• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking a female romance partner!

25s3jug.jpg

Marshmallow, present.

Hello there, my name is Marshmallow but you can call me Mars too. Nice to meet you.

I am currently unemployed as I quit college this June and am now learning to drive and searching for work. This can cause some disruptions in my days and it can be that I don’t respond for several days, so please take note of that. I’m only human. T_T But I’ll be replying as fast as possible and there will be (a lot of) times that I respond within an hour after your post. But then again, there’s the thing of time zones, I’m in the UTC+2 time zone currently, Belgium.

I can write from 1 paragraph to multiple ones. It depends on how my muse is but I tend to write what I’m feeling at that moment and make it as interesting as possible. If you feel like there is something missing, please notify me and I will overlook it and try to make my next post better.

I am interested in these pairings:

> Celebrity x Celebrity/Fan

> Asshole popular guy x Girl

I really love sushi and kebab. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll play the female in any idea you'd like. I'm not picky at all, and your ideas run the direction that I usually like to play anyhow.

Hello! I'm willing and interested to roleplay the following ideas you have posted which are

Celebrity x Celebrity

Celebrity x Fan

Asshole popular guy x
girl

(i accidentally deleted my reply)

LoveDoctorBlaze said:
Greetings!
As the title suggests, i'm looking for a 1x1 romance partner who will play as the female :)

I have no particular plots, but a lot of those ideas are medieval, for the simple fact that i think that knights are badass as hell and it adds an atmosphere like no other.

Here are a list of pairings, Roles highlighted by this are what i would like to play. I will add * To the ones i would like to play the most. If both are highlighted, then i can take them both :)

Witcher x witcher or something else if you have a juicy plot idea ***

Pokemon trainer x Pokemon trainer *

Celebrity x Celebrity

Celebrity x Fan

Asshole popular guy x
girl (Highschool)*

MAY ADD MORE

A little bit about me.

1. I'm pretty active, and will notify you when NOT to expect a reply.
  2. I love talking, and discussing plot!
  3. However, i'm not a super detailed writer. I CAN sometimes come up with a good amount of text, but don't expect that too much.
  4. I also TRY to match your post length, but if i don't type as much as you, it is NOT because i'm bored or don't like the RP.
  5. I love fuzzy romance stuff, but dark and sad moments are essential for me too!
  6. I play a lot of video games. So if you want to bond a bit over that i would be down!
  7. Bacon is my favorite food, and i love mountain dew.0
  8. I love to add some comedy in my RP's
  9. Dwarfs are badass, but don't worry i won't be playing as one :D
  10. I'm not picky with face claims, anime, real life etc. However, mine will probably be Anime unless i can find a good realistic. But if you are looking to satisfy me, then my weaknesses are in no particular order: Blonde hair, blue eyes, red eyes, long hair.

Hope that someone would be interested! :)
Hey! Okay, so I haven't been on in a while, but I decided to come on and see people I haven't in a while and I wanted to check out the 1x1 part, since I love 1x1. Your post seems like the most interesting out of the two pages that I have looked over, thus far. I would love to do the CelebrityxFan, with me thinking that I would love to be the fan. I can be on at least once a day, but I don't get out of work until 7:30 pm (Eastern) on Weekdays and I can be on more on Saturdays and Sundays. But, I will post at least once a day and those days, I will try to make more than one post and make my posts as detailed as possible, so that you have something to read, think on, etc, until I can be on the next day. What do you think?

I love romance, fluff, drama/romance, etc. I can really do anything because I love broadening my horizons, if you will. I love modern times, but I can try to do other times, worlds, etc if that is what is wanted from my RP partner. So please, if my reply piques and interest, then reply or message me. Thank you for your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back