• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

♥Seeking partners♥ Always open!

KebabQueen

Feeling fairly bored
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hey hey hey!

Welcome to my post!

I'm here looking for a partner. I have a few role plays going on but hardly any long term partners, so, I'm reaching out to you guys again, in hopes of finding the perfect partner. If you want to contact me, drop me a message. I'm almost 100% likely to accept your offer, but PM me so we can discuss. I will be checking that you've read the whole thing, so please, please do. I know it's a lot, but it's all necessary information. I will be updating this regularly. So, without further ado, let's begin!

About Me

Yo yo peeps, I'm a young, cringy individual. That's pretty much anybody's first impression of me. You may call me Kebab, or Queen, though I doubt you'll call me the latter, lmao. I haven't been roleplaying an awful long time so unfortunately, I am not very experienced, I did only join this site in February, and I've only been active on and off, but I'm certain I'll settle here for a while now.

I consider myself a pretty literate person, I do tend to write a lot, going over the top a lot of the time. But, that's the way I sort of like it. My schedule is not the busiest of ones, I go to school and then I pretty much have the rest of that time online, apart from when I need to sleep. On weekends I'm active almost 24/7 because I have literally no social life. The timezone where I live is GMT+1, I live in the UK. Although I am literate, do expect some mistakes. Of course, I'm not perfect, and I'm using iPad, so autocorrect is going to show its face quite often. Get ready for that.

My characters are neither too submissive or too dominant. My dominant characters are not meta gods, and my submissive characters are not little pussies. There is a fair mix of dominance and submission in all of them. I play primarily submissive characters, but I promise they're not pathetic little pansies who'll just sit back and make you do everything. That's not how I work.

I like to brainstorm when it's necessary. If it's a pretty basic idea that doesn't need plotting and planning, I'd prefer to go straight in with it. If it's a detailed fantasy were talking about, then yeah, we should do some brainstorming. If it's a plot line that requires a bunch of characters to be played, we can double up or more. It depends. I don't care where we roleplay, whether it's in the PMs or a thread is up to you. I'd like to make threads though, I sort of want to get my post count up, haha don't know why.

There are a whole bunch of things I'm into. I'm into fantasy, wars, sci-fi-ish themes, survival, but particularly, romance. I love high fantasy, I don't do much of it but it would be a real treat to do more. A medieval romantic high fantasy would be more than ideal. Obviously, I'll mention more of these on another tab, but I thought this was important. I do gay and hetero pairings. Only MxM for gay though, I just can't do a FxF. MxF I like too, but I'm only really good at playing the female roles. My MxM male may be a little rusty, but I'm trying to practise being a man. Haha.

If you don't want to roleplay with me, please please tell me. I'll be pretty pissed if you don't. I don't like to be taken for a mug, don't lolly coddle around me, tell me up front if you don't want to continue. I can promise you I'll do the same. But, if you don't want to continue the rp, that doesn't mean we still can't be partners! We could just scrap the rp and go with a new idea!

What I expect

I do have some basic ground rules, and I intend to stick to them. Not all of these things are mandatory, but at least strongly preferred:

Write quite a lot: By a lot, I do not mean 15 massive paragraphs, I mean a good 3-4. I appreciate maybe not everyone can reach this number, but I want at least 2 paragraphs every time you make a post. One lines are a hell no, I'll drop you like a hot potato if you give me one of those. I'd want at least 2 descriptive paragraphs that are possible to reply to in some way, I don't think that's too much to ask. They better be grammatically correct too. I can accept some grammar errors, we all make them, but nothing ridiculous. No txt tlk either, though I don't mind if you use it when we chat OOC. You can expect a lot of text with me, the length depended on how invested I am to the story. My writing may reflect yours in many ways, I can tell if people aren't invested in the plot. If you give me a short reply devoid of passion you can expect one back.

Investment!: I mentioned this before, I want to feel passion and investment in your writing. I'm not asking for beautifully written paragraphs, littered with a shitload of adjectives and verbs and all those things, I'm just asking for a good amount of involvement. Which means tell me when you won't be able to reply for a while, I'll wait for you. I'd like a response everyday, but I understand that's not always possible and I won't pester you for a response unless 3 days have passed. But yes, investment is a must, I want you to enjoy the roleplay, not feel forced into it.

Talk to me!: I'd love to talk to my partners OOC. I'm not just looking for a partner in roleplaying, I'm looking for a partner in crime, a friend! An online friend at least. I'd like to talk to you in and out of character, I don't want just a one roleplay partner, I want a long term one.

