• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking a Cursed Lands RP Partner

ShipKing98

The King of All Ships - Bow Before Him!
I'm really wanting to do a Cursed Lands (the Winter Wolves Game) RP, either in an AU or something set post-game. I'm hoping for Vaeril/Kusho, but I'm open to almost any ship, and don't mind who I play since I haven't really written much for this fandom either in RP or fic format. My other favorite ships are Leena/Sylrissa, Enok/Jasper, Enok/Sylrissa, Enok/MC... Well, a few others, but we can discuss that if you're interested.

Rules:

- No homophobia or transphobia or anything of that sort. I'll drop the RP.
- I only do 3rd person semi-lit RPs. If you try and do full-on lit with me, you WILL be disappointed.
- No suicidal thoughts/actions, please. I know with some characters (ie, Vaeril, for instance) such a thing might seem tempting to mention, but it's very triggering for me so please don't.
- OOC chat is fine but I'd prefer if we kept it to a separate chat log.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back