• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking active and long term partners

Name/What you prefer to be called: Taylor

↳ Pronouns: She/her

↳ Writing Sample:
Aeliana
"I always thought I would sink, so I never swam.." The words pierced through the ears of every person sitting in a tiny cafe, right in the heart of a tiny town in Washington called Hillside. The town was literally named because miles of damp, dark hills that sat just beside of the un-commercialized town. Nothing much ever happened here, hell, the residents would be lucky if a traveling fair decided to stop here(Usually they only did because of broken equipment or tired workers, but god forbid the mayor telling his voters that, it'd break their little fragile hearts and leave them nothing to look forward to). Everyone knew everyone, and everything going on in their lives. If someone was dying or pregnant, the whole town would know in an hours time.

"Hello, dear. How can I help you?" A cute old lady said to a tall female, with brown hair a little below her shoulders, dull blue eyes, and the biggest collection of freckles on someone who wasn't a redhead. "Hello. I'm new here, and I was just wondering what kind of drinks you recommend to someone who had the longest plane ride, and has no idea how she's going to fit in around here." The young woman replied, a smile on her face as she propped her head into her hand and rested her elbow on the table. The old woman, who's nametag said a fitting name for the woman, "Winifred", looked the girl up and down before pulling her back behind the counter. "Honey, sounds to me like you need 18 hours of sleep or 3 espresso drinks." Winifred said, before she skillfully began to make a cup of a steaming drink, more than likely coffee.

It didn't take long for the cup of the dark liquid to be in Aeliana's hands, causing her body to instantly warm itself up, contrasting to the cold Washington air. "So, first time traveling alone, Hun?" Winni asked,now earning a nickname from Aeliana. "Yes, I used to live in Florida, but I decided to get away for a while. Too much danger, and it was all too familiar to me. I love seeing new places and I've lived in a tropical place all of my life, I'd like to have a change." She replied, earning a head shake from the old lady. "Honey, you're making a big change. I've lived here my entire life, all 72 years, and I've worked in this same cafe since I was around your age. I'm guessing 19? In my 72 years here, I can tell you there's no entertainment, except for when the soldiers occasionally stop by, if they do at all. Poor boys. Sergeants must be hard on them. My husband was one of them, nicest man you'd ever meet. Passed away in combat when I was 34 and pregnant." She said,her eyes glazed over, full of stories never told. Known by not a soul, not even in this town.

Aeliana listened, as she silently sipped on her drink, entirely interested in the old woman's history. She sure did make a mean cup of coffee. Maybe she'd tell her about that later. "21 actually, and I'm sorry about your husbands passing. Not to be rude, but that's why I'll never have anyone from the army. It's way to risky, I'd have to get so emotionally invested, just to come to the door one day, hoping it's my love, but it be men telling me that he's been killed. How did you live with it Winni?" The curious girl asked, taking hands with the old woman and giving her a sorry look. "I barely did, I thought it was over. I'd never find love again. But, I was wrong there and I found another, he raised the child like he was his own, it was the greatest day of my life when we were married." She replied, giving Aeliana a smile. "What's your name dear? I'm guessing something unique, not seen a lot. You just have that kind of persona." Winni said,causing Ael to blush ever so slightly and look away. "It's Aeliana." She said, causing Winni to stand up and pull her into a hug. "My great great grandmothers name. How beautiful." She said, before releasing Aeliana. "I have a job to get back too, but you're welcome to stay here and drink as much coffee as you like." She told the girl, before turning to slowly walk away. Kindly declining her offer, Aeliana said goodbye and walked out of the cafe.

The cold Washington wind swirled around Aeliana, bringing a light drizzle with it. Is this how the weather always was? She wasn't arguing with it, though, she enjoyed rain. It was relaxing and made the Earth beautiful in the end. She walked down the sempty streets, occasionally passing a lone person or a couple, more than often a family, though. Everyone she passed had all one thing in common: how they stared at the 'new girl' like she was fresh meat. High school all over again. Aeliana had all of her things shipped over on a different flight than hers, and it hadn't arrived yet, but was scheduled for today. From there, a truck was picking it up and bringing it to her new home. For her house, she picked out somewhere secluded, but not too secluded, with more woods than other houses and people. To find the location, she pulled out her phone and tracked it, until she found herself walking up a dirt path, leading to a house perfect for her. The outside was very modern log cabin, and the inside was far from her. Blank and bland, just so she could decorate it on her own.

