• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Secret Crisis (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I’ve been thinking this too. Due to Snake’s nature, I think interactions are going to be somewhat disjointed at first. Almost like how John Wick speaks to a certain degree. Courteous, polite, mission driven but there’s a marked absence with small talk. Someone’s going to have to be annoyingly persistent (looking at you skeleton man :)to get the man to talk, but there will be moments of outreach from him to the people he gets to know.

LOL Sans will be pretty persistent if he really cares about getting them to talk. He'll be curious about Snake sure, especially since he will still be able to read any viilence history he has. He'll probs wanr to make sure hes not like another Chara. Sans has lived through pretty much each type of route in his world at least once so hes got trauma by people loaded with violence.

Its gonna take a lot to get Tankman past his usually rude exterior especially since this RP I do put people hes closest to like Steve arenr here. He has some of his soldiers but not all of em.

LOL Sans will be pretty persistent if he really cares about getting them to talk. He'll be curious about Snake sure, especially since he will still be able to read any viilence history he has. He'll probs wanr to make sure hes not like another Chara. Sans has lived through pretty much each type of route in his world at least once so hes got trauma by people loaded with violence.

Its gonna take a lot to get Tankman past his usually rude exterior especially since this RP I do put people hes closest to like Steve arenr here. He has some of his soldiers but not all of em.

For my version of Venom Snake, I went largely out of my way to fulton/KO the Soviets- with some VERY limited exceptions to neutralizing the armored vehicles or preventing myself from being spotted in very specific situations. Against XOF/Cipher, I went all-out since they were by and large responsible for everything leading up to the Phantom Pain, and throughout. What they did to Quiet, what they did to MSF/Big Boss, and what they were closest to doing with Sahelanthropus/The One That Covers (the parasite). I believe Venom Snake's greatest sin was that he failed to prevent the mass infections/deaths of his men and women under Diamond Dogs twice. Even if that doesn't quite qualify as a sin, Venom thinks otherwise. If he sinned for killing XOF, he'd do it again- but only because of the circumstances with what he knows in part from Quiet/Big Boss/MSF. I genuinely look forward to interacting with Sans, as I have zero existing Undertale knowledge.

Actually come to think of it, I have zero knowledge of the universes/characters of everyone here, except for Scoob. I don't think it is going to be an issue on my end.

Speaking of, and this is something I've thought about recently, the RP takes place with all characters appearing as they are within their respective art style. Does this mean flat-facing characters are able to transition/manipulate from a 2D plane? Just curious on that. I've been picturing that Mario vs. Halo Machinima skit way back when.

For my version of Venom Snake, I went largely out of my way to fulton/KO the Soviets- with some VERY limited exceptions to neutralizing the armored vehicles or preventing myself from being spotted in very specific situations. Against XOF/Cipher, I went all-out since they were by and large responsible for everything leading up to the Phantom Pain, and throughout. What they did to Quiet, what they did to MSF/Big Boss, and what they were closest to doing with Sahelanthropus/The One That Covers (the parasite). I believe Venom Snake's greatest sin was that he failed to prevent the mass infections/deaths of his men and women under Diamond Dogs twice. Even if that doesn't quite qualify as a sin, Venom thinks otherwise. If he sinned for killing XOF, he'd do it again- but only because of the circumstances with what he knows in part from Quiet/Big Boss/MSF. I genuinely look forward to interacting with Sans, as I have zero existing Undertale knowledge.

Actually come to think of it, I have zero knowledge of the universes/characters of everyone here, except for Scoob. I don't think it is going to be an issue on my end.

Speaking of, and this is something I've thought about recently, the RP takes place with all characters appearing as they are within their respective art style. Does this mean flat-facing characters are able to transition/manipulate from a 2D plane? Just curious on that. I've been picturing that Mario vs. Halo Machinima skit way back when.

For the knowledge part, I know some, but not a lot, so were kind of in the same boat.

for the art style, I think it will still be in 3D, just looks like their art style. (Think Across and Into The Spider-Verse, or something similar)

To be specific, this. 👆

For the knowledge part, I know some, but not a lot, so were kind of in the same boat.

for the art style, I think it will still be in 3D, just looks like their art style. (Think Across and Into The Spider-Verse, or something similar)
Ah, gotcha on that. I mean if a guy from Borderlands is 3D but he's cell-shaded, it wouldn't affect anything- he'd just look odd. UNLESS someone breaks for 4th wall with mechanics, which is to be expected in advance at some point.

Ah, gotcha on that. I mean if a guy from Borderlands is 3D but he's cell-shaded, it wouldn't affect anything- he'd just look odd. UNLESS someone breaks for 4th wall with mechanics, which is to be expected in advance at some point.
Yes, They would just look odd, and for the exception, It would most likely have to be accepted by Phantom Thief before using it in RP.

Also might use that Borderlands Idea, not sure if I should do it tho…

Yes, They would just look odd, and for the exception, It would most likely have to be accepted by Phantom Thief before using it in RP.

Also might use that Borderlands Idea, not sure if I should do it tho…
While we do have some more comedic characters, this isn't meant to be a wacky gag RP so all characters would appear realistic.

