• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Secret Crisis (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Just checked the CS, didn’t notice my FL4k was accepted, thought he was too much of a long shot, considering the nature of Borderlands, but cool.

So uh we good to go or do I need an intro post ?

So uh we good to go or do I need an intro post ?

To make an intro post, you must have have an approved character, and a plot idea with another person that you sent to Phantom Thief. If those are done, then you’re good to go.

To make an intro post, you must have have an approved character, and a plot idea with another person that you sent to Phantom Thief. If those are done, then you’re good to go.
I have an approved character, but no plot idea with another person yet. Just a generally approved plot idea

Hmm thinking of bringing in another one piece character but idk since he’s op Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts would this character be allowed? He’s a doctor with phoenix abilities. His name is Marco.

What else can he do
Other than healing and having regeneration like phoenixes typically have. Marco held his own against top three power houses by A) stalling B) blocking their abilities with his phoenix power. Unlike Luffy’s devil fruit, his isn’t meant for destroying

Last edited:
Other than healing and having regeneration like phoenixes typically have. Marco held his own against top three power houses by A) stalling B) blocking their abilities with his phoenix power. Unlike Luffy’s devil fruit, his isn’t meant for destroying
I fail to see how OP he is

Just post their cs and I’ll judge it from there

I fail to see how OP he is
In the one piece universe he is he held his own against three admirals with strong abilities and not to mention Kaido and big mom. To be fair, he got knocked to the ground by Garp that was pre time skip, he’s still op as big mom didn’t want to mess with him but I’m pulling him before Wano so the battle doesn’t count.

I discused with Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts about a plot in Fortuna involving my Demon Slayer characters and Phsntom's Devil May Cry characters. How about having your character being the first to face Gyutaro( aka Upper moon 6) before the Demon Slayers arrive?
Sure...I dunno much about that anime but I'm willing to try

Good. I think I'm going to have my character be in Gotham, as for plot ideas... I don't really have anything specific, other than his general objectives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back