• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

♥Seeking partners♥ Always open!

I'd be interested in the School Rebel x Smart Kid plot line! For MxM, preferably.

Last edited by a moderator:
:0 !!!! Do I detect something similar to Sword Art Online in that MMO plot? Hell yeah, count me in. I'm also interested in the Rebel x Smart kid plot :> Gosh, I can't decide. Should I PM you?

Hey, Kebabs~ I'm really interested in both prince x servant and abductor x abductee if we can throw in a power-struggle element. I'd pm you, but my account's too new.

/shoves my face in here, do i smell kebabs

hello yes i am interested in an rp (any rp, i'm thirsty dude), but i'm super sleepy rn so if you don't mind i will pm you tomorrow when i have time!

You seem like a godsend.

My previous forays into RP sites have never been successful, usually because I couldn't create an OOC friendship with my fellow RPers. I value friendship a shitton, so that was important. And I lost investment in RPs because of that (also lackluster plots, but yeah.)

I read all of your requirements(and yes, the codeword is kebab)

PM me.

Let us RP.

I'm tired of milling around, searching for a partner.

I wanna have some fun.

1614xw.jpg

Marshmallow, present.

Hello there, my name is Marshmallow but you can call me Mars too. Nice to meet you.

I am currently unemployed as I quit college this June and am now learning to drive and searching for work. This can cause some disruptions in my days and it can be that I don’t respond for several days, so please take note of that. I’m only human. T_T But I’ll be replying as fast as possible and there will be (a lot of) times that I respond within an hour after your post. But then again, there’s the thing of time zones, I’m in the UTC+2 time zone currently, Belgium.

I can write from 1 paragraph to multiple ones. It depend on how my muse is but I tend to write what I’m feeling is right at that moment and make it as interesting as possible. If you feel like there is something missing, please notify me and I will overlook it and try to make my next post better.

I like kebab.
:D

I am interested in these pairings of yours:

> School Rebel x Smart Kid

> Brother’s friend x Younger brother

@Marshmallow oh how pretty! The picture makes me hungry though, lol. I don't think our timezones clash that badly then, which is nice to see. Shoot me a PM, and we can discuss

Hi! :3 i was wondering if you want to do a master x slave rp with me. If not then I am interested in doubling with

●Prince × Commoner

●Prince x Servant

Hey! I just read through your interest checK, and I would lovE to discuss some possiBle RPs. MAyBe I could PM you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back