• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Secret Crisis (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Gotta say, this is my first time playing a canon character (which I have never done before) and I am beyond excited to finally do it. I've been on a MASSIVE Metal Gear kick recently with V being the first game that got me into the series, and uh... yeah. Super pumped!

Beyond that, though, I'm trying to figure out where or how we're all gonna start. From my initial understanding, the Convergence pretty much combines all respective universes across one Super-world. Or is this a case of characters from their respective universes being brought into this world as its own standing? I intend to have Venom Snake operating as an agent of an organization dedicated to seeking the who and why of the Convergence, and am wondering where everyone else is gonna be within this hodgepodge to establish relations with.

Idk, F.F is just going to hang around somewhere

Meanwhile... With Da King (Shoutmon), I think he would be somewhere just jammin' out.
I need to get to Doffy’s profile still liking the idea of him and Dio teaming up

Finished with all sheets. Not planning on handling any more than two characters for this. Unless I feel inclined to make a last one later. Probs not though.

Apologies for info being a bit sparce for them both, there's not a whole lot of source material but it's also why I like playing guys like these. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back