• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gay4Roleplay

The lover of men
Hello one and all! Thank you for reading my post! I am Max. As the title says I am searching out for plots that center on gay romance. Both being male gendered. So, allow me to tell you a bit about myself. I've been roleplaying for 13 years now. (Yes really. I have no life lol.) and simply enjoy swimming into the stories I want that the main stream media is not offering. I would consider myself semi literate. Not a bibliophile, but like to think I'm better than the average bear. While I am not picky about post length size, I prefer it to be somewhere in the realm of more than "Jack stood up." and less than reading War and Peace. The book to be specific. I will promise to reply at least once a day. If not more. Though if its less I will be sure to keep you updated.

Now then, when it comes to ideas and genre's ... well the world is our oyster. Not just our world, but an infinite amount of worlds! Supermantural, historic, fantasy, crime, horror, sci-fi, superheroes, steampunk, a genre that you just made up. I'm open to it all. I've got quite a few ideas that are already made, but Ill save that for the curious minds who wish to play. ;)

Something else I also do is play in canons. (For those who are not familiar a canon is a pre established series. Think Star Wars or Harry Potter.) If you wish to play in these realms I can do that as well!

I've come across people who like to plan everything down to the last detail and those who like to wing it. Im fine with both. As both have their strengths and weaknesses.

Something I want to bring up. I'm over 18. So, doing a romance story with someone who is under 18 is ... well honestly weird to me. So please, if you come to me be over 18. This has nothing to do with adult fun time. (Had to choose my words carefully so I dont get flagged.) Its purely a situation of me feeling weird doing this thing that I shouldn't be doing with someone who I shouldnt be doing it with. Its hard to explain, but hopefully you understand.

In closing. I want to emphasize I have a whole world of ideas. From the most mundane to the most epic. From historical to modern day. From Sci fi to fantasy. Don't be scared to come to me with ideas of your own. I'm very accommodating.

P.S. I am planning on updating this thread every so often so please feel free to return!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back