• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking RP Partner (Closed)

Adriatic

Hello everyone! I'm new to the site and seeking a partner or two to RP with. I'm fairly laid back regarding plot, but I'm a glutton for romance and angst! As a writer myself, I would prefer partners who have proper grammar, sentence structure... the usual. Dot your i's and cross your t's. Add punctuation. And, for the love all that's good and holy, understand the difference between your/you're! If you can do this, then congratulations! You're already in the running. On the flip side, typos are fine, and I'm not a huge grammar nazi. If you can't decide whether there should be a comma before "and," I won't crucify you.

I'm looking for someone who is fairly active. A response or two a day would be fantastic! I'm often long-winded, and would appreciate someone similar. My usual responses, once the story gets going, can range anywhere from three hundred to over a thousand words a post. Now, if I haven't scared you off... here are a few rules.

• I'll only play a female character. Right now, I'm getting into the swing of things, and mostly comfortably write female characters. So I'm sticking with it!
  • Seeking male partners only. Same as with the rule above, I'm not against a LGBTQIA+ pairing, but I'm most comfortable writing hetero couples.​
  • One reply a day at a minimum, but more preferred.​
  • I prefer RPing in third person, but first person is applicable.​
  • All RP Nation rules apply.​

Notes about me:
  • I'm EST time zone and work four days a week. As a result, I'll be most responsive in the late afternoons/on weekends.
  • I'm a huge fantasy fan. Add romance in, and you've got me sold.
  • There will be angst. This is your only warning.
  • I don't do fandom RPs, but if you're doing Dragon Age? Especially Inquisition? Hit me up. Like... yesterday. Seriously. I am obsessed.
Seeking Tropes/Ideas:
  • Enemies to Lovers
  • Friends to Lovers
  • Arranged Couplings (Two people must work together because reasons) (May include E2L/F2L or even Strangers to F/E to Lovers)
  • Elf x Human / Elf x Elf pairing (since we're working with fantasy!)
  • Human x Human pairing
  • Big Adventures (Ex: world ending/cataclysm/etc)
  • Small Adventures (Ex: Delivering goods goes awry)
  • OG Isekai

A pleasure to meet you all! If you're interested, shoot me a DM!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back