• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking Smash Bros or Zelda rp

Goldfishkisses

Hello lovelies, I have recently hit a wall in writing due to irl things and am hoping to find an rp in my favorite fandoms to help me feel creative again.

My ideal partner: 18+ ,multi para, 3rd person writing,

Smash Brothers
Smash Corp is here to help you! Fallen on hard times in your story line? Find yourself in life or death peril? Time to find a new, comfortable life in another dimension. Safety, security and a fresh start can all be yours For a price…

Our characters will be flat mates with one being accustomed to the world and the other a new inductee being shown the ropes. I am less interested in the fights; I want to focus more on the character development and relationship building. Romance is preferable.

I feel like this set up of smash world opens a possibility for characters from anywhere to join. I would also like to pick up a few side characters for this once the story gets started.

I will play OoT Sheik/zelda x you will play a Cannon or Oc character of your choice( would love to find a Falco)

Zelda BOTW/AOC
Post the events of Age of Calamity. As the kingdom heals from battle joy comes from Zora’s domain. All celebrate the union of Mipha and Link. Except for the King of Hyrule who feels embarrassed by the development. As his first choice for Zelda’s suitor has been taken an advantageous marriage must be made and the lucky Rito is Revali.

I would play Zelda and am looking for someone to play Revali.

also if you or you know anyone who plays Pyunma from Cyborg 009 pls send them my way >~>

If you are interested or have an idea you’d like to suggest, DM me! I have a few other plot ideas as well for the given fandoms. Also, samples available upon request.

Hmmm, I was honestly thinking of playing as many characters as possible, I am looking for a good story with BOTW and what not and to make more friends

Hmmm, I was honestly thinking of playing as many characters as possible, I am looking for a good story with BOTW and what not and to make more friends
I’m definitely willing to talk about it. Send me a message or we can chat over discord if you have one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back