• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kerenza

Hello,

My name is Kerenza, and I'm a 26 year old female. I am looking to write with people who are 21+ and not male (however you decide that). I also would prefer to write plots that aren't straight if there's romance. I'm looking for people who write in third person, though either past or present tense is fine. I'm prefer not one-liners or over 1000+ words, at least for every post. I also won't rp anything involving the world not being real (simulations, really hell, etc) or with in-depth descriptions of demons. I also don't want high fantasy or historical plots.

Sorry for that part! Always the sucky section. Now for the fun ones! I want something that I did a while ago and got a good time out of.

I want two messages from you:

1. Whatever old intro you have lying around.

2. Your name, pronouns, age, a minimum amount of plot description, anything in the character you want to play against, a band suggestion you think I've probably never heard of, and any triggers.

I need the second message if you want me to respond to the first. It's important to remember that this means the plot could go much differently than you expect. If you're not comfortable for this, it's probably not the challenge for you.

I also go by the three post rule: after we've each sent three posts, we check in. Is this working? Do you want to keep going? Maybe we're working but the plot isn't? Or do we just want to kindly part ways? I try to have this conversation with everyone after three posts.

There may be intros I immediately know won't work for me, but I promise to tell you that if it's the case. Please don't argue, that always sucks.

Anyway, I can't wait to hear from you all!

The screeching of the basses alarm was the first thing Fiona heard as she woke up. Sighing deeply to herself she trudged out off bed, and headed to her bathroom to get ready for what she knew was going to be a long day. After ensuring her uniform looked immaculate in her bathroom mirror, she made her way to her bed and waited with dreaded anticipation. Moments later her bedroom door hissed open, as two guards marched inside.

“Alright Fiona you know the drill” the first guard announced as he brought out a silver collar from his back pocket, and walked towards her. The second guard stepped back out of the room. And pulled out his gun to point directly at her face. “the general’s got an announcement and I don’t want to keep him waiting “ The first guard said as he finished locking the collar around her neck. “ like usual I’m gonna explain this crap to you “. He cleared his throat and continued. “ if you go more than 500 meters from your handlers the collar will explode, if you are gone for more than twenty four hours and don’t contact your handler the collar will explode, if you disobey your handlers orders the collar will explode.” He stopped, and looked her dead in the eye and asked “do you understand”

Fiona understood oh she understood due to her powers and lack of socialization she was deemed a flight risk and was treated as such. While most magical warriors had their guardian spirit to spy on them, she being oh so special had a bomb strapped to her neck, and the promise that if she ever steps out of line she’d be killed. “ I understand sir” Fiona said in as monotone of a voice as she could manage.

“Good, now come on let’s get going” the first guard said as he headed towards the door they entered from, with Fiona following right behind him. It wasn’t until Fiona passed the door that the second guard lowered his weapon and followed behind her. Two guards one to strap the collar and explain, the other a show of force.

As Fiona entered the hallway, she couldn’t help but notice the number of guards and magical warriors making their way towards the auditorium. “ permission to speak sir “ she asked, coming to a stop and standing in perfect attention.

“ Permission denied”. The first guard growled, as he turned around. “ Now let’s go we are already running late as is, if you have any questions the general will be happy to answer them”

Hello I know you said you preferred third person but the only old posts I had were in first person. I can do third person

My names jazz pronouns she/ her
I’m 23
I wanted to play a f/f mafia romance with the characters being old friends one of the characters the mafias bosses daughter the other is a random civilian. The mob boss is homophobic so they have to hide the relationship

A band I think you haven’t heard is AJR

I don’t really have any triggers but I’d rather not have to deal with sexual assault.

Thank you and have a nice day

Hello I know you said you preferred third person but the only old posts I had were in first person. I can do third person

My names jazz pronouns she/ her
I’m 23
I wanted to play a f/f mafia romance with the characters being old friends one of the characters the mafias bosses daughter the other is a random civilian. The mob boss is homophobic so they have to hide the relationship

A band I think you haven’t heard is AJR

I don’t really have any triggers but I’d rather not have to deal with sexual assault.

Thank you and have a nice day
Hey Jazz!

That sample you sent me was in third person.

I'd be down for trying. I can definitely stay away from mentioning sexual assault.

Could you message me an intro like on private message?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back