• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking active and long term partners

Hello! So i just moved to rpn from quotev because i recently discovered this site and it seems pretty active! I’m looking for a couple of roleplay partners for various fandoms (which i will list below) and i’m hoping to meet a lot of cool new people here! Not entirely sure if i’m doing this right but let’s give it a go :3

» o n e « ▏ DESCRIPTION & LITERACY ▏ I expect all of my roleplay partners to be descriptive and have proper grammar and literacy when it comes to roleplaying. This means, no text-talk unless the characters are actually texting in the roleplay, and it also means proper capitalisation and use of punctuation. English is not my first language, however it is the only language I know, and literacy and descriptions matter a great deal to me. Bad grammar is a huge turn off for me in a roleplay. Mistakes and Typos can certainly be overlooked, everyone makes them. Also, please know where to start and end paragraphs! A huge block of text is very hard to read. I require a minimum of 2 good sized paragraphs! I will not force you to go above as long as you don't go below. If your work is quality, then 2 pragraphs is perfectly fine. Just to narrow things down a little, I would require a link to a writing sample from each of you. You can either create one for this specific rule or link me to a past roleplay. Here is a sample from my side.

» t w o « ▏ ACTIVITY ▏ I don't require for people to be online 24/7, even if I pretty much am. I tend to prefer speedy replies, but once again, this is not a requirement. What is a requirement, is a reply each day or every alternate day. That, for me, is a minimum, and of course, more is always appreciated, but not necessary. If it tends to be more than a day gap between replies, I tend to lose interest. If you are unable to reply, just let me know. I'll understand, and I'll do the same if I'm unable to reply. On this note, you must also tell me if you are getting bored with the roleplay. We can either spice things up or end it, whichever you want, but please let me know. If I do not hear from you within five days as our roleplay is going on, I will delete our roleplay.

» t h r e e « ▏ CHARACTERS & FORMS ▏ I always require forms before beginning a roleplay and I tend to prefer really descriptive ones with lots of imagery because it helps for visualisation. I don't mind what form you use as long as it has all the necessary information. I’m just warning you that I, personally, love to create detailed forms. On the topic of pairings, I primarily participate in MxF [or] BxG. That isn't to say that I am against others, I'm just less experienced, and considering I am a heterosexual female myself, MxF/BxG is just a personal preference. I will not say no to MxM/BxB or FxF/GxG, so long as we are doubling and also manage to fulfill my requirement of a MxF/BxG pairing as well. For character appearances, I prefer that my partners use real face claims of models/celebrities. Drawn/Anime pictures will not be accepted under any circumstances.

» f o u r « ▏ CRUSHES ▏ This can work two ways. Either you play my crush, which is stated in the 'Fandoms' tab, and I play my original character, or we double up and play each other's love interests. I will usually state more than one crush for a fandom, and will require you to do the same so that I know I am able to play the characters you want properly and vice versa. If there is only one stated and it happens to be the same as yours, then I'm sorry, but I won't be changing my stance. We could find something else to do. Also, and this is very important, but I have come across roleplays where people tend to put their character and crush in the spotlight and forget all about the other couple -- this will not stand. If we are roleplaying, I expect you to give equal importance to both my crush and you character, and I can assure you I will do the same. Do not come here if you plan on giving importance to your original character and half-assing the way you write my crush.

» f i v e « ▏ TRIGGERS ▏ I do not have any triggers, per se, though I do tend to involve violence, drugs, alcohol, mentions of abuse and a loooot of cussing in my roleplays. If any of these bother you, you must let me know so we can avoid the topics -- though cussing might be hard to prevent.

» s i x « ▏ GOD MOD ▏ Please, please, please, do not god-mod. This means no controlling my characters or deciding what they say or do. I will never do it for you, and if I ever do, it will be with permission first, and only if it's like my character noticing your character walk into a room or something along those lines. On this note, please also do not make perfect characters. Everyone has flaws.

» e i g h t « ▏ IDEAS & PLOTTING ▏ These are fandom roleplays but they require plots as well. We can either follow the actual canon with our characters included, or we can have an alternate universe where certain things are changed. I will not ever change the whole universe, just certain things and the timeline of events as well as age can be altered. I will usually have some ideas myself, but I require that you take part in coming up with ideas and plotting. It really turns me off when my partners respond to everything I say with just a 'yes' or a simple one lined sentence. Show me enthusiasm your interest by plotting or fangirling with me and you'll have a happy partner!

