• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Blue bay city, a bustling place really. Anything you could want buy or steal is somewhere in this grand city. From downtown to the slums and makeshift shanty towns... Blue bay was great.
Anytime you go into the city six times out of ten you come back with a story.

"Captain PC just fucking threw this guy into the sky and jumped after him screaming uppercut! nah it wasn't a villian!... looked like a purse snatcher..."

"So I was just getting bread and milk, and guess who cut infront of me at the store? Mr Smiles he poofed right infront of me! Had a suit and mask and everything! He was buying beef jerky and cheap vodka... yea he paid! You'd think he'd rob the place"

"Guess what? Femmestretch just took down some lizard monster... yea she looked thic... I'm uploading it now!"

Of course all of earth has supers. It's estimated twenty five percent of the human population has some sort of super-power. It just seemed like fifty percent of that previous twenty five percent all seemed to operate inside 2-B city. The american Hero association being located here may have something to do with that. But a crazy amount of villians reside here as well, one would think they have some sort of network or underground club with how many infamous criminals seem to be in town, not to mention the fresh meat that is trying to make a name by taking out a known super.

One such infamous super, Mr Smiles... or the name on his license, Joespeh Ceele. Was not being super at all... He was sitting downstairs at the dinner table with headphones on, trying to write a song for the instrumental his band, Smoosh Police was set to perform in the next two weeks.
it wasn't going well.

The usual blank face squinted at the page as his left hand sqibbled in a messy fashion, barely comprehensible to one that wasn't Joe. After writing two verses he gave up on a choras with a guttural "arrrghhhhhhhhhh...."
Standing up he looked at his phone. 5:48 pm... it was a rare night Joe hadn't cooked dinner in some way. He hadn't even chopped or peeled anything to bake. A low growl erupted from his stomach... he decided at that moment he would do something. Something fitting to one as machiavellian and dastardly as he.

He shouted out to all in the two story house unsure who was home or not. "hey I'm gonna go get pizza... anyone wanna come?"
----------
v e n u s v e n u s BreeDav BreeDav Emperor1 Emperor1 Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Hella Downweather Hella Downweather
Introduce your characters however you like!
I will put a arc in motion that involves everyone in some way but try and introduce your own, pm me if you have a idea you'd like to play out
——-
Also posting order, you, 1, 2, you.
meaning let two others post before you do again (or more, the minimum is two before you though)

Last edited:
Kimmy carefully folded the paper and frowned thoughtfully the swan she was trying to make had turned into a demented looking duck. Her uncombed hair tickled her nose causing it to scrunch up before she gently brushed it away. She stared wistfully at the swan-duck for a second longer, it's lopsided wing and unpointed face added personality, making the swan-duck uniquely different. She placed it on top of her desk next to the other demented creations. She moved to start again but stopped upon hearing Joe call for a pizza run.

"I'll go! Let me get ready."She yelled back, glancing in the smudged mirror. She looked well enough though her hair was messily styled, wisely deciding it was best to just brush it a little, she ran her nimble fingers through it. Grabbing her plush purple sweater, she pulled it over her top and made her way downstairs. "Don't forget the punch card. We only need three more until we get our free slice!" Kimmy beamed.

Ahriman carefully examined his pocket watch, and appreciated it's well kept sliver. This particular watch was his last trophy from the south before being forced on the run. Ahriman was utterly homesick of his beautiful state, but it was in the end. His carelessness that lead to the incident.

He sighed, he honestly shouldn't ponder on the past. He should be looking at the very future. And so he picked up his book "the first heretic" next to his chair. After some time of diving into his book, Ahriman took out his watch to tell the time.

And it was exactly 5:48, suddenly he heard his roommate Joe call them out for pizza." Why not". he responded from above, hunger itself was starting to overtake him anyways. And so he got his jacket, descending from the above floor.

Last edited:
Joe made a silent “tsk” To himself as his impromptu dinner date with Kimmy was canceled by Ahriman. No loss, company makes the food right? No, the guy at the store makes the food. It’s company that makes the whole event dinner.

A smirk appeared on his face as he thought of inane poop, getting the punch card Kimmy spoke of it seemed whoever held this card was to get a free slice of pizza.
Instantly Joe thought of his own cooking and how much more cost efficient and delicious it was, but effort... even if you could warp to the store and back for ingredients, cooking was a chore no matter how you viewed it.

