• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ⁚ ⁛ Seishin Academy?! ⁚ ⁛ (Accepting)

Arata Fukui

"Oh..." What Sora was saying wasn't completely true. "Well...I mean." Arata tried to think of a good way to tell her he didn't think it was a good idea. "To be honest, I would rather not train anyone. I've seen someone I know get hurt due to basketball and if that happened again, I wouldn't be able to pick up a ball again. I only done it for him because he asked me to." Fukui's attempt at explaining could have been better. "In other words, no. Plus, who said you knowing basketball would get you friends. I'm on the team and...well...look at me. Not that known. Maybe cheer leading? Or one of the arts? I just don't think basketball is right for you." 'Smooth Arata. Way to go...'

@Xion136

"I...I don't think I'm good for cheerleading. I...I'm not outgoing or pretty or...-I can't wear such outfits...thier so cute b-but n...not for me."

Her shy stutter was getting a bit worse, and she looked down. She felt so pathetic.

@Ethan Hart

Nagai Shirou

Shirou listens quietly as the two exchange their greetings and he gives Miss. Fujika a smile.

"Pleasure to have you on the team." he states, deciding that she is telling the truth about being a teacher. "I prefer to be called Nagai if you don't mind." he says, enjoying the formalities.

He's not surprised that she would be awful at scaring students when she herself looks like a middle schooler. Her appearance rubs Shirou the wrong way, making him feel like a creep for just looking at her.

"You can always help carry things and leave the dirty work up to Hisae and I. Right?" he says, looking at Hisae.

@Marshmallow @TheHappyPikachu

Isaac sighed. New day, new students. He couldn't wait for the moment to say hello! He already had the chairs and tables set up, and started to get out the lesson plan for the day. He assumed the students would walk in any minute, so he wrote the date on the board and patiently waited for the students to come in.

Max Parker

Max wakes up with a groan. She hates mornings, especially ones at a new school in a country where english is not the native language. She really just wants to keep sleeping, but knows that wont be possible. She doesn't hear her two roommates moving around and about, so she assumes she's either late, or super early. Max quietly sits up and rolls out of bed, pulling her covers over the bed to make it look more neat. She quietly goes about her morning of putting on her uniform and brushing her teeth before heading out.

Nagai Shirou

Shirou is up bright and early, and quietly makes his bed. He turns off his alarm before it goes off, and starts his day. Several bottles of beer lie beside his couch, but Shirou ignores them, deciding it would be best to clean them later. He makes his way to the bathroom and washes up, sighing at the sight of the small bruises left on his neck from the weekend. More high-collared shirts it is. He washes up and makes himself a simple breakfast before heading out for his commute to school. The ride is slow but Shirou is content. He enjoys the quietness of it, and is more than happy to sit back and enjoy the view. As he arrives at the building he remembers he hadn't made lunch and quietly sighs. It's the first day of school and the last thing he needs is to be stuck in a cafeteria with a bunch of other students all craving food. As he walks towards his classroom, his mood begins to change and he goes from laid back to serious. He quietly opens the door to his classroom and decides to close his eyes for a minute and enjoy the peace and quiet before the rush of students begin.

Sora sits up slowly, rubbing her eyes. It was norning, and she didn't hear Dawn, her roommate. Getting out of bed, she had a nice warm shower before she stepped out and fell flat on her face in the middle of her room. Sitting up, towel to her chest, she hoped no one saw that as she got dressed quickly.

Now in her uniform with max adorable Ness achieved, she looked at her two hairbands. Biting her lip, she decided to not try twintails, and went about gathering her things.

But she went back, and slid a small cat hairclip in. Fujika-Sensei liked cats, right? Besides maybe minor annoyances like Bent-Thief-Chan...right?

Sora grabbed her Kill La Kill bag, and went out to face the day. And...maybe...try out for cheerleading?

Amachi Mari

Mari woke from a dim dream showing up late to her first class and being yelled at by the teacher. All in all, not the nicest way to start the first day of classes, especially after that awesome sports day, she decided as she turned off the alarm on her phone. With a sigh she sat up and began untangling herself from her sheets, before grabbing her towel and heading to the showers. She was eager for the hot water to help relax her muscles after all of yesterdays events.

When she returned, Mari quickly threw on her uniform without much care and brushed her straight brown hair, then began digging to the bottom of her bag to check the day's schedule. Science and math, ugh, this morning is going to be awful...maybe I should skip, she thought, before shaking her head. No, maybe alter in the year, not on the first day. And at least there's PE at the end of the day, that will still be fun. She nodded to herself and grabbed her simple leather bag plus a soy milk from the mini fridge. "To victory!" She cheered and made a victory sign with her fingers, in an attempt to psych herself up for the day. With that, she left the dorm and made her way over to the school building.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jenny Rial

Every morning Jenny wakes up early gets dressed and practices her violin before school starts. Today was no different. She was careful not to wake her roommate up and headed to the music room with her violin. Once she reached the music room she opened her case and pulled out her blue violin and started playing. She had been playing ever since she was 10 and she happen to be quite good at it. She wants her playing to be perfect so she never skips her practice time. She had sometime before she had to head to class. So she continued playing and if someone were to walk by they might hear her playing.​

Hamasaki Takara

Takara stretched her arms as she sat up in her bed. For a moment, she had to remind herself that she was in the dorm now. She wondered where her roommate was, and tried looking around to find her. However, her train of thought changed direction, and she decided to look and see if there was a clock around there. She saw one on the wall, and from what she could tell, she had woken up earlier than normal. The energy and activities from yesterday had left her exhausted by the end of the day, and she wound up falling asleep early. She almost wished she hadn't have, however, as she dreaded going to school today. She reluctantly pushed herself out of bed.

Once she had gotten changed and held a small bag from where she kept her belongings, she went into the bathroom. She combed through her hair, but not for long, and it still looked messy. From the bag, she pulled out a cream-colored ribbon. After looking in the mirror and debating for a few seconds, she closed the bag with the ribbon out. Leaving the bathroom, she returned the bag and found her gym clothes. She put the ribbon with the gym clothes and rolled it all into a cylinder. She dragged out the main bag she usually carried, and put the uniform in there. She picked up the bag and exited the dorm.

Takara had almost reached the school, but stopped when she was near the entrance. Her tired eyes stared at the huge building. She didn't pay much attention to it the day before, and she had only seen the school before when her family drove by it and when she was introduced to it. She was now practically living at a school, something she could have never imagined herself doing. Yet here she was. With a sigh, she held the strap from the bag that was over her shoulder and entered the school.

She briefly examined the hallway: there were a number of students already there, and most of them were walking somewhere. She unzipped the zipper of her bag and shuffled around in the pouch until she pulled out a piece of paper. On it, a map and the schedule were printed. She slowly moved down the hall, not paying attention to where she was going as she focused on the paper and the music she could faintly hear being played.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back