• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seductive Tendencies [OOC]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

SapphireSkylines

This is the OOC thread for the roleplay Seductive Tendencies. If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to chat about the roleplay do so here! I'll be updating this thread with rules and updates on the roleplay so look at the first post in the thread every now and then.

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 I'm still trying to figure that out, but I'm thinking that demons have a longer life expectancy. On average, I'm thinking they live up to 200 years but they always appear to be young, appearing to be in their late teens to mid twenties. The only aging they go through is that the color in their hair fades and their skin gets paler. They also run out of energy quicker and get very ill and weak just before they die. While the average life span is 200, powerful magic users have been rumored to be up to 600 years old, but that's just a myth.

Oh! I forgot. And like humans, succubi and incubi come of age at 18. They are fully grown by then.

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 I'm still trying to figure that out, but I'm thinking that demons have a longer life expectancy. On average, I'm thinking they live up to 200 years but they always appear to be young, appearing to be in their late teens to mid twenties. The only aging they go through is that the color in their hair fades and their skin gets paler. They also run out of energy quicker and get very ill and weak just before they die. While the average life span is 200, powerful magic users have been rumored to be up to 600 years old, but that's just a myth.

Oh! I forgot. And like humans, succubi and incubi come of age at 18. They are fully grown by then.
Thank you :) With that information, I should be done with my CS

I don't mind, I just had a character concept for House Litera. I didn't know if I was going to take a family member position or the matriarch position, but I figured since I'm already playing the heir to the throne that I'll just play a family member and have someone else take the leader position.

Me too >< But I still need to edit some things to my CS due to my character's sister. I want to include her in it but I still need to wait for my laptop to finish updating :(

Amos looks a little empty.

Would you like me to take a Family Member role as I'm already playing Leader of Casila.

If I can ofc, if not then nw!

Yeah! If you guys want to take a second role go ahead. However, if you're playing a heir or a matriarch/patriarch, I recommend just playing a family member for your second character. I want other people to get a chance to have a leadership role. For example, I have the heir role for the royal family, so I decided to make a regular family member for House Litera.

We have such an awkward ratio of guys to girls.

2:6 respectively

I'm making a guy for family member of house Amos so at least 3:6

We're going to start when we have at least one matriarch or patriarch in each noble house. Also I want to ask you guys - should we do Discord or the forum? Reason I say Discord is because we are going to be RPing in a large world, with four castles, forests, mountains, and rocky areas. It would be nice to have more than one chat channel for this RP. But if you want to use the forum, I'm willing to hear you guys out. What do you think?

Anything's fine with me, also will there be some sort of way to roleplay with the other families?

Say a party for the Heir to the throne, your character, or something of the sorts?

Oh yeah! Actually, we're going to be starting at a royal funeral for the king where all the noble houses will be invited.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back