• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking lit/adv. lit 1x1 partner(s)!

Echowrites

Pen nibbler
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Echo's Interest Check

Scroll for more!

• About Me

Greeting! I'm Echo. I am fond of tea, reading, and writing. I am a proud supporter of the Oxford comma and watch musicals in my free time. My favourite author is Margaret Atwood, but I'm also an enjoyer of most classic literature. I game and draw a little, not enough to really called skilled in either of those fields.
    I'm looking for one or two partners to write with me. Primarily I would love for it to be a 1x1, but very small group RPs (3-5) are also fine by me. I'm quite chill so if you're interested, check out the other tabs!

Small bump for visibility- also found a fantasy-related rp so would prefer a partner wanting to write something else/with little to no magic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back