• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ⁚ ⁛ Seishin Academy?! ⁚ ⁛ (Accepting)

Kimiko frowned not liking to be ignored but the fact that Dawn had and old friend in the school made her curious. "Oh Dawn, already flirting with someone else infront of me? Ouch that hurts." She said jokingly before extending her hand to Jenny." Kimiko."

images-2-jpg.222931

Vinnie m. Dubure

"Rabbit"

Rabbit had Sat down right next to

Koyo and sighed resting his chin on his wrist mumbling in French. He then noticed the boy sitting next to him from the corner of his eye sitting straight up and tilting his head to stare for a moment with his big baby blue eyes,white bangs falling to one side as he smiled. Vinnie then turn to face him and placed his dainty hands on his own lap and looked up at him. "Let me guess, your new right? I'm Vinnie but everyone calls me rabbit."he greeted. when mari approached and began speaking he looked up nodding. "hmm..? I just did what I felt was right, i mean it's a bit bothersome when people start making trouble.

they would go in there if they could but then again they won't because they can always gawk at me in the locker room....I'm kinda the closest thing they'll get to a girl when it comes to being in the locker room and dorm.." he explained with a sigh shaking his head in disappointment of the other boys. he then looked up with a laugh taking her hand shaking it. "I'm Vinnie dubure but everyone calls me rabbit because of my appearance....you can say I'm not like most of the guys here, girls either. " he greeted mari as well.

@DarkQueenOfEden

@Raythegayisaokay

@Phobos

Slightly surprised at the sudden movement of someone sitting next to him, Koyo turned his gaze on the rather small person, his curiosity peaking slightly at how this adorable person somehow had found a way to talk to Koyo. An eyebrow raised questionably he felt his head dip in a slight nod at the question, not really shocked at the fact it was obvious he was new. His focus pulled away by someone else walking up he took a moment to reply, "I'm Koyo." His head turning to the new person speaking, feeling slightly uncomfortable as though he were eavesdropping on a conversation.

Amachi Mari

Mari blinked at Rabbit's introduction, completely unsure how else to react. The voice, the butterfly clip, he's so tiny and cute... but it's not like he would have any reason to lie.... Well that's a twist. After taking a few seconds to process that information Mari laughed, followed by a happy (and slightly embarrassed) grin at Rabbit. "No, you're definitely not, but hey, that's probably a good thing."

Mari leaned back slightly, brushing a strand of hair from her face as she turned her attention to Koyo. In truth she had hardly noticed him when she first sat down, she had been so focused on Vinnie. She shot a smile his way and held her hand out to him too. "Sorry for interrupting. Amachi Mari, nice to meet you."

Slightly amused at Mari's reaction to Rabbit, Koyo smiled and shook the newcomers hand, his smile warm and friendly before he mumbled a soft "hello." And dropped her hand. His gaze flicking from one to another, noting their differences and similarities, his hands resting on the bench next to his legs before he speaks up again, "I'm Koyo Okura, it's nice to meet you too."

images-2-jpg.222931

Vinnie m. Dubure

"Rabbit"

Vinnie nodded and looked to the side before looking back at them and giggled."well, it's definitely not a bad thing in my case. If I didn't look like this I don't think I could be a model anymore...and I actually quite enjoy modeling." He responded as he then looked to Kyoto with a smile on his pale lips tilting his head again yet again staring with his blue gaze. Rabbit rested his small hand on his cheek and crossed his leg over the other. "Koyo huh? Well it's not every day we get new students and a cute one I may add...hehehe,I've been here for a while so I know some of the other students..Also You both are more than welcome to hang around me until you find where you fit, it'll be a nice change of pace having some new friends."

Rabbit said and looked up then away.

@DarkQueenOfEden

@Raythegayisaokay

@Phobos

She glanced over at Dawn. Supposedly? "Uh?" She looked back over at Kimiko. "Oh! Yeah well me and Dawn here." She stood next her and put her arm over Dawn shoulder and smiled. " Are best friends. But I had move so we haven't seen each other in a while."

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

@TerrinX

"Well Kimiko-san, Jenny-Chan and I were friends when I was still in America. We had lots of adventures, Hayato-Sama was there too. I just wasn't expecting to see Jenny-Chan for a long...Time.." She said looking at her friend with utmost respect and adamance. "Jenny-Chan where are you staying?"

Takemago Hayato

tumblr_m8sow3xmb91r6181lo1_400_copy.png

Everybody was changing in top speed while Hayato just got dressed and sunk into thoughts while he was scrolling through his cell phone. That last part made him a bit late in going outside of the changing room but it was fun to see some guys being punished by a teacher. It was every year the same and some just did not learn. Letting out a deep sigh and shaking his head as he passed them, only to receive glares from the ones that were being scolded. Hilarious as it was, he needed to get moving in order to not get someone mad at him either. That would be like instant karma, something he wanted to avoid with everything that he had. He was not superstitious but he did believe that life would get back to him for some of his actions.