Below are all the fandoms I am interested in. Crushes will be the first bullet point, stated in order of preference.

KEY
I am okay roleplaying this
I want to roleplay this
I need to roleplay this
I don't want to roleplay this

B O O K S / F I L M S

IT [2017]
» Crushes: [older] Eddie Kaspbrak, [older] Richie Tozier

Harry Potter [Trio Era and Marauders]
» Crushes: Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter, Fred Weasley, Sirius Black [Marauder's Era]

Divergent
» Crushes: Four/Tobias Eaton

The Hunger Games
» Crushes: Finnick Odair, Gale Hawthorne

↳ Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus
» Crushes: Percy Jackson, Leo Valdez

The Maze Runner
» Crushes: Newt

The Mortal Instruments
» Crushes: Jace Herondale, Simon Lewis

↳ The Marvel Cinematic Universe
» Crushes: Peter Parker, Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes

↳ How To Train Your Dragon
» Crushes: Hiccup Haddock

Twilight [will love you forever if you do this with me]
» Crushes: Edward Cullen, Jasper Hale

↳ Nerve
» Crushes: Ian, Tommy, Ty

↳ Push
» Crushes: Nick

S H O W S

Stranger Things
» Crushes: Jonathan Byers, Mike Wheeler, Steve Harrington

Riverdale [will love you forever if you do this with me]
» Crushes: Jughead Jones

Game of Thrones
» Crushes: Bran Stark, Jon Snow

Pretty Little Liars
» Crushes: Caleb Rivers, Toby Cavanaugh

↳ How To Get Away With Murder
» Crushes: Frank Delfino, Wes Gibbins

↳ Breaking Bad
» Crushes: Jesse Pinkman

13 Reasons Why
» Crushes: Justin Foley, Clay Jensen

Glee
» Crushes: Sam Evans, Finn Hudson

That’s it! Now, please fill this form out and post it below :3 i will send you a message shortly after!

↳ Name/What you prefer to be called:
↳ Pronouns:
↳ Writing Sample:
↳ Triggers:
↳ Preferred fandom/s: (place crush/love interest in brackets)
↳ Anything Else?:

↳ Name/What you prefer to be called: Red or Moose, please. c:
↳ Pronouns: They/Them
↳ Writing Sample: Here is my writing sample.
↳ Triggers: None in written form.
↳ Preferred fandom/s: Hunger Games, The Maze Runner, and Twilight. (Twilight would be the biggest one for me. I'd love to play Jasper for you.)
↳ Anything Else?: I post every day, am pretty much active, and will let you know if I'll be away from the computer for a while. I at least post once a day, but normally it's around 4-5 times.

soullessmoose soullessmoose thanks for showing interest! I’d be happy to roleplay with you. Any of those fandoms seem great to me! My preference on what we do depends on who you would like as your love interest so if you could PM me, we can discuss that! [sorry, I didn’t realise I’d have to wait 24 hours before I’d be able to send messages.]

Last edited:
↳ Name/What you prefer to be called: Quineon

↳ Pronouns: He

↳ Writing Sample: I wish I had something for 'IT' as that is my favorite fandom as of late. However I do have something for 'Stranger Things' and 'Star Wars: Episode VII ~ The Force Awakens' which have been submitted below.

"Will Byers eased into his mother's loving touch. Waking up, he saw her and his brother Jonathan who were just as happy to see him as he was to see them. "Is Mike here?" His brother smiled, "Of course! Practically the entire neighborhood is here!" Will laughed before coughing up a lung. "Honey...Honey are you alright?" Will smiled at his mother. "Yeah I just...I'm sore." His eyes begged his mother to trust him. "Alright but your friends can't stay long." Will felt his heart skip a beat when Mike ran in to hug his friend. Their intimacy was cut short however when Lucas and Dustin also embraced him. The gesture meant the world to Will and he laughed when they were in a frantic rush to tell him what he had missed out on. 'A girl?' He panicked internally but soon was relieved to hear that she and Mike weren't together...at least not anymore. 'She went away...Would she come back? Would he lose Mike?' His mind raced like a galliant stallion. When his friends began to leave, he finally spoke up "Mike...can you please stay for a minute?" He apolgozied to his family but asked for a moment alone with his friend. "Mike..." He coughed heavilly before finally regaining the strength to continue. "...Just...Just between us. I-I need to confess something. I'm sorry I wasn't there when your friend left but Mike...I don't know how supporitive I can be because I'm..." He coughed. "I'm in love with you. I know you like girls but...Mike I'm sorry. I-It really is true what they say about me. I'm sorry you had to be my victim." He stared at his friend and begged forgiveness."

