• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seiunita's Planning Thread

Emi: Glares at Rolen.
Rolen: I've told you this before dear, but a scowl does not suit your face. How do you expect to attract gentleman suitors if all you do is glare, giving yourself crows-feet and other atrocious wrinkles? Honestly, if I didn't know better I'd say you were deaf too.

Hanako: *Tears up before glomping Emi* "I SHALL PROTECT THIS MOCHI!"
Tsubasa: "Eeeeeeehhhh?!"
Emi: Is rightfully taken aback, but shrugs her shoulders and gives Hanako a pleasant smile.

Rolen: I've told you this before dear, but a scowl does not suit your face. How do you expect to attract gentleman suitors if all you do is glare, giving yourself crows-feet and other atrocious wrinkles? Honestly, if I didn't know better I'd say you were deaf too.
Emi: Crosses her arms and shakes her head dismissively.

I liked it
Ok, so my one concern as of now is how are you going to differentiate the summer and winter fae from these "fey". Are they different or related somehow? I would suggest against writing entire descriptions of races that are already be played by characters. Like humans or "fae" as they are already established. For those, I would suggest merely putting what general role they serve in the EK. Dark elves have also been established along with some measure of spirits. I dont think we have most of whats on your list tho, like "elves" (many different types) dwarves, centaurs, and etc. Minotaurs are established tho.

Emi: Is rightfully taken aback, but shrugs her shoulders and gives Hanako a pleasant smile.

Emi: Crosses her arms and shakes her head dismissively.
Tsubasa: *Gently pries off the cryingwailing Hanako before ruffling Emi's hair* "Please excuse my companion. She's.... rather emotional."
Hanako: "Let me go! I need to protect!"

Oh right. I made Hanako emotional.

Ok, so my one concern as of now is how are you going to differentiate the summer and winter fae from these "fey". Are they different or related somehow? I would suggest against writing entire descriptions of races that are already be played by characters. Like humans or "fae" as they are already established. For those, I would suggest merely putting what general role they serve in the EK. Dark elves have also been established along with some measure of spirits. I dont think we have most of whats on your list tho, like "elves" (many different types) dwarves, centaurs, and etc. Minotaurs are established tho.
:| I have already written everything

You can deal with it

Tsubasa: *Gently pries off the cryingwailing Hanako before ruffling Emi's hair* "Please excuse my companion. She's.... rather emotional."
Hanako: "Let me go! I need to protect!"

Oh right. I made Hanako emotional.
Emi: brings up her chalkboard to write something down, turning it over to the two of them. "It's fine, nice to meet you two <3"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back