Once Hayato was outside, his eyes roamed through the gym as to search for some familiar face until he spotted her. With a mischievous grin upon his lips, he walked towards her and back hugged the girl with the name Jenny.
”Here’s the girl who left me alone for so long.” He said in a lazy voice, not really meaning anything with those words, only to make his presence known to the other. Looking at Dawn and Kimiko only to let out a sigh. ”We just keep bumping into each other, huh… So annoying.” He said and stuck out his tongue, mainly towards Dawn. It was weird for them to even have the same friend in the first place. But since people had all kinds of tastes he did not think too much about it.

@Miss Derp

> Takemago Hayato -
@Marshmallow

> Emi Nakajima -
@Sarah11

> Sora Grace Takagi-Voelker -
@Xion136

[/b][/print]

(The pick was completely out of my hand, I used the dice.)

[/center]

Last edited by a moderator:
Amachi Mari

Once the PE teacher finished with her speech Mari sprung to her feet looking between Koyo and Rabbit with new found excitement. "No way! A sports day? This is going to be so much fun! See you guys on the field, good luck!" She laughed and ran down the bleachers. I'm so glad that Ken and Hiro didn't ruin the surprise, what a great way to start things off, she thought as she checked the list. Mari was pleased to see that Koyo would be on her team, that way she at least knew someone, even if all she really knew was his name. She shrugged and slipped through the crowd that was forming to look at the list before making her way outside to the yellow flag. As the first one there she sat down in the grass.

As she waited, Mari wondered what her teammates would be like, and if they would have any chance of winning. She herself was a little small compared to some of the other girls she'd seen, only 5ft 2", but she'd done track and softball all through junior high school so she was confident she would do well in whatever events the teacher had planned. Koyo had seemed pretty fit too, as far as she could tell from their two minute chat at least, but who could say about the others. God I hope we win, she thought as she flopped onto her back, arms spread and eyes closed in a comical fashion.

She looked at Dawn. "Oh! Well I will be staying in the dorms." She suddenly felt someone hug her from behind. Not realizing who it was her face shot up red. "Who-" She stopped speaking when she heard whose voice it was. "Hayato? Haha should of known that was you." She noticed the next comment he made. "Now now play nice." She started to try to remove herself from the hug but stopped as she heard a woman begin to speak. "Sports day... Well let's go see what group we're in.....Um Hayato mind letting me go?"

@Marshmallow

@TerrinX

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Kimiko chuckled at Hayato hugging Jenny from behind and his comments. "Yeah such a pain, having to see your ugly mug all day. "She said jokingly as she looked at the group, formed suddenly feeling at little bit of the outsider. Sure they were all friends but this just became out of country friend's reunited group, like she was pushed out. She knew it was silly just past events made her paranoid but couldnt help feel it. She decided to let the group be and walked to check the group. She felt glad that he had Dawn in her group without the other's and felt a little guilty about it.

Somewhat flustered from Rabbits comments Koyo lets out a soft sigh of relief once the gym teacher begins to speak, taking a deep breath before standing he glances down at Rabbit once more once Mari had run off, having given a slight wave when she did. Moving to check for his own name, Koyo sighed softly.

Takemago Hayato

tumblr_nd0ewk2dfg1smxh7ao1_250.gif

Hayato hugged Jenny even tighter, having missed this person quite a bit as she was one of the few people that he could consider as his friend. Listening to the girls talking with a near expressionless face as he did not really think anything at the moment. He was not required to use his brain today so he didn’t. It was maybe a weird philosophy of his, but he had the opinion that smart people used to overthink everything which was why he did not want to become a really smart guy. The average person was something that fitted him when it came to dealing with tests and such.
”Mhm… Maybe I should.” He said and slowly let go of Jenny before pointing towards the papers. ”Up we go~” He said and looked at the girls, noticing that Kimiko already left. In a few seconds he managed to reach the papers and saw his name under the color orange. ”I only need to repeat this year and they already give me prison colors…” He mumbled.

@animegirl20 @TerrinX @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Hamasaki Takara

Takara's eyes looked brighter when the teacher explained that today would entirely consist of sports activities. She blissfully wondered what kind of activities they would be doing, and if this would be a recurring event. Her smile faltered as she realized that she didn't do quite as well with sports outside of her skill range, and that she might get tired or bored eventually. Nevertheless, she remained excited.

Seconds after the teacher had left, Takara jumped down from the bench and skipped to where the paper was hanging. Her blue eyes scrolled down through the list of teams and names. Her hand cupped around her chin, and then let go when she finally saw her name under the Orange. She grinned, and practically ran out of the gym. She stopped suddenly once she was outside to look for the Orange team flag. There still weren't a lot of people outside yet, but more appeared to be approaching. Turning her head around for a minute, she finally spotted the orange flag low in the air. She quickly moved to be in the area around the flag.