The following is written in General Hux's POV - "Lying on the floor, the room is swimming around me dizzyingly…and yet, my chest is pulsating ever so slowly. Light-headed, I run my fingers across my brow to wipe away what feels like sweat. I close my eyes for a moment before I hear him screaming my name in the faint distance that already seems an eternity away…Oh merciful Gods, forgive me…Why, why did it come to this?"

↳ Triggers: Nothing really phases me sexually or violently. However I would really appreciate it if heavy situations, such as AIDS, are handled with the utmost respect.

↳ Preferred fandom/s:

{IT}: (I absolutely LOVE Richie Tozier and have always personally enjoyed writing as Eddie. My other favorite paring from the film which I would really like to try would be Bill Denbrough and Stanley Uris)

↳ Anything Else?:

- - I know I didn't see these two in your preferred fandoms so if you aren't a fan I apologize. I just wanted to show my range. - -

{MAD MEN}: (Don Draper x Roger Sterling)

{Twin Peaks}: (When it comes to the original series, I ship Special Agent Dale Cooper with Sherriff Harry S. Truman. I also enjoy writing as the Man From Another Place who speaks backwards but I don't ship him with anyone. He's not really the romantic type *Laughs*. When it comes to the new series, I LOVE the Mitchum Brothers, Dougie Jones and his family)

↳ Name/What you prefer to be called: Ren
↳ Pronouns: they/them he/him
↳ Writing Sample:

__________________________​

Out from the ashes rose Peter Parker, panting as he felt the heat from all around him compress against his body. Truth was, he was late for school. That, he could work with. A late slip was nothing compared to the amount of trouble he'd be in if he let the Green Goblin have his way with New York!

"Hold your horses, Gobby," Parker panted, feeling the suit around him, specially designed by Stark, turn back on after being knocked out by a light-emp the green baddie had threw at Spider-Man, "I'm still standing." He huffed, the green goblin cocked his head before giving a hardy chuckle.

"It's no good, Spider-Man, because I'm going to paint the city red with your -- " The green goblin quickly found a glob of web stuck to his mouth, and as he struggled to remove it, the teen hero zapped a building with his web and jumped right up, delivering a kick up against the goblin's chest to send him flying on that strange flying contraption he had from Oz-Corp.

__________________________​

↳ Triggers: None
↳ Preferred fandom/s: Marvel: (T'Challa / Black Panther, Shuri / Black Panther, Okoye, Tony Stark, Scott Lang, Hank Pym (comics or Earth's mightiest hero), Bruce Banner, Doctor Doom.)
↳ Anything Else?: I try to post at least once a day.

Quineon Quineon Hey there! looks like a great sample. I'd be happy to do IT with you! i think i'm pretty good at playing Richie Tozier so that shouldn't be a problem. Can you send me a PM so we can discuss plot?

Hige Hige hey, love! do you think you'd be able to write a little more than the sample you've provided? because it's a little too short for my taste. :/

↳ Name/What you prefer to be called: Amy
↳ Pronouns: She/her
↳ Writing Sample:
CONTEXT: Set in a Victorian pub/inn located in the East End of London, amongst the workers that live there

Rhian pressed her head against the cold, cracked glass of her bedroom window. She stared outwards towards the streets below her, cocking her head to one side to focus in on the occasional passerby. She would often spend time at her little window, people watching was a relaxing pass time - and it allowed for some time alone before her long night's work. She looked up at the cloudy sky, it had darkened considerably since she had emerged to go to the market, having coming back to her room to lie down. With a sigh, she leaned backwards away from the window and pulled the cotton rag which she supposed was meant to act as a curtain across.

