• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π™¨π™šπ™‘𝙛 π™žπ™£π™™π™ͺπ™‘π™œπ™šπ™£π™©, π•£π•–π•π•šπ•’π•Ÿπ•₯

expired

One Time Luck
β—€aboutβ—₯
- jazzy / jazz
- 20-25
- they/she/he
- professional dumbass
- i like bad movies
- horror fanatic
- ghost friendly
- despite my writing here, i use proper grammar and punctuation when writing
- third person, past tense mostly (can change if needed)

β—€my partnerβ—₯
- over 18
- lgbt friendly
- i prefer decent grammar/spelling but i'm not a stickler, if i can read it and understand it's fine. people make mistakes too, so don't worry too much.
- i love talking ooc about our ocs, making playlists, ect, so i'd love someone who can match that energy! it's not a hard 'no' if not, but def preferred
- patient, i'm not gonna make you wait 3 months but i do work full time so my replies can very, but feel free to bump me if you think i forgot or anything
- willing to work w dark themes occasionally if not regularly (for my side) (this isn't 100%, i do have some fandoms that are pure fluff!)
- doubling necessary
- let me know what you want. this is for fun!
- willing to be fair on both sides, i know we all love our ocs and their side but i try to keep it even and fair, i don't mind a few lines or even a paragraph difference, but if it's like you double your character's response and give me a tiny paragraph, it's not gonna work out. i'm not a stickler, but i do know when to put my foot down
- no judgement zone! cringe culture is dead here and we're having fun! i offer the exact same to you, and i wish for it to be the same for me. i won't judge your tastes or preferences, and i ask for the same courtesy to be given to me!

β—€what am i offering?β—₯
so! the meat of this thread. i'm offering indulgence. i saw a post on here from a while back that was like this and figured, well, why not? i'm offering an equal exchange. to explain a bit more concisely, it's essentially writing something the other wants and vice versa! say you've been searching for someone to play a character or ship from an obscure otome game and you've found no one, then that's where i come in! i do research, whether that be actually watching or playing if it's short/i haven't seen it before, or reading if it's something like a long series. and you do the same for me! we offer a mutually beneficial rp experience and get to have something we've been craving.

now, i said obscure, but it doesn't have to be. maybe you're really into something popular, naruto or bnha, and you've been wanting an oc/cc romance with a popular character but can't find someone to play them? i'm your guy! or maybe you have a ship that's popular but everyone wants to play the character you want to. sincerely, it's for whatever your little heart desires. it can even be as simple as a ship dynamic that you haven't been able to get from anyone! you want it? i give it!

please remember if you message me to tell me your triggers / things you won't write! i do my best to ask people, but i forget, and i don't want to make you uncomfortable. this is for fun, i don't want anyone getting hurt. i personally have no triggers, so feel free to hit me with your best shot!

i'll stretch it one last time that this is mutual. we both get what we want, and i will be putting forth my best effort to give you the experience you want, and i only ask for the same in return. i will say i am 100% open to criticism too, if you feel that my portrayal isn't good enough or what you want. hell, if you want a fanon version of the character, okay! let me know! this is meant to be fun and self-indulgent, i want to make it fun for you too.

feel free to contact me! i'm fine moving off-site too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back