• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Secret Crisis (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Most plot ideas in mind revolve around Envy being a shit bird (they already have blood on their hands) not sure I can handle two character.
I plan on registering either Gyutaro or Doma from Demon Slayer would could be an acomplice Not sure if an homuculus and demon would get along.

Last edited:
I plan on registering either Gyutaro or Doma from Demon Slayer would could be an acomplice Not sure if an homuculus and demon xould get along.
Yeah as accomplice I see it working Envy isn’t known to care to making friends.

If anyone wants to plot with me in regards to Kiriko or Joker do feel free to hit me up ^^

Hi everyone, I'm somewhat of an assistant game master here. I just wanted to ask that you please don't press Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts about when it's going to start. We're currently trying to work out how to start, and it may take a few days.

Thanks for your patience, everyone!

Hi everyone, I'm somewhat of an assistant game master here. I just wanted to ask that you please don't press Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts about when it's going to start. We're currently trying to work out how to start, and it may take a few days.

Thanks for your patience, everyone!
Hello, Silver! Thanks for letting us know, and can't wait! Take your time, a slow, well thought-out RP is better than a rushed one!

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts I finally posted images and themes for my first five characters. I did post WIP for my three last characters but I'll complete the rest of their profile at home later.
Ploegy Ploegy I think we could plan something with Kiroko and the Demon Slayer characters I registered.

Last edited:
DIo is that Nariccistic Vampire who also has blood on his hands, With an ego akin to a god.
Envy got to Hughes by shape shifting into his wife. Let’s I just say the plot of fma brotherhood is Father starting wars to make the nation wide transmutation circle. Hughes knew and was about to tell when he was intercepted by Lust then Envy.. and yeah.

I see Envy kind of doing things during the day since Dio can’t by using their shape shifting ability I know Dio is a narcissist with an ego.

Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
Then Ardyn and Gyutaro shall join with them. Ardyn will try to manipulate the three for his own motives.

Ardyn is also a shape shifter so Envy and him could team up disguising as a hero trusted allies to fool them.
Ardyn can move during daytime during while Gyutaro can't.

Last edited:
Either Tanjiro,Nezuko and Zenitsu encounter Kiriko during a mission in the city or Tanjiro gets seperated from Nezuko and Zenitsu during a mission and Kiriko finds Nezuko's box.
Just curious did you have a particular reason as to why Kiriko?

Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
Then Ardyn and Gyutaro shall join with them. Ardyn will try to manipulate the three for his own motives.

Ardyn is also a shape shifter so Envy and him could team up disguising as a hero trusted allies to fool them.
Ardyn can move during while Gyutaro can't
Hmm sounds neat to have a team of Arryn and Envy

Just curious did you have a particular reason as to why Kiriko?
Maybe because it could be fun to have Tanjiro Nezuko and Zenitsu interact with her. And she is has the mystical powers of a fox spirit,she could help the Demon slayers.

Envy got to Hughes by shape shifting into his wife. Let’s I just say the plot of fma brotherhood is Father starting wars to make the nation wide transmutation circle. Hughes knew and was about to tell when he was intercepted by Lust then Envy.. and yeah.

I see Envy kind of doing things during the day since Dio can’t by using their shape shifting ability I know Dio is a narcissist with an ego.
I think DIO and Envy would be best Frienemies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back