Next to a rickety bed stood a small cabinet which held her few belongings. She pulled out her corset, having discarded it in favour of a comfortable bed, and put it on - pulling her dress over her had. It was a deep crimson colour, obviously nothing fancy as it had patches filled in along the hem and underneath when the seamstress had run out of fabric, but it had the slightest air of elegance. Her boss often gave the girls new garments out of his own pocket, wanting them to look presentable. While the pub didn't attract well-dressed guests, for the most part, it did benefit from having girls who looked as though they changed their clothes every few weeks. Besides, the seamstress owed him a favour. Favours were often the currency of London town when money was tight.

The young woman emerged from her room into the narrow, off-centre corridor which housed a small antique clock. 7, she read. She had learnt the roman numerals on the clock recently, her neighbour, a slightly older girl named Betty had taught her how. She knocked on the door adjacent to her own. "Bett!" she called, hearing a grunt in response. "It's 7, Charlie will be expecting us downstairs" her Welsh accent rang out. The door swung open, and to her surprise, one of the bar men appeared at the doorway. "Alrigh' daffodil?" he said with a smirk, using the nickname they had crafted for her as he pushed his way past her and down the staircase at the end of the corridor. Rhian watched him walk away with confusion as she entered the room, watching as Betty pulled on her own corset.

"Why was Bertie in your room?" she asked, leaning against the door frame. The other women sighed and waved her hands in the air. "Why do you think?" she snapped, taking Rhian by surprise. The adolescent obviously knew why, three months of being out of her farming household had taught her a bit more about how life worked. It was more of the question of why him. "I didn't mean ta be rude my luv" she said apologetically when Rhian looked hurt. "Things just 'appen, you should know that by now" she added, pulling her younger friend from the room when she had finished getting ready.

When they were on the staircase, Betty turned her head to look at her again. "Just don't mention it to Charlie or anythin', he don't like us fooling around" she warned, continuing down the stairs when she responded with a nod. Rhian valued Betty's friendship, and wasn't about to snitch on her, Bertie on the other hand...out of all the workers she just found him intolerable. Perhaps the constant taunting of her Welsh heritage, or the lewd comments as the night went on, he was just a prick. The pair emerged downstairs, where a trip down another corridor brought them out into the wide space of the pub. It was fairly busy, though it was open near enough 24 hours. Between 6 and 11 in the morning it was quiet, but other than that there were always tables full.

The other two girls, Vera and Barbara offered the two women a smile as they tiredly headed down the corridor they just came from. Following them were Ron and Stan, the two other men who helped out. The staff of eight split the working day into two, so each person was working roughly ten hours a day. This week, it was Rhian, Betty, Bertie and Charlie's turn for the night job. "Bertie, nip down to the market and get a few loaves to go with that stew for tonight - the punters will kick off if we ain't got any" he said, shoving coins in the man's hand and watching him as he went out the forever open door. "You two, the place needs sprucin' up before the evening crowd arrives" he motioned the cleaning supplies in the corner.

Begrudgingly, the two began to clean. It didn't take long, just mopping up the remnants of spilled drink and vomit that the others had missed. They had nothing to make the place smell better, but then who could complain about bad smells in the big city. Before they knew it, people started to arrive. Rhian started to recognise all the familiar faces, and they started to recognise her. "Oi, taffy, a gin and tonic if you will!" an older man called out to her from one end of the bar. She had gotten used to the slurs for the Welsh, and often embraced them if they weren't from people whom she disliked. Her hands often ached from being overworked, so she relished for the moments when Charlie gave her a pat on the shoulder. It meant he wanted her to sing. There was often a few men with harmonicas, or even occasional brass instrument who would accompany her. She longed for a piano to put put in the pub, but Charlie wouldn't fork out for that. To her misfortune, Charlie hadn't tapped her shoulder yet, so the onslaught of drink orders went on.

