• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seiunita's Planning Thread

And one thing I like about your post is how you include the other races of the roleplay. I keep wondering who the hell they are.
Yeah, sorry. I'm going into detail about what each one is as well, in case anyone is unfamiliar with the concepts.

Yeah, sorry. I'm going into detail about what each one is as well, in case anyone is unfamiliar with the concepts.

And I was thinking that in Northern Elysium there will be giants and nature spirits. And the Capital Duchies of Elysium will have the Summer Fae, Elves, and all those light creatures while the Southern Elysians will have... damn I don't know.

And I was thinking that in Northern Elysium there will be giants and nature spirits. And the Capital Duchies of Elysium will have the Summer Fae, Elves, and all those light creatures while the Southern Elysians will have... damn I don't know.
Lol. I'm gonna explain what the Fey are in the Earth Kingdom ;D they're practically evil

Lady Une: "For once I agree."

...... ;-;

Connor: "Stop weeping fool."

Meanies....

Tsubasa: "Ara~"
Hanako: "Pathetic."

The heck?!
Me: High fives Emi because we're both pretty chill.

Heisenberg: "Hey, can I have a high five too?"

Lord Walter: "No, because I have something better. Let's do a bro fist and do a chest bump."

Heisenberg: "Yay!"

*Heisenberg gets his fist broken*

Lord Walter: "Oh shit, sorry!"

Heisenberg: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Lord Walter: "Yeah, I tend to forget how strong I am."

Lol. I'm gonna explain what the Fey are in the Earth Kingdom ;D they're practically evil

This will be troubling especially if you consider that the Summer Fae are the Elysians' religious leaders.

Lord Walter: "No, because I have something better. Let's do a bro fist and do a chest bump."

This will be troubling especially if you consider that the Summer Fae are the Elysians' religious leaders.
Well...not so much evil, as stuck-up assholes. :3

There are many types of fey that don't all subscribe to the same schools of thought.

Me: *Looks at everyone talking to their OC's* *Turns to shake hands with Rolen*

"Put 'er there pal!"

Rolen: "I'm afraid I don't 'put 'er there', especially not with a drunken troglodyte such as yourself."

*Raises my body temperature ever so slightly, setting the alcohol in my blood on fire.*

Me: *Dies*

"Put 'er there pal!"

Rolen: "I'm afraid I don't 'put 'er there', especially not with a drunken troglodyte such as yourself."

*Raises my body temperature ever so slightly, setting the alcohol in my blood on fire.*

!!!

Connor: "Toasty."

"Put 'er there pal!"

Lord Walter: "He was always full of himself anyway."

Heisenberg: "No, he wasn't."

Lord Walter: "No, he really wasn't, I just wanted to use that one-liner 'cause it sounded cool though it was inappropriate."

Lord Walter: "He was always full of himself anyway."

Heisenberg: "No, he wasn't."

Lord Walter: "No, he really wasn't, I just wanted to use that one-liner 'cause it sounded cool though it was inappropriate."
Rolen: Don't mourn the degenerate. There are plenty more like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back