• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ⁚ ⁛ Seishin Academy?! ⁚ ⁛ (Accepting)

Dawn blushed brightly as she was ushered into the female changing room. She never spoke and always shied away when changing with the other girls, usually embarrassed being surrounded by half naked girls, some whom she fancied but worse was having to hide her appendage. Dawn had a special changing room but she still had to wait around with the other girls which made matter extremely awkward for no one but her.

Changing for gym, one of Kimikos guilty pleasures to change among girls she found attractive and the envy of many a fellow boy student's she was sure. However she wasn't allowing herself to leer this time, her sexuality has causedone enough trouble for her. She simply changed and spoke when spoken to. She noted Dawn not changing with everyone and was always curious as to why. "Why so shy, eh Dawn, you got nothing any one here doesn't have."

Atsuko Matsui

Atsuko stopped fiddling with his device and started heading towards the gym. It was nice to stretch his legs after standing in that cramped space. He stepped into the multitude of people, going with the flow of the crowd. He never really stopped to think about how many students actually applied for this school. With this number of people, blending in would be relatively easy to blend in. He stepped into one of the less crowded corners, and started rummaging through his pockets. He was surprised to find them both quite empty, his wallet and MP3 gone. I must have dropped them earlier, he thought. He dropped his bag and sat on one of the few benches that occupied the changing room. "Could things get any better?" He said to himself, sarcasm evident in his voice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Muttering some rude words under his breath, Koyo sent a sharp glare towards a younger student who glanced his way and shivered before grabbing his friends arm and moving towards a different part of the locker room. Having mostly changed Koyo pulled on his shirt, the bags under his eyes proof of no sleep and a yawn stretches his mouth open before he can get the chance to look around, almost saddened by the lack of people who aren't apart of a large group talking about different ways to get away with things that go against the rules. Making a slightly disappointed noise Koyo stood and stretched his arms above his head before he walked into the gym, curious as to what they'd be doing on the first day of school. Hoping to make a friend, Koyo tries to look as approachable as possible; his brown, almost black, eyes wandering... looking for someone he could talk to or get answers about this school from.

Hamasaki Takara

After making it into the changing room, Takara started changing into her outfit. She didn't think anyone would try peeking or staring. She still kept to herself, mostly out of habit of not socializing rather than cautiousness. She had changed quickly, and had occasionally looked over her shoulder to see the door to the gym. She noticed a few of the other girls were conversing behind her, but she chose not to get involved. Changing rooms weren't exactly her ideal place to talk.

Takemago Hayato

tumblr_m8sow3xmb91r6181lo1_400_copy.png

His body started moving into the direction of the gym. His eyes did not seem to have any life in them as he was not really too fond of changing out in the open for this many people. Opening the door only to be greeted by some people who were in his class the previous year, only to hear comments like ‘they must not like you’ or ‘it must suck to be you’. It was innocent, but it ticked him off quite a lot.
”Tsk, I’m surprised you even made it to the next year. Did you cheat or something?” He responded to one of them only to hear laughing from the person himself. Smacking the other his head before walking away with a grin. He missed those people, even though they were annoying sometimes.

He pulled his shirt of and searched for his gym shirt that was somewhere inside of his bag.
Ah, there it is. He thought to himself as he saw it at the bottom. It was not that wrinkled so he could wear it decently. Pulling the shirt back over his head with a light huff and sat down on the bench as he was getting out of his shoes so he could change his pants as well. In just a couple of minutes he was changed into his uniform. Taking out his cell phone as to see if he had gotten any message from his parents but there was none. Not that he actually expected it, but it would be nice for a change.

Instead of answering Dawn simply walked away to her private changing room, got dressed and returned, sitting down amongst the rest of the girls, not talking, with her face resting on her pulled up knees, staying quiet and keeping her thoughts within herself.

