• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Secret Crisis (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Yeah I found the original limit to be too intimidating for newcomers
Yeah it was since I tend to get too many ideas so a limit helps me to better focus em. I've got a couple I do wanna use but there's not a lotta lore so a lot I would write for them would be own interp to fit lore of RP. So it might be a bit to get that stuff typed out. Is there a limit when I need to have CSes done? I can probs start on em and ai to get em done by Monday depending on how tired I am? I work this weekend.

Hello y'all! I'm gonna be helping Phantom Thief out with stuff, so please feel free to annoy me about stuff while I get all caught up!

Hello y'all! I'm gonna be helping Phantom Thief out with stuff, so please feel free to annoy me about stuff while I get all caught up!
Cool cool. If it's okay, is it cool fo me to aim to get my sheets done by Monday? I work this weekend so it's gonna take me some time since I have 8h days all 3 days this week and cannot stay up super late

Cool cool. If it's okay, is it cool fo me to aim to get my sheets done by Monday? I work this weekend so it's gonna take me some time since I have 8h days all 3 days this week and cannot stay up super late
Sure thing! We're workin' on getting the ball fully rolling and setting things up for some opening arcs/pitches, and writing's supposed to be fun and not stressful anyways. Take your time, my dude

Sure thing! We're workin' on getting the ball fully rolling and setting things up for some opening arcs/pitches, and writing's supposed to be fun and not stressful anyways. Take your time, my dude
Aiming for Monday but I am gonna be working 5 days a week now so I may be spotty at least as I adjust to sched. Am gonna start working on sheets tonight though

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts so real life issues have been conspiring against me, and I now have less time for RPing. As such I'm withdrawing from some RPs. Unfortunately Secret Crisis is going to be one of such RPs. I hope you guys have a lot of fun with this, and perhaps I'll RP with you in the future.

Heh thinking of all the shenanigans Luffy gets into.. he just is chaos.

YOU NAMED THEM RAICHU AND RIOLU SO CUTE—
I did! I'm glad you think it's cute hsdhdbdn
Raichu is an American bobtail, so he got the name bc his tail zig zags like a thunderbolt.
Riolu. He's a fairly normal kitten but riolu just sort of fits his personality? This image sums him upurl(6).png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back