As joe didn’t care about his appearances in the slightest he was going to wear his hoodie and track pants out. With his hand in his hoodie pocket and eyes closed in concentration... Joe warps his wallet to his concealed hand. It was a fifteen minute walk into the city from where the slightly upper class residences were. The share house was next to a few others, all renovated in the last three years luckily the whole area wasn’t bought and sold out to make apartment blocks.

How inconvenient it would be to live by yourself and be able to use the bathroom at any given time...

Casey looked down at her watch, eyes tracking the second hand as she waited at a red light. This town was the worst when it came to traffic flow. She just wanted to sleep. She’d had a test and a lab practical today, so of course, Casey had been up all last night with her nose stuck in a book. She was thinking of blowing off some steam tonight.

Green Light. As she drove through the intersection a jewelry store caught her eye. Nice, small, cute, expensive stock. It was exactly what she would have looked for in a target a year or two ago. Now she had a few bigger plans in the works.

Her new house came into view. Looked like she was one of the last ones to get back today if not the last. She parked in front of the house and pulled her laptop and backpack out of the trunk. Her car could really use a wash. Casey bit her lip, eyes glancing over the fingerprints she’d left on the dusty back of her car. Her paranoia reared its ugly head as she wiped the prints off with the elbow of her oversized jacket. Studying forensics hadn’t sure hadn’t helped the anxiety of the criminal, but it had kept her out of the hands of law enforcement. Add washing the car to the list of things she didn’t have time for.

She could feel the itch rising in her chest. This is always what happened when Spectre hadn’t appeared in a while. That jewelry store popped back into her mind. Raymond’s Jewelers on Fifth and Auburn. She pushed the thought back. She didn’t have time tonight.

But of course, she opened the front door to her new housemates making plans. At the mention of pizza, Casey’s stomach growled loudly. A blush bloomed over her nose and cheeks. “Pizza sounds incredible.” She took her boots off at the door and draped her black jacket over the back of the couch “Are we ordering in or heading over.”

Tiredness tugged at her shoulders but hunger won out and she was all informs trip to Blue Bays closest pizza shop.

Elize was mad. The code she was working on for the last 8 hours, her baby, her new passion, what she poured her soul into....Didn’t compile. And she had no clue as for why. Oh, she tried the usual tricks, debugging it line by line, taking parts of the code to test them, making a DIFFERENT class altogether and restarting the project.

Nothing.

She was seriously wondering if she needed to sacrifice her unborn children to the guy who decided pointers of pointers of pointers (actually a thing !) was something acceptable when her stomach starting grumbling. Yeaaahhhh….she had enough. Less she destroyed her computer she had to relax and do something else, preferably eating.

It was precisely at this moment that she heard the voice of her roommate, asking if anyone wanted pizza.

-Well isn’t that a nice coincidence….COMING !!! WAIT FOR ME PLEASEE!!

She hoped Joseph heard her, but in case he didn’t, she hurried in her preparation. Taking her bag, she hesitated between two sketchpads, before taking the smallest. It should be enough for a quick run to the pizza store, it wasn’t as if villains were waiting to ambush poor civilians at every corner of the city after all.

The young girl arrived at the door to see all of her roommates already ready to go. She laughed a bit awkwardly before saying :

-Sorry ! Had to finish something real quick, thanks for waiting !

Joe thought about the important question...
Pick up or delivery? He made a audible "uhhhhhhhhhhh" as he decided what he would rather. "I was gonna walk... not worth paying more for them to take half an hour to get here... also im gonna go to the gas station and get a drink"
Casey had dirt on her elbow, it bothered Joe more than it should have...
He gave a curious stare for a moment after giving his answer. He was going to ask what caused it but Elise had interuppted said question with thanks.

Joe chuckled to himself before joking. "we waited cause your paying"
With what was confirmation from what seemed everyone Joe took his shoes from the front door and waited for the party to meet him outside.
The thought of a hero or villian starting something didn't even enter Joeys mind, he was looking forward to oven baked cheesy goodness, he didn't even notice a email slide into his phone.

All the villians with some sort of rep or a "alliance" to the Criminal network, more commonly known as the guild.
Would receive a email similar...

--Captain PC is chasing a new member by the name of the Quickie, moving from downtown and all across 2-B.
If any choose to assist in his escape and succeed you will receive fifty grand at a designated drop. If PC catches the Quickie the network will Assassinate him before any information can be shared... someone help the fool we need all the super speeds as possible--

---------
v e n u s v e n u s BreeDav BreeDav Emperor1 Emperor1 Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Hella Downweather Hella Downweather

Ahriman the email that was sent to him referring to a rescue of an idiot called "quickie". As the group walked their way to the pizzeria Ahriman was in of an dilemma, should he rescue the foolish boy and get fifty grand. Or ignore and get some rest with pizza.

