• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking Older Writers to Collaborate With

Stella Rennings

Storyteller
Hello, my nickname is Wren. I have been RPing for almost 2 decades and alive for 4. I prefer to consider what I do with a partner as collaborative writing. 

I love telling a good story with another eager and mature man or woman.

I have a story in mind that I would love to share with the right partner. My character in this story idea is very alpha male. I am seeking a female character to put opposite him.

I am seeking someone older to work with as I feel our writing styles and interests are more likely to mesh. I also feel an older partner is less likely to get bored if the most I can post for a few days is one good post a day, though I regularly post more frequently.

I write the dominant role well. I am unafraid of dark themes as long as there is still an underlying "good" that is being pursued.

I am not a grammar nazi. But good punctuation makes me warm inside.

I love to text chat with my partner when I have the time to sit still, though I am usually on the move and squeezing posts in between doing all my RL stuff, like being a wife and a mom and a VP of a special interest group and a support rep for my business, etc. If you are older and looking for a partner like me, send me a reply!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @InkWren,  I think we would be an excellent match as we seem to hold the same philosophy when it comes to roleplays.  I started RPing when I was in middle school then stopped after high school for about four years, only picking up again about a year ago.  During my time away I took two college classes for creative writing and I've belonged to two different writers guilds.  Since returning to RP in December of last year I've finished several RPs on this website, all with different partners.  

I'd really like to hear this plot you have in mind. :)  Hope to hear from you soon!

If you're still looking, I'm 25 and have been roleplaying for over ten years, and I think we could be good together. ^_^

Hello Belle. I was just reviewing an old message thread of mine and you had said hi.

I saw you were online so I decided to say hi again as I've returned to the Nation.

Hello Belle. I was just reviewing an old message thread of mine and you had said hi.

I saw you were online so I decided to say hi again as I've returned to the Nation.

Welcome back! I saw your newer thread earlier, then you posted on this one and I saw that I had posted on it and I was confused, because I didn't remember doing so. xD But hello! Perhaps we could roleplay, if you're still looking for someone?

I would be highly interested in this, and hearing about your idea! However, I'm unable to message just yet.. still a newbie to this site ( but definitely not to roleplaying/writing! ).

Is this still open? I’m young yet like to consider myself an old soul, who can write fairly well.
If maybe you’d consider thinking of something,don’t hesitate to message me!! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back