• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sector 6-10 Squad OOC

I can delete my posts! Try again, guys! :D I'm on PC btw

I can ask one! :D Kaerri Kaerri do I have to make an application for an admin like you to delete OOC in the CS section of this RP? SachiGrl SachiGrl is quite distraught.
Any staff can delete, with a request from the roleplay owner (that's SachiGrl, yes?).

However, I might be able to instead move all the misplaced posts into the OOC thread instead? I don't want to try it on mobile (I'm at work) but I'm pretty sure I can do it just fine on my computer when I get home tonight. (It might look odd, though -- everything will be chronological by posting time so the moved posts will be all mixed in.)

If you'd like that, send me a PM with links or quotes of the posts that need to be moved and a link to this thread, so I don't lose it with other alerts, and I'll take care of it later tonight. I'll need the PM to come from SachiGrl SachiGrl , or at least have her included in it so she can say "yes, do that" before I start.

Any staff can delete, with a request from the roleplay owner (that's SachiGrl, yes?).

However, I might be able to instead move all the misplaced posts into the OOC thread instead? I don't want to try it on mobile (I'm at work) but I'm pretty sure I can do it just fine on my computer when I get home tonight. (It might look odd, though -- everything will be chronological by posting time so the moved posts will be all mixed in.)

If you'd like that, send me a PM with links or quotes of the posts that need to be moved and a link to this thread, so I don't lose it with other alerts, and I'll take care of it later tonight. I'll need the PM to come from SachiGrl SachiGrl , or at least have her included in it so she can say "yes, do that" before I start.
Thanks Kaerri! <3

Happy to help! Going to unwatch the thread now, but feel free to tag or PM as needed. ^33^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back