• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking JJK & Naruto RP Partners

About Me:
I’m a 20+ female living in CST seeking a long term rp partner. I prefer to roleplay via Discord in semi-lit paragraph style (usually 2-3 short paragraphs). I typically try and mirror what my partner writes. A canon/canon divergent plot is what I’d prefer, but would love to further discuss. I enjoy writing romance/angst/fluff/etc. I work throughout the day but still remain pretty active, sometimes even replying at work. (I’m such a good employee, right? lol)

Ships I’m currently looking for to roleplay:
•KakaObi (Naruto)
•SasuNaru (Naruto) *I prefer to write Naruto.
•Gofushi (Jujutsu Kaisen)
•Satosugu (Jujutsu Kaisen)

What I’m looking for in an rp partner:
• Must be 18+
Active/long term partner. (Please don’t message if you aren't active often. I’m tired of getting invested in roleplays for my partner to go inactive for very long periods of time.)
• No main OCs. (I will only rp the ships above. No canon x OC. Sorry not for me.)
• Someone who would be okay chatting ooc. (I love plotting out ideas, sending memes/fanart, & sharing headcanons.)

If you're interested, please PM me and we can further discuss. Thank you! :)

Hello! If you are still looking I would like to do a jjk rp. I have only watch the anime so lack in a lot of background knowledge, but if you don’t mind I’m down for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back