It didn't take long for Ahriman to choose the former. He quickly told his roommates "Sorry but some important business had just come up. So I'm gonna have to cut this short." And with that he walked till he was at a safe distance, and started running through the many waves of people towards his current destination.

Last edited:
Her roommates didn’t seem to mind her tardiness at least. It wasn’t as if she wanted to be late….it just usually happened. Between her superhero work? interventions ? and her general lack of organization when it came to her time, Elize was not the most punctual person around. But hey, Joseph even joked about it, so it was cool right ?

-Well not sure you can stand the level of spice I usually put on my pizza but hey ! Be my guest !

The engineering student playfully winked at him. The spicier her food was, the better. Which was why she was particularly fond of Asian food, with their chili oil it was hard to beat. Thinking about food made her stomach grumble, so she quickly put her shoes on and went outside, eager to eat some spicy, cheesy goodness. Plus she would get to socialize with her roommates, a perfect win-win situation.

Unfortunately, Ahriman seemed to have other plans, and he left her with Joseph and the other girls. Well, there went her plan to get to know all of her roommates, turning to the others she half-complained, half-joked :

-Man, I wonder what made him change his mind that quickly. I mean it’s pizza ! Who wouldn’t want cheesy comfort food ?

When Casey heard the tell tale ding she’d assigned to messages from The Alliance, she snapped her phone out of her pocket. The amount of times that she’d been saved by that ring or at least gotten a nice stack of cash when she’d answered the call for help. She looked up as Ahriman dashed off. Perfect time for her escape as well.

“Shoot,” she made a face “one of my professors just emailed.” She frowned as if she was reading through something longer than the message she had pulled up on her phone. “I really have to go. So sorry ... rain check?” Not waiting for their answer, she sprinted back down the sidewalk toward the house once more.

Of course she was taking the offer. Fifty grand was a good chunk of cash. It saved her a whole lot of hours working at the student union, and honestly anything that kept her from needing to tell one more freshman where which corner to go around to find the restroom was worth it.

The moment she was out of sight, she reached out, pulling the shadows around her into the shape she wanted; stairs. She climbed up the side of the nearest building, looking down at the ground below. She spotted the screaming crowd quickly, rolling her eyes at the antics non-supers would go through when they were in trouble. It was excessive. In a single motion, she summoned darkness to herself once more. It clung to her body, slinking around her until she was completely enclosed before hardening into her armor. A cloud of shadow hovered over her eyes, shedding her features in enough darkness to keep her identity secret.

Here goes nothing.

Kimmy sighed thankfully finding her bag beside the couch, making her way to the front door she pulled on the worn-out tennis shoes. Giving a little hop to make sure they were tied comfortably, a habit she had done since she was young she found herself ready to go. Making her way out the door she shoved her phone in her bag only to frown when she noticed two of her party members leaving. They had only been living with each other for a short time it would have been nice to hang out all together.

She glanced at Elize who had Joked about Ahriman not wanting pizza, giving a small laugh she spoke. "Maybe he was scared of the inevitable heat death that is your pizza. Remember that time we tried to have a movie night? I don't think anyone could expect pizza to hurt that badly." Her mind wandered to the memory, phantom pain burned her tongue and she shuttered.

Kimmy hooked her arm with Joe's giving him a playful smile, "about that free pizza. I know as the cardholder you get dibs, but as I reminded you I feel I should get some compensation. Preferably in the form of free pizza!" Her head tilted forward her smile widening slightly as she tried her best to give her most effective puppy dog eyes.

Hella Downweather Hella Downweather NeonFlow NeonFlow

And here Casey was leaving too, man what was with all these lame excuses. Was she dating Ahriman in secret ? That would explain why they were sneaking off in the same direction….

Kimmy arrived soon, joking at her awesome pizza taste. What ? It wasn’t her fault if they couldn’t stand a little heat on their food.

-Hey ! Movie night was mild ! Mild ! You would never survive in China, with all that szechuan cuisine and spicyness eveywhere.

