• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings โœง. ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ

starlight.

*โœฆ.โ €โคน_โ €โ› galaxy!
hello, thanks for stopping by! my name is star, my pronouns are she/ her and iโ€™m twenty four. i have a few cravings that i would love to indulge.

about me/ expectations:
โœถ 10+ years of roleplay experience
โœถ would prefer to write with those that are 18+. i am not comfortable writing with minors due to how big of an age gap there would be.
โœถ at this time, i am only interested in writing with other females. nothing against males, itโ€™s just a matter of preference.
โœถ mxf pairings only, please. iโ€™m lgbt+ accepting, but i am only comfortable with this. i can write either gender or would be happy to double.
โœถ please have decent grammar and spelling. i will lose interest fast if i canโ€™t understand what your message is conveying.
โœถ i will always write at least 400 words per reply, and I expect the same from you.
โœถ contribution is a must! i do not like being the only one suggesting plot ideas or moving a roleplay forward.
โœถ ooc chatter is always welcome and encouraged. i enjoy gushing about characters and getting to know my partners.
โœถ not ghost friendly. iโ€™d at least like an explanation if you decide you are no longer interested in our roleplay.
โœถ response time will vary, but i can guarantee at least a reply a week. additionally, i would be glad to give a writing sample if requested.
โœถ romance is a must. it doesn't have to be insta-love, but i would like for it to be one of the main themes.

please note that any fandoms mentioned below will be ocxoc, as i am not comfortable with writing canon characters.
interests/fandoms (cravings are bolded):
โœถ soul eater
โœถ avatar: the last airbender
โœถ fairy tail
โœถ superheroes
โœถ sky high
โœถ percy jackson

โœถ danny phantom
*winx club
โœถ h20 (just add water)
โœถ runaways with powers
โœถ dragon riders
โœถ
demigods
โœถ once upon a time series
โœถ anything power related honestly

pairing ideas:
enemies to lovers, friends to lovers, childhood friends to lovers, fake dating, forbidden love

thanks for taking a peek at my thread! please message me if you are interested instead of posting here. i'm looking forward to developing a roleplay with you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back