• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom self-indulgent canon x oc (craving transformers; undertale)

c1d3r

pumpkin face
F2079B0A-3C5D-4F69-8753-545930C176BF.gif.・゜゜・show me wonders of your world

henlo! ( ˙꒳˙ ) i’m bahlaan, and i am here to update my roleplay resume┈┈

a b o u t m e
- age 24
- lgbtqia+
- sappy romantic who likes being stepped on
- lazy lit; word counts usually around 800 or more
r u l e s
- +18 only
- doubles (or more!)
- quality over quantity
- character development
- ooc chat is a must

cravings: between one to three ✦’s; three being the most desired!
f a n d o m s
- transformers ✦✦✦
mostly interested in animated, prime, g1, but i’ve read some idw too
who i’m looking for: megatron, shockwave, soundwave, optimus prime, prowl
who i’m willing to play: anyone! really, if i’m not already familiar enough with the character you want, i’ll do my research. (´,,•ω•,,)♡
ideas: shipping humans with bots/cons is a huge guilty pleasure of mine. i just love the contrast and the potential for dramatic/adorable scenarios. i also have a bot oc that i’m interested in using

- undertale / deltarune ✦✦
who i’m looking for: w.d. gaster, river person, chaos king
who i’m willing to play: anyone! i’m very familiar with the fandom and its various alternate universes. (。T ω T。)
ideas: i would absolutely love to create a new au with you. alternatively, i also enjoy playing out the age old human-fell-down and fell in love with a monster storyline.

some things i like
uwu girls // cute characters doing cute things // enemies to lovers // opposites attract // soul mates // self-sacrifice // finding inner peace // moral ambiguity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back