Be okay with adult themes: I swear a lot, a hell of a lot, too much. But that's life, and I'm not going to stop. I have absolutely no limitations when it comes to roleplaying, nothing goes too far, but I am happy to respect yours. But don't expect me to stop swearing, I'm not one to do it every sentence, but there will be profanities involved in the roleplay and OOC

Character sheets and bbcoding: Pahaha, I don't give a shit. These are not mandatory at all. Sure, if you want to add these things, that's absolutely fine with me. But there is no way I'm going through the effort to code my every post, the people who believe this is a must are stupid, lol. Presentation isn't everything, far from it, and it doesn't dictate the quality of your writing. If you want me to make a character sheet, I'd be happy to make one for you however, as detailed as you require. I prefer not to do this, but if you do, I have only a few suggestions:

For face claims, I'd prefer you didn't use real people. Use anime or a semi-realistic to realistic digital or traditional painting of a face. Anything detailed enough for me to envision the character in the natural world. I feel it's slightly creepy using real people, that's just my viewpoint on it. If you wish to use real people, you can, just know I won't enjoy it, haha.

Make 'em detailed, I'll make mine detailed in return. But, if you're not going to give any sort of description on their looks or background in the actual roleplay, I'm going to need that detail. To prove that you've read this, mention Kebabs in your PM or reply, I don't care how, but I'd like to know that you've read this, this is important.

Pairings

I mentioned the gender pairings before, this slide is for the basic plot ideas,

the words in bold are the parts I want to play,

the words in italics are the plot lines I'm really craving

and anything with an *Asterisk* next to it is something I have a separate plot line for on another tab.

To make things easier, I'll separate them into sections. Most of these are romance. I am not really a fandom role player, but I don't mind roleplaying in the world of a certain fandom, but with OCs and no canon characters. There can be romantic elements incorporated into any of these plot lines, that, I would prefer. Not all of the plot lines in the romance section have to be strictly romance, I am open to compromise :)

♥Romance

Survivor X Survivor (Zombie apocalypse)

Teacher X Teacher

Rival X Rival*

Work colleague X Work colleague

Prince X Commoner

Prince X Servant

Employer X Employee*

School Rebel X Smart kid*

Abductor X Abductee

CEO X Artist

Brother's friend X Younger brother

Knight X Peasant

Popular kid X Outcast*

Random person X Random person*

So pretty much all my intricate, true cravings are in the next tab, so please read! They're more versatile than these ones!

Plot Lines

Here is the section for the plot lines I've created by myself. These ones are more detailed and a lot better than the basic ones, this is the place to look if you're more interested in fantasy and world building. I'd like to develop some of these further, and make a good, long detailed roleplay out of them. So, let's begin.

Bold is still the role I want to play.

Fantasy:

I can't think of a good name for many of these role plays, so be aware of that
:P

Person A is an elf, they live alone in solitude in the woods and doesn't usually have any visitors. They live a boring, mundane life, doing the same thing everyday with no change. It's rare anybody ever goes into those woods, as it is said to be somewhat haunted. Person A knows that this is not true, but nobody seems to believe them. Person B only recently moved to the village from a town not far away, unaware of the ledend attached to the woods, he goes for a stroll, not expecting anything. He meets person A, forming a friendship with the elf. He is invited into their life, and they have happy days together.

Weird, stalker X victim sort of thing...

Person A has lived in this town for as long as they could remember. They lived their family more than anything, and couldn't stand to be away from them. They were a surprisingly optimistic being, spreading happiness and love wherever they went. Person A was minding their own business when person B, a dark being went over and gave them trouble. Person B found pleasure in watching people suffer, so that was often what he did (edgy). Person B started to harass Person A on the regular, trying to drain the happiness from Person A. The threats soon became more physical than psychological and Person B started to target A's family. With their happiness crumbling, what will they do to stop them?

Fantasy MMO sort of thing...

The long awaited game was finally here, everyone had their hands on the surprisingly cheap gaming device. Kids and adults alike were addicted to the device, playing it whenever possible. This little device was one you would attach to your eyes, nose, ears, mouth, as well as your hands and feet. It was stylish and easy to use, who wouldn't want one? This nifty invention worked as a simulator, once the devise was on and working you would be transformed into a whole knew world with its own rules, races and countries. Before that, you would make your own character, one that looked surprisingly like you. In this game, you would meet other characters and go through levels, exactly 50 of them. There were tales of gold and riches at the end of the game, but nobody knew for sure... Yet.

Players of the game were told of an exit button in the corner of the screen, but that exit button was non existent once you logged in. Taking off the gear did nothing, you were forever trapped. Unless, you completed all 50 levels of the game without dying, and if you die in the game, you die in real life...

Person A Had spawned in a forest, lost with only an axe, bread, apples and a bottle of water. After a little bit of looking, they came across Person B. They seemed to be in the same position as them in level 1. The two team up, fighting beasts, solving riddles and making rivals together, but how far will they make it? Will they see the gates to level 50?

