• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Seeking Fluffy F/F RP

Something

Well hello there my name is Something and as you’d guess I’m in the market to do some roleplays. I am currently seeking some cute and fluffy FxF roleplays at the moment and have some pairings down at the bottom I'm be interested in doing.

Now then before going over pairing here’s some important stuff to get out of the way:
1.Post Speed: Okay as far as post goes, I’d ideal like to get one or two a week but will settle for one a week also. Now if you can post more then that great that’s just gravy and I’ll also do my best to reply whenever possible.
2. Post Length: As for post length I can write three to four paragraphs pretty easily if given enough to work with and can write a good deal when inspired. As for my partner I’d at least two paragraphs at the bare minimum.
3. There will be no smut in our roleplay. It’s against the rules, so nothing more need to be said on the topic.
4. I will only use Anime face claims for my characters, as I find using real people images to be awkward and creepy.
5. I prefer to roleplay over PMs.
6. Please PM if interested.

Okay here's my list of pairing more will likely be added later. Bold roles are the ones I' interested in.
Short Outgoing Girl X Tall Shy Girl
Outgoing Girl X Shy Girl
Shut In X Care Taker
Rich Girl X Homeless Girl
Human X Neko
Human X Inu
Rich Girl
X New Maid
Pop Idol X Fan

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back