Digging into her purse, she pulled out a set of keys, so fresh that even the sticker hadn't been taken off yet. Peeling it off, she thought about how life would be here before unlocking the door. Her eyes scanned exactly what she had seen online, white walls, with some 70s style wallpaper surrounding her bottom half of the walls, deep purple carpet floors, and furniture in need of an update. Surprisingly, Aeliana didn't mind the furniture. Everything else had to go, though.

Once she was settled in, feeling at home, her phone plugged in and charging, she decided to take a nap. One that she desperately needed if she wanted to wake up the next morning and get to decorating. First, of course, she had to find the store. It shouldn't be hard, I mean, how big could this town really be? With that as a final thought running through her head, she dozed off, and soon greeted a peaceful sleep.

Triggers: None

↳ Preferred fandom/s: Twilight

I'd play the Edward or Jasper for your character, and I'd like for you to play the Emmit or Jasper(possibly Jacob) to mine.

↳ Name/What you prefer to be called: Robby or Smokey
↳ Pronouns: Any
↳ Triggers: Rape, paedo, suicide or attempted suicide
↳ Preferred fandom/s: Stranger Things [Steve/Jonathan] I'll play either
↳ Anything Else?: I'm 29 years old and I've been playing for over 10 years. I live in Texas and English is my first language. I would prefer to play via email or gdocs. I average 400+ words. The best way to contact me is through email, smokeringsintx@gmail.com

Writing sample (For Jonathan):

No matter how many times he did it, it still felt weird to be standing out in front of the elementary school. For several years of his early life, he had suffered in those halls. He met his first small army of bullies that had grown up alongside him and joined him at the highschool, too. Some of them were now a year or two below him, too dumb to pass, but they were still around. Jonathan Byers was pegged as a “weirdo,” “freak” and “geek” long before he had arguably earned the title as an amateur photographer to the world around him and big brother to the equally strange Will Byers. Luckily for the younger of the two, Will had found himself a group of friends who were shockingly loyal to him to the point of putting their own lives in danger for his sake. It never ceased to amaze Jonathan and give him heart, to see how readily his little brother was accepted. He couldn’t bring himself to compare it to his own often violent upbringing, nor feel resentment for it.

He was waiting for Will today. He was early. Class always let out for him a little earlier than it did for other students, since his mother had made the teachers on staff understand that Jonathan had to be present the moment her youngest son was released from school. Jonathan didn’t resent that, either; he was all too eager to be there for Will. After having come so close to losing him and having fought so hard to get him back, twice, there was no way he was going to be careless and let anything happen to him again. It was a promise he had already made. And it gave him heart every time he looked at Will and could see that it was indeed Will. That he had his brother back.

The camera that Steve had given him to replace the one he broke was never far from hand. Jonathan fetched it from the passenger seat of his Galaxie and took a few snapshots of the trees. There was something beautiful in the way that trees periodically shed all of their life-sustaining leaves and bared the skeleton of their bark and its many fingers to the world. Seeing them that way reminded him of how cold it was quickly becoming, how close they were to another long winter. But he didn’t mind. It was his nature to roll with whatever punches were thrown at him and adapt.

Jonathan had come to accept that he was a black sheep. His family was full of them. They were just this flock of mildly deranged black sheep who wandered aimlessly around on their own adventures while the rest of the sheep blindly followed their respective shepherds. And, honestly, Jonathan loved it that way. He was telling Will the truth when he said he was proud to be a ‘freak.’ What kind of life was it to be ‘normal?’ What did that word even mean? He thrived on the different, the unique, the funky. If he tried to wedge himself into the lines that established theshapes and angles to which his peers were expected to wedge themselves – if he tried to be normal, he would lose his mind.

What was life like for Steven Harrington? he wondered. It wasn't the first time he had wondered about it. The son of a reputed businessman. The thrower of parties. The lady-killer and star athlete. The wielder of deadly bats against fell beasts. That last part might have qualified Steve as less of a square and more of a freak himself, if he wasn’t careful. It occurred to Jonathan that their impromptu meeting might just be Steve’s way of giving back. Be nice to the weirdo and maybe you can score enough points to become as popular as you once were. Or else he could be trying to mine for facts and tidbits to use against Jonathan, to share with his friends later and titter. Only time and observation would reveal the truth of it.

Hey there - any chance you're still looking?

