• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Secret Crisis (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
That would be Grovyle.
Perhaps FL4k could try to tame Grovyle, thinking it’s just some beast, then realize it is intelligent enough to not be just a pet, or something.

But with Lamb, maybe they could mistake Grovyle for a possible cult recruit, trying to make Grovyle join their cult

Perhaps FL4k could try to tame Grovyle, thinking it’s just some beast, then realize it is intelligent enough to not be just a pet, or something.

But with Lamb, maybe they could mistake Grovyle for a possible cult recruit, trying to make Grovyle join their cult
Both scenarios sounds really interesting! Maybe I like the one with FL4K the most, but the one with Lamb also has potential I think.

the whole thing about Luffy unable to swim in salt water so no swimming in the beach could be an interesting convo

Sorry! I didn’t really know how to respond.

I have plans for Kassandra and don’t know what to do with Byleth so we can work something out.

Alright! I am actually unsure of what to do in terms of my opening post. You got some ideas to pitch and maybe I can play off of that?

Writing Marco’s bio was fun.. lol XD so much detail on character lore. Can you tell I’m a huge one piece nerd? XD

Yeah I edited one last info on Marco right after the clip.

I don’t really have any plots in mind for any of my characters given me asking to plot fell flat each time so figured I’d just throw them somewhere and let it happen naturally? I figure that is okay though given some people are making it sound like I have to get an idea approved first makes me hesitant

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts If Nezuko is not approved,could...
1. She be a summon-like NPC controled by the mods as she's in the box carried by her brother Tanjiro.
2. Could be part of the plot in which she was taken by enemies.
3. Could have stayed in the Demon Slayer Corps's HQ/Butterfly mansion under the care of Shinobu Kocho because taking her in unkown territory would be dangerous?

Ploegy Ploegy Since Ardyn's been just approved,how about making him the next target of the phantom thieves?

there we go i think that is good drawing more from lore implacations and such over their move set

I am gong to begin introing my characters cuz honestly I didn't get a clear enough answer to my question but others are posting so....

I am gong to begin introing my characters cuz honestly I didn't get a clear enough answer to my question but others are posting so....
Sorry that no one properly answered, do you mean your question abt if the RP thread was good to go? I think SilverDingo SilverDingo answered it for you a few pages back

It was posted before we got narrative arcs planned but you are allowed to post in the thread itself, yes. We will edit and add as we get narrative arcs worked out.
But if you’re talking abt a different question, maybe ask Silver or Phantom?

Sorry that no one properly answered, do you mean your question abt if the RP thread was good to go? I think SilverDingo SilverDingo answered it for you a few pages back

But if you’re talking abt a different question, maybe ask Silver or Phantom?
Uh if it was answered I wasn't properly pinged. RPN I will say has been a pain when it comes to notifications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back