The atmosphere excitable and lively as arguments would break out and both men and women would shout drunken slurs and chants. From the outside, it looked like the place to be, warm and inviting in the October night and the offer of a free hot meal to those who bought enough drink. It was certainly the place to meet all sorts of people for all sorts of reasons.
↳ Triggers: None whatsoever!
↳ Preferred fandom/s: Stranger Things (for you: Steve, Mike - for me: Jonathan, Hopper, also Joyce but this is a bit of a weird one I know omg)
↳ Anything Else? The only gripe I have is that I'm not sure if I could post every other day consistently! I could definitely try, and I'd probably be able to manage it, but there will be times where it will be 3/4 days of gaps. I completely understand if that's enough to turn you away though, I get how important activity is to keep the story alive! Other than that, I fit all your requirements to the best of my knowledge!

Name/What you prefer to be called: Soleil
↳ Writing Sample:
Solenn woke up while it was still dark, although one blurry glance out the window told her it wouldn't be dark for much longer. She crawled out of the stiff motel mattress carefully hissing slightly as it jarred her still tender ribs. She had hurt them on the last case she was on, a demon had swiped her into a wall knocking the breath from her. At that moment it seemed like a good idea, as she charged at him with only a small sliver switchblade in her hand. She stretched out a pained yawn and glanced at the unoccupied bed across from her. She had been hunting on her own for the past couple of months now. She had grown accustomed to the long, almost empty silences and mile stretches of road from place to place.

She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes with the palms of her hands - glancing over to the clock on the nightstand, she inwardly groaned at the illuminated numbers. Too early. With her eyes now set on the window she watched the sunrise with glazed dark eyes - she didn't really know where she was even after staying for two weeks, these small towns blurred into one after awhile but this one sure had some beautiful sunrises.

She knew in a couple hours she'd have to leave again, going to a new place staying in another crappy motel. She hadn't decided on a case yet, a few still hung in the air as she waited for a call back. Her phone vibrated on the nightstand, letting out a small sound as if it knew she was thinking of it. Without adverting her eyes from the window, she swiped the small phone from its spot on the nightstand.
↳ Triggers: None
↳ Preferred fandom/s:
I have a few: Shadowhunters [Jace]; Hunger Games [Gale Hawthorn, Finnick O'dair]; Divergent [Four]
Could possibly be persuaded: Twilight [Embry]; Glee [Puck]

↳ Name/What you prefer to be called: Beauty, BeautyoftheBeast
↳ Writing Sample:
Emily's hair was pinned up on her head, the highlights in her hair really making the curls stand out. Her eyelashes, though fake, made her eyes somehow look even bigger, and there were the tiniest of sparkles on them that made her look almost fantasy like when she blinked. Her skin was tanned, and the pale pink of her dress and the gold of her mask made her glow even more. Despite that glow, she had surprisingly angled cheekbones and equally as angled brows, her sweet appearance masking the sharpness contained in her face.

She was getting ready in her apartment, a friend helping to do her hair and makeup so that she didn't have to try and do it all on her own. Carefully, her friend helped strap her shoes on and lace up the back of her dress, cinching it around her waist and accentuating her natural curves even more. She wasn't naturally rail thin or perfectly proportioned, but she had been blessed with curves and years of experience taught her how to dress herself to make herself look good.

