you will excuse me, I will at least ready a rider and send them back home to rally the army. I shall return shortly."
finished Hisamune. He bowed his head to Honoko and left the room to go find a messenger to deliver the message before returning to his post outside of Honoko's room.

Komori Takahiro- Current time

"Very well then, We begin the march now. Keep your armies spaced out but close enough for my forces to come to your aid if need be. Let the invasion of Mikawa begin, For the Emperor!" Takahiro stood up and motioned with his hand for the warlords to be dismissed. Within an hour the camp was ton down and the army began its march With Takahiro and the Komori/ Hikigaya forces at the lead of the march. The Banners of the two armies waved in the air as the two armies marched down the roads. Takahiro couldn't help smile as his horse stepped into over the border of Owari and into Mikawa, The Invasion had begun.

Blitzer Blitzer Alteras Alteras animegirl20 animegirl20 loyalwolf loyalwolf @Garuda SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS

Lord Tokugawa
He sighed deeply. His first campaign was turning into a pretty big thing. His party had begun skirmishing with the enemy forces after they entered into Mikawa. It wasn't much really... yet. His main army, 4000 in total had begun to deploy. That had him worried actually. His army was not ready to face such large armies considering the fact, 3000 of them had never seen major combat. And of course they were relying on him. Armin sighed and spurred his horse as he lead his full army into Mikawa.

Before Time skip
She watched as Asato left then sat down. "Is that the only reason why you care?" She shook her head guessing this really wasn't the time to be thinking about that. "And off to war we go....."

after time skip
Everyone left and got their troupes ready. Honoko got on her horse and this time a more reasonable size one and headed out with her army behind her. "Let's move!"
Blitzer Blitzer Alteras Alteras animegirl20 animegirl20 loyalwolf loyalwolf @Garuda SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS

Fujimoto Ayako
After Time Skip

Ayako left to her troops, which brought 1500 cavalry and 500 infantry. They were far from home, so much of their men was determined to be ill fit for such an expedition. Ayako herself felt some of the wear from all the traveling.

Having gotten on her horse, she waved her hand forward and her men began marching behind the other warlords. Her cavalry marched to the side, ready to saddle forth past the front at any moment.

Blitzer Blitzer animegirl20 animegirl20 loyalwolf loyalwolf @Garuda SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS

Lord Otomo
Eiichi watched proudly as his 10,000 troops marched forward. This was his army that would crush Mikawa. Nearly 3000 cavalry marched in smart lines at the flanks of his thousands of troops. It was an army to be proud off. Battle hardened and quick, this was an army to be proud off. Each thousand was capably commanded by various officers even one or two Europeans who had come to seek their fortunes in the orient. His was to guard the right flank and command the artillery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back