Kimoko became worried about Dawn, seeing her reaction to her question. Kimono was dressed already when Dawn came out and sat next to her trying to keep a respectful distance though." Is there something wrong? You seem... Off... Like something bothering you..."

'You're fine, they don't hate you, it's not as bad as you think' Knisa was silently getting changed, she was talking to herself internally in an attempt to try and calm herself down. She was attempting to act normally and not draw attention to herself, but she wouldn't be surprised if her heartbeat could be heard for miles as it was pounding so frantically. Up until now, Knisa had managed to just sort of, go unnoticed, hide away in the crowd. But changing rooms, they were different. In changing rooms everyone was more exposed, in more ways than one, and this was making Knisa feel very uncomfortable.

She'd been fine in her last school. In her last school Knisa had a friend, Sophie. Sophie was a month older than Knisa and they spent pretty much all of their time in school together, and quite a lot of time outside of school together as well. Sophie had just made everything ok. But when the time came for them to move schools, Sophie had ended up going to a different school. They still kept in contact, but right now Knisa felt like a very small fish, in a very big pond which was teeming with sharks. And she was all alone.

(Hope that's ok)

images-2-jpg.222931

Vinnie m. Dubure

"Rabbit"

Blushing suddenly at the mention of having to change Vinnie shook his head and covering his ears then sighed looking up at the ceiling. He hated changing in front of other guys especially when all they did was stare at him or make unnecessary comments about his body which was up most annoying, he wished he could just go with all the other girls he had no interest in them and he felt more like a girl himself. Rabbit made his way over to the male's changing room his face a bright red and exhaled trying to keep his cool as he went in with a frown. As expected boys started started staring already mistaking him for a female simply because he wore the girls uniform,had a cutesy and feminine appearance,soft voice,and even a butterfly clip in his long messy shoulder length white hair. Rabbit glared at them before going to change and he removed his shirt ignoring the constant comments on his body with a slight blush looking at the other guys at time to time changing into his gym clothes before tying back his hair mumbling a few things in French.

@DarkQueenOfEden

@Raythegayisaokay

Watching with no particular interest the boys lurking near the entrance to the girls locker room, he puts his hands behind his head, hoping they get taught a lesson before he has to step up, a slight glare pointed directly at the group before his attention is drawn else where. To the people emerging in fact, wondering if they'd be the kind of people open to helping a new student he takes a step before freezing up, every sense of his telling him to ignore everyone he sighs and gives in, turning to keep an eye on the small group of boys, arms crossed over his chest. Koyo somewhat hopes they'd try something so he'd have an excuse to get in trouble for hurting one of them.

Emi slowly entered the changing room. Placing her hand on the wall to steady herself, she began to change into appropriate clothes. After she was done, went to the gym and sat on one of the benches, waiting for others. To pass the time, she looked around. The gym was spacious and looked comfortable. However, what excited her the most was the view. Through the windows on the opposite side of her, she saw a small park. She knew that Rover would have enjoyed this if he were alive. She imagined them playing in there, just the two of them, like it should have been if it weren't for that incident. Shaking her head, she stood up. The past was set in stone and it couldn't be changed. It was time to focus on the future.

Hamasaki Takara

Once she had gotten her uniform on, Takara put the clothes she was previously wearing in a small pile, which resembled a ball of clothing. She placed them in with the rest of her supplies, and with hardly an once of hesitation, exited the locker rooms and entered the gym. After marching from the door to the benches, she sat down on one, where some of the students had already gathered. Her brown hair settled against her back as she did. She stared minutely at the different parts of the gymnasium, like she had never seen it before. Her legs swung back and forth, almost touching the ground.