Watching as the young girl linked her arm with Joseph, Elize could help but sigh. Yeah...she was kind of the fifth wheel of the house wasn’t she ? With Ahriman and Casey sneaking out together, Joseph and Kimmy so close….Oh well, she did not have time to date anyway. She had mech school, super hero stuff AND she had to finish the latest installement of Heroes vs Villain brawl. The single player campaign was hard !

-If there is free pizza on the line, I say we fight for it ! How about a good old game of rock paper scissors ?

That was the fairest way to settle it. As far as she knew, neither of them had telepathic abilities, so there was no favoritism, no chance of cheating. Speaking of cheating...she saw a fight on television earlier that caught all of her attention…

-By the way guys ! Have you seen the news report on Ice Queen last night ? She was so awesome !!! I wish I could control elements, that’s sooo cool.

Yeah, Ice Queen was one of the best superheroes for Elize. She had style, she had power, one that did not depend of a lot of preparations beforehand.

As both Ahriman and Casey ditched not even ten minutes into the trip Joe wondered if they could read minds... is this becoming a dinner date?
A tiny bit of surprise appeared in Joeys face as Kim linked arms and looked up at him super cute.

She just wanted free pizza...
However still felt nice. Not that Joe was looking for a girlfriend but Kimmy seemed to be just his type. “Hey since it’s just us three now I don’t mind buying two beautiful girls dinner”
A confident smile shined on Joe as he thought about grabbing Elsies arm so he could look like a player. Although she shares that great sense of taste. She may not have the same sense of humour.
As if to prove a point she brought up that hero. Ice queen...

Out of all the supers to come close to catching Mr Smiles... Ice queen was getting better. If the villain hadn’t had used the last of his stun grenades he would have been caught for sure. Not that he can say I hate that ice bitch

“Yea she’s pretty... cool I guess..but you know who I think is awesome? That clone guy who teamed up with that artist... she like drew up some clubs and the clones just beat up this loser trying to hold up a pawnshop”

He realised he said to much then it was mr smiles who had saved that loser for money. Joe shouldn’t know of petty crimes like this “that’s what tony told me anyway.. said he was hiding in the corner- hey do you think ice queen chose her hero name? Or she’s just real mean and likes frozen”
Joe gave a chuckle as they walked towards the pizzeria...
v e n u s v e n u s Hella Downweather Hella Downweather

The two villains search for the quickie only had the clue of “captain PC is chasing him downtown”
With quickie being a speedster he is probably trying to take a hostage. Unfortunately captain PC is one of the strongest heroes. Fast, strong, damn near invulnerable... he was toying with quickie. The poor kid had already been caught and subdued. His leg broken and his mask bloody. Pc had taken it up halfway to let the unconscious would be super villian have unobstructed breathing. He was doing a impromptu photo session and attempting to hit on women. Shame PC is the ugliest smuggest hero about. While people appreciate him, no one wants him... he took out his anger on criminals. He was at least forty five minutes away, but they probably had time... PC would try and get phone numbers for at least a hour.
BreeDav BreeDav Emperor1 Emperor1

Casey jumped from house to house, building to building as she ran towards down town. She heard screams below and saw terrified faces when people saw her. Darkness descended on the streets she passed. Where gaps were too wide to jump, she’d reach out and make a bridge or stairs or platform out of the shadows that lurked under trees or behind the people below.

The chaos caused by quickly and Captain PC was slowly getting closer, too slowly for Casey’s liking.

“It’s Spectre!” Someone screamed behind her. The name had been born a few years ago, but had obviously caught hold. It was better than the other ones that the press had tried; shadow walker, dark girl, Miss Scare. They had been truly awful. But people were slowly but surely learning about the shadowy villain. Things had been easier when she wasn’t as well known. Crimes weren’t linked, law enforcement didn’t know what she was capable of.

Of course, they still didn’t know most of it.

Once ahriman got a safe distance, he picked himself up in the air with of course his telekinesis. After a long trip into the concrete jungle he'd finally managed to spot the defeated boy along with the pest known as Captain PC. Honestly what did pc even supposed to mean? But their wasn't time for idiotic pondering! He quickly dropped down from sky slowly and quietly into a nearby alleyway.

He then blended into the crowd of people, he need a distraction of some kind. But how? Suddenly as if God had surly listened, the crowd was distracted by a another villian who must've been somehow been discovered. Of course Ahriman took advantage of this and grabbed the beaten boy from his sad little alley. And levitated them both into the air to escape.

The cloak was ticking, for it wouldn't be long before pc would notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back