Hashimoto Ren/Ren Hashimoto

Ren was late for school, not because he slept throughout the day, but because his parents had him finish his painting that he spent the last couple days on, but He didn't really care all that much though. He went straight to the Administration office to get signed into the system and once he had been informed of where to go he went without another word. Physical Education, something untterly boring just like everything else except for Art and Music. He arrived at the Gymnasium and arrived in time for the teachers announcement, Sports day huh, it's still gonna be boring. He read the paper on the wall and in the proper attire for sports went to the Flag in which the Blue team would be at. Ren began thinking about his Dorm, wondering how fast the movers were when placing all of his stuff there.

@mewbot5408 @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @TerrinX

Aki Kazuna

"Not anymore I guess," Kazuna said after the PE teacher spoke to them. "I'll give you your things... Sometime today I guess?" She smiled at him, "I'd give you them after class, but since we're doing the entire day as a sports day, then..." She sighed. "Well, I should probably go see who's on the team I'm on, whatever that team is," she rambled. "It was nice to meet you, Atsuko Matsui," she spoke before she walked away from him.

Kazuna walked over to where the papers were posted, scanning the list for her name. "Yellow," she murmured to herself, and walked over to where the yellow flag was. "Hello!" she smiled and then noticed Amachi Mari, sprawled out on the floor, and gave a small laugh before asking, "Er... Are you okay?"

@Lost @Phobos

Knisa entered the gym as the teacher began to speak. She was listening intently, but stayed behind everyone, still desperately trying to go unnoticed. She waited for the teacher to stop speaking, and watched as people went to find out what team they were in, before heading to their team flags. Knisa waited for the excitement to disspipate slightly, and for people to start heading outside before checking for her team and heading outside to her flag, red.

images-2-jpg.222931

Vinnie m. Dubure

"Rabbit"

upon hearing the gym teacher Vinnie sighed disappointed, he disliked the idea of a sports day and knew he probly wouldn't get teamed with anyone he liked. it always happened. oh well it wasn't like he'd be able to get out of it. rabbit looked to koyo with a giggle and waved before turning around and walking to look at the list seeing his name under blue then cursed under his breath in French noticing he had got stuck with the same girls he sooooooooo disliked and sighed before looking at hayato with a slight blush. Oh how he wished he could just be on hayato-Chan's team. That was his favorite person he knew. He waved a little bit at him saying good luck in French before turning to go to the blue team.

@DarkQueenOfEden

@Raythegayisaokay

Amachi Mari

Mari sat up quickly when she heard someone approach the spot where she was laying under the yellow flag. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Just got a little over excited for a second, that's all," she smiled and climbed to her feet, brushing the dirt and grass from her clothes. She looked the girl in front of her up and down, trying to judge if she was a good member for the team. After a moment she shrugged. "I'm Amachi Mari. You're Aki Kazuna right, the other girl on our team?" She spoke quickly, hardly stopping to take a breath. "Can you believe that we're going to do sports all day to start the new year? I love it!" Mari raised an eyebrow at Kazuna, tilting her head curiously. "You like sports?"

@galaxycorgi

Sora went to the orange flag quietly. So far she knew absolutely no one, and it wasn't easy...so much moving...but no mother's support.

Standing by the flag, she watched...one of the prettiest girls ever walk over. Eyes wide, she took a few breaths, and closed her beautiful green eyes, before looking at Takara.

"H-Hi!" She said.

@Miss Derp

Walking almost lazily towards the yellow flag, Koyo thought about what kind of sports they could possibly do and pondered faking an illness, a sour look finding his face once he was faced with the people on his team, deciding that he was outnumbered by too many happy looking people he searched for a way out of this without having to lie. Koyo stood, arms crossed over his chest, slightly peeved about not having classes today when they should be getting a preview of the course. Glancing around to see who made up what teams he sighed heavily, only slightly saddened at how few students there seemed to be out here. "Hey. You two." Turning his attention on the two girls chatting, Koyo made a stern face, "If we don't win today don't blame me."

@Phobos

@galaxycorgi

Amachi Mari

Mari turned from Kazuna towards Koyo, waving as he approached. "Hey! You can't have an attitude like that, you've got to be positive. My coaches always said that winning was ninety percent mental," she said with a grin. Mari folded her arms across her chest and started walking around the flag in large steps. Looks like a pretty good team so far, she thought, hopefully that Kazamyu guy does sports too then we'll win no problem. "My brothers didn't tell me about this sports day, I wonder what we'll be doing." She looked back up at Koyo. "I was just asking Miss Aki if she likes sports, what about you, do you play anything?"

@galaxycorgi

@Raythegayisaokay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back