Jenny was sitting in down kind of away from all her friends. Well actually she didn't know where they were. See Jenny is half Japanese and she moved awhile back to America. But now she was back in Japan and her two friends were here to. Now all she had to do was find them. They actually have no idea she is here she decided to surprise them. "Shoot should of gotten here sooner." She sat there bored listening to the principle. At some point she started thinking of the new violin music she was learning and started humming to herself off in her own world. After the speech was done the girls and guys were being showed onto the changing rooms now. She didn't really mind this as long as their weren't and perverted guys trying to get in. Once that was done she walked out to where the rest were and looked around. "Dang it…"Suddenly she noticed Dawn sitting down in the crowd. "Oh there's Dawn!….Huh? I don't see Hayato with her. well I'll surprise him later." She walked up quietly behind Dawn and tapped her on the shoulder smiling. "Hey long time no see"

@TerrinX

Aki Kazuna

Kazuna was about to disappear into the crowd of girls heading to the locker room, but there, a couple feet in front of her, was an MP3 player and a wallet. She hurriedly walked over to them, and picked them up, placing them in a pocket in her bag. She'd see who they belonged to later, although, the MP3 player did seem oddly familiar. Oh, it must've belonged to that guy from earlier, she thought, and made a mental note to give it back to him later. Kazuna strolled into the girls changing room. She set her bag in her locker, and then quickly changed into her gym clothes, and tied her hair into a quick pony tail. After hanging her uniform up in her locker, she walked out of the changing room and looked around, trying to see if she could find Atsuko.

@Lost

(Jeez guys, I've been at work and have barely been home a few hours ;- ;)

Sora had been quiet the entire time, and went scarlet. In...in...a changing room?! Oh no...

She followed the others, dragging her feet. She kept her head, grey locks swaying gently. She maneuvered through people, and found a corner. Back turned, the shy girl began to change, trying not to stare. She turned and went stiff. So...so many...beautiful girls...

She let out a soft whimper and started to move, wondering if anyone here swung the same way as her.

Probably not...when did she ever get that lucky?

Atsuko Matsui

Atsuko leaned against the wall, his head tilted to the ceiling. He remembered when he received that MP3, and sighed sadly. Best not to think about that, he thought. He brought his attention back to reality, only to realize there were few people left in the room. Probably shouldn't have taken so long. He shrugged, then proceeded to get dressed at a normal pace. He was already late, so he figured there wasn't a need to rush. When finished, he stepped out of the room and looked at the ever-growing crowd of people. He was once again quite surprised by the amount of people who attended this school. After some time, he found an unoccupied spot at one of the walls and sat down, waiting for the event to start.

Dawn buried herself further and ignored Kimiko when she felt a tap on her back, looking up she saw her best friend from america looking right at her. "Jenny?" She said momentarily popping out of her stupor. "JENNY!" she yelled jumping up and hugging the other girl. "Your here? In Japan? At my school?" Jenny was one of the only people who knew her secret.

Amachi Mari

Mari hung her uniform in her locker alongside her bag once she had finished changing into her gym clothes. She could only imagine what the reason for having all of the students change could be. None of her brothers had warned her of any first-day-of-school surprises, but she figured as long as it was some kind of sport she would do well. You were a track star last year, it's going to go great, she thought as she finished tying her hair into a pony tail. Mari couldn't keep the butterflies in her stomach completely silenced though as she looked around the changing room and saw that many of the girls looked quite capable themselves. She shrugged the thought away.

When she left the locker rooms she was surprised to actually see a group of boys lurking around the entrance, probably trying to work up the courage to peek inside if she had to guess. Mari snickered to herself as she walked by, but said nothing as she made her way over to the bleachers and took a seat, thankful that there was still room. She marveled at the number of other students students at the academy as she waited to find out what was going on.​

Aki Kazuna

She sat down on one of the bleachers, before noticing Atsuko sitting down against one of the walls, and got up, leaving her original spot. She walked over next to him, sat down, and smiled. "Hi, I'm Aki Kazuna, but you can call me Kazuna! I don't think that we've been in any class together, so far," she smiled at him. "Anyways, I found a wallet and MP3 player earlier, and I was wondering if they were your's...?" Kazuna trailed off, and looked over towards where the teacher should be. How interesting, she thought, the teacher has still not arrived. It's a couple minutes after we were supposed to be out of the changing rooms too. She looked back at Atsuko, making eye contact. The best way to meet someone is by looking at them in the eyes. Eye contact. Another lesson taught by the one and only grandmother. She mentally sighed. I wish I didn't listen to and use her advice all the time. Kazuna waited for his response.

