• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Secret Crisis (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
(Tankman probs won't try and shoot him. Unless he does somerhing SUPER SERIOUS. Lol He likes to fight but he won't just shoot for no reason)

Tankman is very sarcastic and makes a lotta crude remarks (I tone him.down for the purposes of a public rp) FR just look up and watxh Friday Night Funkin Week 7 and you'll know just from that how vulgar he can be. Not to mention the jokes in the TANKMEN animation.
Is it available on you tube? Or anywhere else? I’m interested.

Eh, Luffy is too tired to do anything serious I pulled him straight after his fight with Katakuri. Then there’s escaping big mom’s wrath she’s a whole class of power herself. Luffy wasn’t ready to fight her. In fact he never does.. I think he’ll be more concerned about what’s going on and getting food lol.

Though when Luffy does get serious and angry this when he’s dangerous 👀

Also funny his grandpa is a military guy he wanted Luffy to be a soldier not a pirate

Is it available on you tube? Or anywhere else? I’m interested.

Eh, Luffy is too tired to do anything serious I pulled him straight after his fight with Katakuri. Then there’s escaping big mom’s wrath she’s a whole class of power herself. Luffy wasn’t ready to fight her. In fact he never does.. I think he’ll be more concerned about what’s going on and getting food lol.
Week 7 I could link. Not sure about linking TANKMEN though cuz it's adult humor so not okay for a public forum. I could pm it if that ok tho.

Haha thays funny. Tankmans just worn out from bis situation.

Well my first suggestion would be choosing a setting. Like how do you want to be writing him? Do you want him thrown into a more modernized city or maybe staying in something familiar to him? From there maybe figure who else plans to be there and discuss some interactions
Thats the thing, both options are good. I'm stuck because I can't make up my damn mind.

Week 7 I could link. Not sure about linking TANKMEN though cuz it's adult humor so not okay for a public forum. I could pm it if that ok tho.

Haha thays funny. Tankmans just worn out from bis situation.
Hmmm I think it’s not allowed idk better check the rules.

Would tannkman be tempted with some food and relaxation? Luffy offers

Hmmm I think it’s not allowed idk better check the rules.

Would tannkman be tempted with some food and relaxation? Luffy offers
Yeah I never chanced it here just cuz of the fact TANKMEN has a lot of adult humor in it. FNF week 7 should be fine theres just a lot of cussing by Tankman in it. His songs are all good though, I especially like Guns, his second song

And maybe he might be. Within the animation and such, the war was never really taken seriously, a lot of it is somply a parody about war and such. But I took my own liberties by saying Tankman got a little more serious after FNF week 7. Thats part of why its fun playing characters with little to no lore. Creative liberties.

Yeah I never chanced it here just cuz of the fact TANKMEN has a lot of adult humor in it. FNF week 7 should be fine theres just a lot of cussing by Tankman in it. His songs are all good though, I especially like Guns, his second song

And maybe he might be. Within the animation and such, the war was never really taken seriously, a lot of it is somply a parody about war and such. But I took my own liberties by saying Tankman got a little more serious after FNF week 7. Thats part of why it’s fun playing characters with little to no lore. Creative liberties.
I’ll look up the song is Friday night funkin by episodes? Or shorts?

Hmm would you be down with sharing battle stories over food? My favorite to this day of when Luffy punched Charlos he was being an ass and deserved it. Literally.. Luffy just with his power.. punched Charlos sending him flying through the auction house knocking him out . Oh that was when Luffy was so angry

I’ll look up the song is Friday night funkin by episodes? Or shorts?

Hmm would you be down with sharing battle stories over food? My favorite to this day of when Luffy punched Charlos he was being an ass and deserved it. Literally.. Luffy just with his power.. punched Charlos sending him flying through the auction house knocking him out . Oh that was when Luffy was so angry
It goes by weeks. Tankmans is the only one that has actual dialouge in it. Searching FNF week 7 should get it. Or wait til I get home and I can just link it here. I'm on my lunch break rn.

Hah. You know if he was told that, Tank might think of that one time Steve got into a fight with some sports punks at their bar and a knife went flying and hit Ted in the middle of a story.

