• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seiunita OOC

**YELLS** HOLY SHIT. I WANT THAT -- BUT THE THING I ACTUALY WANT IS HOW IT WOULD LEAD TO IT, but I can see it happening, MHM, definitely!!
Ooh the lead up won't be too hard to work out! Considering Walter is a noble and now the head of his family he will definitely be present at the royal court where Nolan will take note of his personality and figure he's good enough for dealing with the Fire Kingdom. Where Aurelie secretly hopes Walter gets stomped by an Ork because "that guy is kind of annoying." But little does she know he's making allies
Funny that, the first PM interaction we did was how Walt called him a clerk boy infront of the royal family.

Personality aside, Nolan would value his military prowess -- his diplomatic skills are still yet to be seen by him tbh, but he does know of his leadership after all being able to lead 250 men into battle and coming back with most of 'em is anazing.

Let's face it, you don't have to be the most politically savvy person to deal wit da orks :p
Nolan would probably just heavily warn Walter not to do anything too offensive since it'd likely get him killed XD

You seem to know Nolan better than what I've revealed so far. I'm tearing up...and ! That's true, but you can never be too cautious -- The F.K has been their rivals for a long time and god damn can they put surprises. Nolan likes them enough tho aye.

im so stoked rn

Through all our additional plotting feel like I'm getting to know him well! Hopefully I can present Aurelie in the same way :)

As for my post it won't be until later sadly, work x_x

Of course of course! Take your time, after all Mimikku's plot can't move on without us anyway. Or if it does then I'll highly be disappointed
cough passive aggression, cough
Are you passive or aggressive? Make up your mind!

Someone should post in IC so I don't look like an obsessive asshole who RPs with himself because he's insecure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back