@Lost

He met Kazuna's gaze, then sighed. "Atsuko Matsui," He replied, "And yes, those are mine. Thanks for picking them up." He added gratefully. He broke eye contact with her and looked around the room. There wasn't a teacher in sight. It was a tad odd, considering they had been finished changing quite some time ago. "It's taking them an awful long time, huh?"

@galaxycorgi

images-2-jpg.222931

Vinnie m. Dubure

"Rabbit"

Rabbit finished changing and let out a little huff of air crossing his arms after hearing the other boys' comments about hayato and makoto . "Honestly please just shut up! It's annoying you gotta comment on everything let alone r.u.d.e...just stop please!" He snapped loudly and glared at them. They went quiet and Vinnie sighed as he turned to leave the locker room quickly with a deep sigh. He stood outside of the changing room and noticed the boys at the girl's locker room shaking his head before approaching them. " You are all Perverts!" He yelled at smacked one on the back head and glared at them. The boy blushed."Rabbit-Chan, why you gotta ruin the fun?You could easily score a girlfriend,so why don't you let us be ?" The boy complained and rabbit shook his head quickly blushing. "Don't be gross!" Vinnie yelled at the boy. Another boy sighed and smack the first in the head. "Rabbit-Chan isn't interested in girls! He likes boys,you stupid!" The boy yelled and sighed before gesturing the group to leave. Vinnie sighed and went to sit down on the bleachers today was not his day.

@DarkQueenOfEden

@Raythegayisaokay

Last edited by a moderator:
"Whoa! Haha!" She fell back slightly then hugged her back. "Yep! Father said I could finish up high school here. Of course I had to beg a little but he finally gave in. " She stepped back. "I thought I would surprise you. I was going to surprise Hayato to but I haven't seen him anywhere." She hadn't noticed the other girl next to Dawn yet. "Well anyway me and you have so much to catch up on!" She said grinning.

@TerrinX

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

@Marshmallow

Letting out a surprised laugh at how the one they call Rabbit reacted to the boys outside of the locker room he swept a hand through his hair before searching for another way to go about, wondering what they could be doing here. A slight frown tugging at the corners of his lips he settled on sitting on a bench not far from a group of people but far enough away so that they wouldn't get uncomfortable. He was nervous, no doubt, but somewhat excited to see what would happen in this already strange school, somehow finding himself watching the one people called Rabbit, and then the one he thought he heard people call Jenny, only the ones making enough noise to be heard over the regular voices..

Amachi Mari

Mari had turned to watch the scene with interest when she heard the girl with the butterfly clip begin yelling at the boys who were standing around the locker room. She didn't remember seeing her when she was changing, but the room was crowded, so that was no surprise. Mari couldn't quite hear what was said, but couldn't help but laugh when she saw the boys leave in apparent defeat. Serves 'em right, they shouldn't have been lurking around like that. Way to go butterfly clip, she thought as she watched the white-haired girl come over to the bleachers.

After a split second of hesitation, Mari got up from her spot on the bleachers and made her way over to where the other girl had sat, sitting on the row behind her. Time to try to make some new friends I guess, She thought as she tapped the white-haired girl's shoulder lightly to get her attention. "Uh, hey. Nice job telling those guys off, that was cool. Not that I think they had the guts to actually peek inside," she said with a laugh while rubbing the back of her head. "I'm Amachi Mari by the way, first year here." She held out her hand to offer a handshake.

@mewbot5408

Users who are viewing this thread

Back