Sans I did nerf a bit as I thought it might be OP for him to downright read minds and stuff but I do put he can tell if someone's killed before based on the idea that in his actual game he is the Judge and can read of someone's killed or not. He won't know why, just that a kill's been done. However hes also pretty observant so he'll get an idea of Snake's character through mannerisms and interactions with him. It takes a lot for him to downright choose to hate someone so honestly as long as he acts like a good person, chances are high that Sans will see the reasonings Snake could've possibly killed and be okay with him.

Art style tbh I dunno the rules did say theyd retain their art style. Though idk if that applies for the 3d characters who have no animated type media.

Sans I did nerf a bit as I thought it might be OP for him to downright read minds and stuff but I do put he can tell if someone's killed before based on the idea that in his actual game he is the Judge and can read of someone's killed or not. He won't know why, just that a kill's been done. However hes also pretty observant so he'll get an idea of Snake's character through mannerisms and interactions with him. It takes a lot for him to downright choose to hate someone so honestly as long as he acts like a good person, chances are high that Sans will see the reasonings Snake could've possibly killed and be okay with him.

Art style tbh I dunno the rules did say theyd retain their art style. Though idk if that applies for the 3d characters who have no animated type media.
Duly noted. I don’t think of Venom as an antagonist- the guy was used by the person he valued and revered the most as a scapegoat for faking his death. He’s an antihero who did the things he did solely out of necessity and his own motivators. Venom lived a peaceless tragedy of a life, but here, things will be different. A chance of redemption and to do genuine good to actually fight for something worth fighting for and believing in.

Also, uh.. if Sans could speak, do you think he’d… sound like Patrick? This is purely for curiosity don’t shoot me. :3

Duly noted. I don’t think of Venom as an antagonist- the guy was used by the person he valued and revered the most as a scapegoat for faking his death. He’s an antihero who did the things he did solely out of necessity and his own motivators. Venom lived a peaceless tragedy of a life, but here, things will be different. A chance of redemption and to do genuine good to actually fight for something worth fighting for and believing in.

Also, uh.. if Sans could speak, do you think he’d… sound like Patrick? This is purely for curiosity don’t shoot me. :3
Well it is likely Sans will see that. If theres any good in someone that can be seen through actions its likely he'll pick up on it.

And I so wish I could upload voice files here. I actually VA ans have my own little renditon for how I'd make Sans be. Its not quote like Patrick though. :)

Well it is likely Sans will see that. If theres any good in someone that can be seen through actions its likely he'll pick up on it.

And I so wish I could upload voice files here. I actually VA ans have my own little renditon for how I'd make Sans be. Its not quote like Patrick though. :)
Thats awesome! To be honest I don’t quite see him having a gravelly or nasally voice like Toad or SpongeBob either. More like a Dutch voice. Not Dutch from Red Dead- it’s hard to describe. Kind of like a semi-Butlerish voice. Deep, quaint yet with a humorous underside. Or I’m probably missing the mark entirely. :3

Thats awesome! To be honest I don’t quite see him having a gravelly or nasally voice like Toad or SpongeBob either. More like a Dutch voice. Not Dutch from Red Dead- it’s hard to describe. Kind of like a semi-Butlerish voice. Deep, quaint yet with a humorous underside. Or I’m probably missing the mark entirely. :3
Kinda the way I do it. Like I said I'd so wish I could post my audio voice files. I Va him alot. I also VA Friday Night Funkin people for some projects too. Its fun making voices!

Kinda the way I do it. Like I said I'd so wish I could post my audio voice files. I Va him alot. I also VA Friday Night Funkin people for some projects too. Its fun making voices!
Do you have anywhere you post your VA of Sans like YT or something? I honestly imagine his voice like penguinz0

Icee Icee Tankman's rejected. The mods have discussed about using Tankman and had come to the conclusion everything FNF related due to its rather volatile community, in spite of Tankman's origins.

Icee Icee Tankman's rejected. The mods have discussed about using Tankman and had come to the conclusion everything FNF related due to its rather volatile community, in spite of Tankman's origins.
I hope you mention something like this in the rules. I don't wanna cause unnessacary argument here but honestly communities in every fandom can have sides like that. Also, a rp that didnt have limits on fandoms when that's not truly the case, it can be misleasing for people who enjoy using characters that might be from communities you all don't want in the RP. Just saying the rules should be edited to say "Characters from these types of fandoms arent allowed". Just uh...trying to say for the future for this rp and any other supposedly unrestricted fandom rps ya'll make.

Again uh...hope this isnt being rude or stirring the pot but I also dunno about actually posting here considering I play people from questionable communities.

I hope you mention something like this in the rules. I don't wanna cause unnessacary argument here but honestly communities in every fandom can have sides like that. Also, a rp that didnt have limits on fandoms when that's not truly the case, it can be misleasing for people who enjoy using characters that might be from communities you all don't want in the RP. Just saying the rules should be edited to say "Characters from these types of fandoms arent allowed". Just uh...trying to say for the future for this rp and any other supposedly unrestricted fandom rps ya'll make.

Again uh...hope this isnt being rude or stirring the pot but I also dunno about actually posting here considering I play people from questionable communities.
Not at all, it’s just how FNF modders are so protective of their characters being used in other project.

I actually understand where you're coming from. In 2 card games I play, there's 2 decks that tend to be used by very degenerate people that a majority of the community considers uh.... let's just say jailbait decks. However, not everyone who uses them are degenerates. They genuinely play them because they think the cards are neat, not because they're degenerate.

However, I feel like this situation is a bit different, which is why it wasn't accepted. I'm sorry for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back