• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sedar Hospital |OOC|

If anyone wishes to discuss relationships with either Sunny (the doctor ) or June (the patient confined to his room or wheel chair with assistance [because of his injuries]) I'm open and would love to discuss some.

If anyone wishes to discuss relationships with either Sunny (the doctor ) or June (the patient confined to his room or wheel chair with assistance [because of his injuries]) I'm open and would love to discuss some.
Hiya! I figured that she could be close friends with Emma, since they are both doctors there and they seem to have a lot in common!

Hiya! I figured that she could be close friends with Emma, since they are both doctors there and they seem to have a lot in common!
Alright~ ima shoot you Pm so we don't clutter OC with the small things.

So when are we planning on starting?
Are we working out relationships right now, and if so does anyone want to talk about that with me?

i haven't finished my second character's biography but i need relationships for both before i begin the rp.

im still here. no one is interacting with jasmine which is why i haven't posted

I would, but I was the last to post. If no doctor shows up to let Kaiden out, I might have him break out and roam the halls. Seeing as that's what Jasmine's doing, if she's still doing that when Kaiden gets out they can interacf then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back