It goes by weeks. Tankmans is the only one that has actual dialouge in it. Searching FNF week 7 should get it. Or wait til I get home and I can just link it here. I'm on my lunch break rn.

Hah. You know if he was told that, Tank might think of that one time Steve got into a fight with some sports punks at their bar and a knife went flying and hit Ted in the middle of a story.
Well with Charlos he is truly an ass all celestial dragons are evil scum. Hatch chan (the one who got shot by Charlos) was remorseful after being part of Nami’s imprisonment/abuse being forced to make maps for arlong. The Arlong pirates took over Nami’s village. Arlong was the one who used her cartography skills for his own use. He lied her after he promised she paid off her village to him the village would be free. Well of course he lied. Eh, he’s responsible for killing Nami’s and Nojiko’s adoptive mother.

Eh.. the sabaody park arc is where Hat Chan wants to make things right with Nami. It’s also how you see the evil that are the celestial dragons.. they have slaves and well it’s horrible they think they’re above everyone else ahd the world government protects them. The CDs have power unfortunately in the one piece universe. Uhm, Hat Chan is a fish man.. and fish man are the minority race who are treated horribly. I’ll be here all day lol with the lore of fisher tiger and his back story

Charlos shot Hat Chan and gloated about it that’s why Luffy punched him

Last edited:
Oh by the way it’s my birthday on Saturday /Ramadan is over I’ll try to get a post out for Luffy on Monday. A busy weekend for me

Got out a post for Ren and Ann. It's a bit choppy, but heyo it's at least up. If anyone wants to encounter them, feel free to since I didn't have any interactions planned

Got out a post for Ren and Ann. It's a bit choppy, but heyo it's at least up. If anyone wants to encounter them, feel free to since I didn't have any interactions planned
Sans is gonna be in Tokyo. Perhaps he may encounter them?

Take your time hehe Luffy has gonna have the hunger pains lol 😂
Heh well, Tankmans less senstiive to that consodering hes from a desert warzone. Even though it DOES have a bar somehow. Lol.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts I added Sunny’s cs to Omori’s, since Sunny is just a normal child, I believed he wouldn’t need his own cs.
Not meaning ro be that guy but I think maybe it mighr need seperated cuz I asked about doing this and was told cses had to be seperated. 🧍‍♀️

Not meaning ro be that guy but I think maybe it mighr need seperated cuz I asked about doing this and was told cses had to be seperated. 🧍‍♀️
Alright, if the 2-in-1 doesn't work, I'll see if splitting them up will. Maybe I could also do something similar to SilverDingo SilverDingo s Yoru and Asa, since Omori is simply an alter ego to Sunny and the two are jsut two sides of the same coin.

Also, forgot to ask, how is everyone today? :3

Last edited:
Sans is gonna be in Tokyo. Perhaps he may encounter them?

Heh well, Tankmans less senstiive to that consodering hes from a desert warzone. Even though it DOES have a bar somehow. Lol.

Ahh I don’t think Luffy cares about drinking as much as getting a hot meal. I’m thinking he talks about his battles I’m stoked to hear Tankman’s. Hmm I wonder how Tankman reacts to Luffy’s devil fruit. Granted, it gives him rubber properties.

Alright, if the 2-in-1 doesn't work, I'll see if splitting them up will. Maybe I could also do something similar to SilverDingo SilverDingo s Yoru and Asa, since Omori is simply an alter ego to Sunny and the two are jsut two sides of the same coin.

Also, forgot to ask, how is everyone today? :3
Do it however you feel, Yoru/Asa is just one way it can be done.

Doing fine. Family came by for the eclipse so that was fun.

Ploegy Ploegy Is it alright if I post with Ardyn or Gyutaro ( both are villains but they could be enemies for the Phsntom thieves to defeat.)
You are free to interact with them, though I'm not sure I want to throw them into immediate combat. I'd like to establish them a little before they have big fights

You are free to interact with them, though I'm not sure I want to throw them into immediate combat. I'd like to establish them a little before they have big fights
I understand. It's an introduction after all. I'll be writing an intro soon.

Well Luffy’s gonna be hungry and likely be all dramatic about it lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back