• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LocalRat

Hey to you, whoever is reading this!

I really want to do a self-insert roleplay, I suppose I'm looking for some comfort lately and doing a self-insert seems very appealing in regards to comfort and escape.

Some things about my character/self-insert will undoubtedly be dramatised, for the sake of making the roleplay less boring. Along with that, certain information will be changed, due to my own privacy and safety, of course.

I have a few plots, and then some fandoms/characters without any plots yet. Let's get to it! Oh, and please do remember to read my rules and info before commenting or PMing!

I am available for roleplay through RPNation PMs as well as few other platforms.

!! Most, if not all, of these pairings will be platonic. !!
My character/Self-insert:
Their name is Jamie Roth, they're 17 years old and go by he/they pronouns.
They're kind and compassionate, often caring for others before himself.
They've struggled with depression and anxiety for a few years and continue to, although it most likely wouldn't take up much space and attention in any of the roleplays, unless we want it to do so.

Jamie is creative, he likes to draw and write. He's also a fan of a few video games.

Jamie is a bit short, standing at 5"5. He is caucasian and a bit pale. They have a lot of moles, their eyes are a hazel color and their hair is dirty blonde, perhaps a bit darker.
I made a Picrew to try and bring him to life, although not all of it looks exactly like me or the changes I imagine have been made to Jamie to be more fit as a roleplay character.
download20210503101741.png
Credit/Made with this Picrew: carrotkake's avatar maker

× I am literate to advanced literate. I'm not quite sure where the line is drawn between these terms, so this is an estimate.

× I usually reply once a day, sometimes more, I'm relatively active. If I won't be available for a few days, I'll tell you.

× My timezone is CET

× I try to write 2-3+ paragraphs with my responses!

× I have anxiety and sometimes I will have to back off from a roleplay/end it. Sometimes I may also just need a break for a few hours, days or (rarely) weeks.

× Triggers:

× Detailed rape, gore, abuse and other violence

× Detailed suicide thoughts, suicides and suicide attempts

× Mentions and details of animal abuse

× Roleplaying as real people (celebrities, youtubers, influencers, streamers, etc. Not so much a trigger, but it makes me very uncomfortable and a little anxious. Do not ask for it, I won't accept you roleplaying as a real person either.)

× Descriptions or frequent mentions of drug abuse. (It's okay for the character to have had an addiction in the past, I don't mind, as long as it isn't a main focus or constantly mentioned!)

× Please be literate or more.

× Please be close to or within my timezone, which is CET. 1-5 hour difference is fine, but any more than that and it gets a little frustrating.

× Please have a good grasp of proper grammar and punctuation. You can write however you want OOC, but during the roleplay, I ask that you make an effort. I'll of course do the same!

× Be able to post a reply generally twice a week. If something comes up and you will be unavailable for more than a week, please let me know! I will do the same.

× I have anxiety and things will come up that I'm suddenly no longer comfortable with roleplaying. I ask that you understand and respect me in that regard.

× For the sake of my own comfort, I will only roleplay with people who are 16+.

× Do not ask for smut.

× If we do not click, go ahead and tell me! We can part ways, no hard feelings. I will do the same.

× Be able to come up with ideas with me! I love making ideas with my roleplay partner, getting ourselves hyped up for future scenes etc!

× You can find my triggers in my roleplaying info!

My password is "Red foxes". (There is a password so that I know you have read and understood my rules.)

Undertale
A human falls into the underground. They are the seventh soul, the missing piece, the one who shall bring the Underground their long awaited freedom.
This human, however, comes to the Underground with great knowledge of everyone and everything, yet they have not been here before. Who are they? How do they know all of this?

The human themselves are confused by the situation they find themselves in. How did they get here? Could this really be, well, Undertale? That popular game they had been really into when they were younger, the game which sparked the creation of countless memes, the game which's popularity scared even its creator?

Regardless of how the human got there, they now have to adjust and figure out how to return home. Do they make friends along the way, or do they choose the most horrible route of them all?
The characters/pairings for this plot would mostly be Sans and the SI. The human knows that Sans is most likely the one who possesses most knowledge of the Underground, and would be less likely to label them 'out of their mind' for trying to explain their situation.

Teen Wolf
Characters I would like for Jamie to be paired with:
Derek Hale
Scott McCall
Stiles Stilinski

This would most likely be platonic, all of them. I imagine that Jamie arrives as a new werewolf to Beacon Hills somehow, and is helped by these three to become more accustomed to werewolf life. Perhaps they're even a relative of Derek's.

X-Men/Logan
Characters I would like for Jamie to be paired with:
Logan/James Howlett

This would be platonic. Logan would be more of a good friend/father figure/mentor to Jamie. I don't have much of a plot for this, but we could make one together.

Red Dead Redemption 2
Characters I would like to pair Jamie with:
Arthur Morgan

This would also be platonic. It would be somewhat of a timetravel/getting stuck in the game plot. Jamie is pulled into the world of RDR2 unexpectedly and happens to run into any of the gang members. For one reason or another, the gang decides to help the young man, and Jamie would end up spending time with Arthur. Arthur would be a good friend/older brother/father figure-ish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back