• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Secret Crisis (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Also um before I do a sheet I was wondering cuz sometimes people say no to this cuz of their fight mechanics but are people from Undertale even allowed? I was thinking of throwing my version of Sans into the RP but I didn't know if he would even be allowed. I do have ways in my lists for his abilities I've done in past rps to sorta take out the fourth wall type mechanics but I didn't know if like that franchise would be allowed at all cuz of the fight styles.

Also um before I do a sheet I was wondering cuz sometimes people say no to this cuz of their fight mechanics but are people from Undertale even allowed? I was thinking of throwing my version of Sans into the RP but I didn't know if he would even be allowed. I do have ways in my lists for his abilities I've done in past rps to sorta take out the fourth wall type mechanics but I didn't know if like that franchise would be allowed at all cuz of the fight styles.
Try focusing more on playing the character rather than fighting.

Someone light me on fire in a couple days to get my sheets done. Kyoko Kuremi [Cyber Sleuth], Tatiana [NSR], and Ragna [Blazblue] will hopefully be written soon

Hmmm need ideas of ways Luffy could use gear 4 then bam that 10 minute time limit. I think writing would be fun though he’d be vulnerable

Last edited:
Hmmm need ideas of ways Luffy could use gear 4 then bam that 10 minute time limit. I think writing would be fun though he’d be vulnerable
Hey man, I get that you’re excited, but it’s not about the strength of the character, but how they overcome the challenges set against them. This isn’t an arena where combat is the end-all-be-all. While there is combat, we do focus heavily on character interactions and development.

Hey man, I get that you’re excited, but it’s not about the strength of the character, but how they overcome the challenges set against them. This isn’t an arena where combat is the end-all-be-all. While there is combat, we do focus heavily on character interactions and development.
True I’m looking forward to throw Luffy into into some interactions.

Last edited:
You know I thought of the kind of interaction Kiriko needs. She needs a donut party with some of the others. Who wouldn't wanna goof off and have some tasty donuts!

You know I thought of the kind of interaction Kiriko needs. She needs a donut party with some of the others. Who wouldn't wanna goof off and have some tasty donuts!

Also probs my other character will be Friday Night Funkin and will be just taking own liberties with lore and stuff. Same with Sans cuz we dont got a lotta set up lore. I'll make sure it gets written on the sheets.

Sorry for posting again but I finished Sans and will edit in another character tomorrow. Ran out of time to do it tonight cause I now have to go to bed for work. Let me know if stuff must be changed and I will do it tomorrow.

Sorry for posting again but I finished Sans and will edit in another character tomorrow. Ran out of time to do it tonight cause I now have to go to bed for work. Let me know if stuff must be changed and I will do it tomorrow.
You can only have one cs per post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back