Rival X Rival

Person A hates Person B, B hates A. They both hate each other. Both of them are at the high end of their business job, both earn a lot of money, both do pretty much the same thing. Both of the, are competing for a promotion, competing against each other. Everyday, the both do the, find ways to annoy, tease and humiliate the other, feeling no remorse for the, whatsoever. Both of them have arguably gone too far with this, resulting in more than a truckload of tears and arguments. They're both surprised either of them haven't been fired yet.

Both of them are doing unholy amounts of destruction to the office, staff and business, but they're both good at their job, so nobody really wants to get rid of them. So, by order of their... Let's say 'laid back' boss, they have to spend a series of nights together in order to rekindle their broken relationship. If they aren't friends by the end of the month, they're both fired. It doesn't take long for them both to realise they have a lot in common, though neither of them are willing to admit it. They start to see each other in ways they really didn't want to, but they couldn't help it. Do they become friends? Continue to hate each other? Or do they go a little further?

Employer X Employee

Person A is at a high point in their profession. He's smart, confident and assertive. He makes a great boss, but some people find him to be a little pushy. Which is true. Person A is one bossy fucker, who thinks he's better than everyone else. Typical business man with a mad ego, which means people don't like him so much. He looks past this, as his work is most important to him.

Person B was a secretary They'd just joined a few months ago. They were getting the hang of things pretty quickly so after not so long they were promoted, to Person A's personally assistant. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). A, being the demanding guy he is, takes full advantage of having a PA. He'd never really needed one before, but now work was getting pretty hectic even for him, and he needed a right-hand man. B quickly got tired of A's constant whining and criticism, and lashes back. They soon form a rivalry, Person B seeming to hate A more than A hates them, but despite is, Person A keeps B around. With A thinking of cruel ways to annoy them. Will A go to far? And how will B retaliate? Or, is there room for a romance to blossom? *swoon*

School Rebel X Smart Kid.

Person A was the popular, rebellious kid everybody envied. He caused trouble and destruction wherever he went, a hoard of followers at his tail. He had many friends who followed his reckless path, making class living hell for any sane person, too bad
Person B shares most of their classes with the boy. Person A doesn't like B at all, in fact, he loathes them. Making their life hell every day was fun and easy for him. The only real reason A didn't like B was because they were smart, very smart. B didn't have too many friends, a few close ones, but they had virtually no social life outside of school, spending all their time online on poetry forums. That was their passion, poetry. Little did they or anyone know that this was A's passion too.

Person A was relatively bright, writing was something he was fantastic at.

Person A joined a poetry writing sight, befriending
B without knowing it. They soon became close, surprisingly close, talking to each other everyday, even in school hours. One day, Person B takes a look at A's phone, and to their utter surprise and disgust, they realised who they were talking to. They keep quiet for now, but what will happen once the truth is revealed?

Popular kid X Outcast.

Person A is smart, funny, kind and confident. So unsurprisingly, they're pretty popular. They have a ton of friends and nobody to bother them. Who would want to? They're not one to say a bad word about anyone, and wants everyone to feel happy and included, regardless of their social status. Which is why they reach out to person B, the polar opposite of A. B doesn't think he needs friends, he sits alone all day with only his phone for company. He says really horrible things about everyone and anyone, and goes out of his way to make people feel unhappy. B is rude to and behind people's backs, not caring for the consequences of his actions. He often skips school, smokes, shouts at and talks back to teachers. He is yet to be expelled, but has been suspended countless times. B doesn't enjoy doing this, he doesn't like being alone, but that's the way he felt as if he was going to stay. Until A approached him, willing to help. B was hostile, cruel and downright mean to them at first, but soon learn that maybe, just maybe, he has more in common with A than he thinks. Will he reject A's friendship? Or will he want a little more? Find out, in the next episode!

Random person X Random person

This plot idea is pretty simple compared to the rest, I pictured some random person meeting another random person in a shop, park or wherever, and just continuing the story from there, completely improvised. I like improvising plot lines, I think spontaneity is fun, so there. Blah. That's the whole plot line lmao.

Sooo thank you for reading! (That is, if you did. haha). Not sure what else to say, but just drop me a PM if you want to roleplay or ask some questions or whatever. See ya~

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh, I'm interested in the School Rebel x Smart Kid plot, Kebabs! Mind if I shoot you a PM?

I would be interested in doing a 1x1 with someone, I'm leaning towards Prince x Peasant if that is alright

Kebabs

Of course I have space! And you've already sent me a PM. Lol. Anyway, which ones were you interested in?

@H E X A G O N Holy shit you're right. Sorry, I must have been trippin' or something. Holy fuck I need a glass of water. Okay, I'm back, sorry, I'll send you a PM.

I'd be down. However, the size of paragraphs may not be consistent. Time should be fine as, I to, live in the UK

I'm down for a 1x1 if you're still looking. Frankly I like more than a few plots so I would be willing to discuss :'3 ~Kebabs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back