↳ Name/What you prefer to be called: Trompe is fine (I picked a terrible name to make a nickname out of)
↳ Pronouns: They/them
↳ Writing Sample:
It might have been morning. Sebastian’s brain was starting to get fuzzy, and not many people were online. That was usually the main indication that the sun had come up.

Sebastian sighed and leant back, lacing his fingers together to stretch. He’d made good progress today; in a day or two Spider would be able to get into Envirocorp’s servers and hijack their database. Big, shadowy corporations tended to not like people shining a light on their inner workings. They’d pay good money for Spider to leave them alone.

A beep - the bad kind of beep - sounded from the computer.

ALERT: Foreign program detected.

“Crap.” Sebastian snapped back to attention, fingers flying across the keys. “Crap, crap, crap.” There was no way they should have been able to track him, unless they’d hired a new security company and told no-one. Even then, they shouldn’t have been able to trace that back to him.

“No no no no no no,” he said, trying desperately to keep them out. Whatever virus they’d managed to send him was working quickly. They could trace him back to this apartment, and then do God knew what.

Even worse, they could hack into his computer and wipe everything.

Wait, no, wrong way around. He could rebuild his files; he couldn’t fight whoever they sent after him. Sebastian threw up a few firewalls, hoping to buy a few minutes, and jumped up. He grabbed a flannel shirt, a jacket, and his bag. Then he slipped on his shoes, slammed his laptop closed, and shoved it in his bag.

He locked the apartment door, stepping over the delivery boxes left outside his door. Time to get out of dodge. He squinted his eyes when he got outside; yep, definitely morning. Ouch. Sebastian ran a few blocks before he was out of breath. Ugh, this is exhausting. His heart was hammering in his chest and each breath burned his throat.

Several blocks later, he gave up on running and decided to hide out somewhere. Somewhere public. He turned a corner and spotted three large men walking away from him, at the other end of the block.

Is that them??! How did they already find me? Panicking, Sebastian ducked into the closest place he could find, some cafe. There was one person ordering a coffee, and one person working. This is...not ideal. More people would have been better. Did this place even have wifi? Well, it was too late now. Those men might spot him. Sebastian grabbed a table in the corner, pulled out his laptop, and resumed his countermeasures, typing furiously.
↳ Triggers: Alcoholism.
↳ Preferred fandom/s: Harry Potter. I'd love to write Draco Malfoy. I'm happy to think up some crushes if you want to double.
↳ Anything Else?: I'm very active on weekdays (office job yay!), slightly less so on weekends. I try to reply when I wake up, and then a few times throughout the day. I'm big on internal monologues and making things hard for my characters.

Name/What you prefer to be called: Ivy
Pronouns: She/Her
Writing Sample: Sample
Triggers: Eating disorders
Preferred fandom/s: Nerve (Ty)
Anything Else?: I tend to be online daily unless I get sick,
or something catastrophic happens in my life.

I can usually get multiple replies out a day!

↳ Name/What you prefer to be called: Swim
↳ Pronouns: She/Her
↳ Writing Sample:
(This is from a current Game of Thrones RP
Evelyn Frey was sitting in her chambers reading while one of her sisters sewed and fixed one of her dresses. She sighed as she looked out the window and saw the large Northern army. They would pass like everyone does and pay the toll. Her father always got what he wanted. Then one of the servants came in and told both girls their father was summoning them. She put down her book and straightened her skirt. Her younger sister took her hand as they walked down, she was only 13 and the only blood they shared was a father but Evelyn did love her younger sister Alissa.

Once there they all got in their lines and their father said. "Here you are Stark, pick one." He turned to them and said. "One of you will marry Robb Stark" Alissa looked terrified but Evelyn kept her composure, she squeezed her sister's hand reassuringly before letting go of it.

She was nervous about Robb Stark, heir to Winterfell, choosing his bride among her and her sisters. But that was the toll and her father would demand it and not let him cross unless it was paid. It made her feel sick, like they were cattle to be bought and sold. But if what was being said was true then Robb Stark needed to get south to help his father who was arrested for treason

↳ Triggers: Rape/Non-con, excessive gore, cheating
↳ Preferred fandom/s: (place crush/love interest in brackets)

Marvel/MCU (Steve Rogers, Matt Murdock)

Game of Thrones (Jon Snow-for Daenerys)

↳ Anything Else?: I will always reply once a day at the least, sometimes more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back