• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sector 6-10 Squad OOC

I read through all the locations and settings I absolutely love it. <3

Going to get around to making my character now .... a few questions before I get down to it though: I'll likely end up making a human character, but am I allowed to give my character cybernetics, or synthetic body parts (as prosthetics)?

And: Am I allowed to make my own sheet code to post on the sign ups, or should I follow the given code to give the page consistent cohesiveness :D?
The BBcode was made to look like an application, but if you truly wish to change it, that's fine. Humans and any other beings can have upgrades like TerrorKitty TerrorKitty . Her Nauvon has bionic eyes. Pretty cool idea, I might add.

voracity voracity you should use the code since I worked so hard on fixing it

Don't worry. I can always stretch my creativity on my own time, it's only respectful to heed the leads when I'm stepping onto someone else's project - hence my asking several posts back. As Sachi said, the theme is supposed for it to look like an application/official documents, it'd be rude to usurp that.

Don't worry. I can always stretch my creativity on my own time, it's only respectful to heed the leads when I'm stepping onto someone else's project - hence my asking several posts back. As Sachi said, the theme is supposed for it to look like an application/official documents, it'd be rude to usurp that.
I like you. :)

voracity voracity you should use the code since I worked so hard on fixing it
I fixed the CS code too, but I used yours just to make you feel better xD
Unless my code was broken again ; ;
But that's okay.

voracity voracity
I'm so sorry, but please listen to Ana. Poor thing has been editing my poor codes. I'm sure you can understand the time she invested in the code could convince you enough to use them~

Going to go a bit quiet now, gotta start cracking into my character :3
I'll be in, out and all around, tata~

Running through the revised code, there's an unclosed LIST tag after SKILLS tabs which may be causing some problems.

EDIT: there's another problem somewhere ... even after closing the LIST, re-editing will give you the messy auto-correct from rpn lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back