• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sector 6-10 Squad OOC

Hello, not sure what the state of this role play was in so I thought to drop in and ask directly. Is this still recruiting? I was just rolling through the links in the signature, but wasn't too sure either way. ((If it is, I'm definitely signing up for this, and one question lined up for this already: by double enrolled, does that mean that a character may be, for example, medic/pilot trained?))

Hello, not sure what the state of this role play was in so I thought to drop in and ask directly. Is this still recruiting? I was just rolling through the links in the signature, but wasn't too sure either way. ((If it is, I'm definitely signing up for this, and one question lined up for this already: by double enrolled, does that mean that a character may be, for example, medic/pilot trained?))
Yes, we are still recruiting. The role play can't start until all roles are filled. As for dual enrollment, yes, you can be a medic/pilot.

Yeah, that'll help other know what positions, more or less, are already taken. You may have to tweak up your old coding.

I ended up copying and pasting your updated code and pasted all of his information into it the other day lol, it's ready, minus a few tweaks I wanna do to his personality, photo, and background lol he should be up before 11, give or take.

Can you fix mine? xD
I was thinking to change them completely, but if you can fix Andro, I'll decide Phi's fate later.
Sure. I'll just copy what I have for Lil'Ayta and paste your info in what I have. You're gonna have to change colors and shit yourself, though.

I read through all the locations and settings I absolutely love it. <3

Going to get around to making my character now .... a few questions before I get down to it though: I'll likely end up making a human character, but am I allowed to give my character cybernetics, or synthetic body parts (as prosthetics)?

And: Am I allowed to make my own sheet code to post on the sign ups, or should I follow the given code to give the page consistent cohesiveness :D?

I read through all the locations and settings I absolutely love it. <3

Going to get around to making my character now .... a few questions before I get down to it though: I'll likely end up making a human character, but am I allowed to give my character cybernetics, or synthetic body parts (as prosthetics)?

And: Am I allowed to make my own sheet code to post on the sign ups, or should I follow the given code to give the page consistent cohesiveness :D?
Follow the code, which will be revised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back