"You'll knock them dead, Em." Her friend said with a grin as Emily stood up, looking in the mirror and spinning slowly to look at herself. "Come on, we need to get going or you'll be late." She handed Emily her purse, then carefully tied her mask on, grinning. She made sure that Em looked perfect, then pulled her out of the house and into the car, helping her inside. Emily couldn't drive herself in the heels she had chosen with the dress and her friend had offered to drive her as well. The ride was fairly short, and Emily stepped out of the car carefully, thanking her friend, and headed up the steps. Two men in masks helped her inside, and she let out a breath as she stepped into the mansion, the music immediately hitting her ears.
~~~~~~~~~
Kent rolled his eyes as he heard Cade get reprimanded across the house; apparently his fling hadn't left soon enough for Helena, and she had realized it before Cade was able to skip out on the party. It wasn't an entirely new situation in the house, Cade getting under people's skin and trying to make his own rules. At the very least, he didn't follow somebody else's rules.

He smoothed his hair back and tied his mask on, settling it over his face and making sure the mask didn't ruin his hair. He couldn't help but be a little vain about it; his hair was something he truly did like about himself. Tonight was a night to be vain, to put on your best impressions, to find the perfect girl. It was one of their last chances of the season to find their soulmates, and none of them were entirely hopeful about what was going on. They had tried quite a few groups of people, in several dozen areas--the only thing they found were just pretty faces that were good to keep them company for a little while before they moved on.

Walking down to the party, he passed Cade, clapping him on the shoulder and taking a drink from one of the passing trays. "Your plaything got sent home?" He asked, knowing the answer full well. He was scanning the room, looking at all the people assembled
↳ Triggers: Overdescriptive sex,
↳ Preferred fandom/s: (place crush/love interest in brackets)

Twilight [will love you forever if you do this with me]
» Crushes: [I can play Edward Cullen] (I'd love if you could play Emmett Cullen for my OC)

The Mortal Instruments
» Crushes: [I can play Jace Herondale, Simon Lewis] (If you could play one of them for my OC, it'd be cool)

↳ Anything Else?: I'd much rather do Twilight right now over Mortal Instruments! Twilight is where I got my start writing, and I've been itching to go back.

Last edited:
bytesized bytesized o sorry! I just wanted to know if you were interested first before I filled out the form :)

Name/What you prefer to be called: Serena
↳ Pronouns: she/her/her’s
↳ Writing Sample: Thor was happy that life was starting to revert back to its old self again. He and his brother were growing closer again, and he was able to split his time between Asgard and Midgard more frequently. Of course he liked being home but he also couldn’t neglect his human friends.

Since the Dark World battle, he had since seen another side of his brother that he had thought to be long dead. Even the people were starting to feel more for Loki. Obviously none of this would have been possible if it weren’t for Adeline. She was really the one who pleaded with their father to set Loki free for what he had done for Thor. Thor has helped a bit but he mainly left it up to her.

He had just come back from a battle on Midgard. Tony Stark had wanted to raid a hydra base, and of course Thor had jumped on board. His mother greeted him with his father. Both were happy to see him return.
↳ Triggers: none but I can talk to you if something comes up!
↳ Preferred fandom/s: (place crush/love interest in brackets) Marvel (Loki)
↳ Anything Else?: I can reply multiple times a day!

↳ Name/What you prefer to be called: Rose
↳ Pronouns: she/her
↳ Writing Sample:
“Natalie, you’re gonna be late, time to wake up honey,” she heard her mother calling up the stairs of their small two-storey house. Groaning in disgust of starting at a new school, she got out of bed, the bedding black to hide any kind of marks from her nightmares. She ran into the bathroom to quickly wash up and brush her teeth before walking downstairs with her bag in the kitchen, her mother making her lunch. “Mom, I’m not ten anymore,” she complained.

“It’s the least I can do.” Caire smiled to her only child and handed her daughter her lunch, “I’m working late tonight at the hospital, there’s a lasagna in the freezer that you can make for supper.” Kissing her daughter’s forehead, Claire smiled even more, “Have a good day sweetie,” and Caire watched Nat walk out of the house, a small sad sigh escaping her lips, “When will I tell her the truth of her father? She isn’t ready yet in my opinion.”

“Why won’t she tell me who my father is?” Nat grumbled angrily while kicking a can around, ready to pick it up if a cop came and asked for her to clean it up. She wanted to be trusted with that kind of knowledge, yet her mother held back. Nat couldn’t blame her mother for that. The year before Nat burned down the high school she was attending. In her defense, Nat was trying to protect someone and that ended badly. Her black tank top under her dark blue sweater was moving far enough with the zipper on her backpack tabs were covering up someone walking behind her and when she turned, Natalie screamed, hoping she didn’t burst into flames as a man was running towards her carrying a stolen purse and a knife in hand, ready to plunge it into the wrong person for getting in his way.

↳ Triggers: none, nothing against my character’s will (unless required)
↳ Preferred fandom/s:

Game of Thrones (Jon Snow, Robb Stark, Ramsay Bolton)

Marvel (Captain America/Steve Rogers, Peter Parker/Spiderman, Thor)

Assassin’s Creed (Ezio, Connor, Haytham)
↳ Anything Else?: I will be able to do more replies after December 16th as I am leaving both my jobs as I am moving. But replies will be as constant unless I warn you ahead of time if I cannot reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back