• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Secret Crisis (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu I see you got yourself a Digimon rep. If that's the case, I might try to deploy someone from the series too - specifically a character from either the Cyber Sleuth duology or Survive.

Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu I see you got yourself a Digimon rep. If that's the case, I might try to deploy someone from the series too - specifically a character from either the Cyber Sleuth duology or Survive.
Been a Fan of Fusion and wanted to use the digimon King himself (Well the Hunters Vers XD) Also I have a slight recommendation, Rooting for Cyber Sleuth, they got some gud characters

Now that Luffy is approved hehe what kind of shenanigans he gets into? I can only think a lot especially with gear 4.

Anyone up for a storyline where Kyojuro Rengoku,the flame hashira trains a few young warriors from other worlds and help them against a demon or other villain?

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts I will post a few more characters but I will update the pictures and themes tommorow at my local library ( I can't copy/paste pics on my tablet)

Anyone up for a storyline where Kyojuro Rengoku,the flame hashira trains a few young warriors from other worlds and help them against a demon or other villain?

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts I will post a few more characters but I will update the pictures and themes tommorow at my local library ( I can't copy/paste pics on my tablet)
Luffy doesn’t need training as he got it from Rayleigh two years in the one piece universe I can see Luffy getting along fine with Rengoku.

Hmm tempted with a villain the homunculus envy from fma brotherhood.

Tempted to do Jotaro from stardust Crusaders

Also If anyone wanna Plot out with Either Foo Fighters or Shoutmon U can DM me.

Try just making the sheet, think of possible plot ideas, and see if they interest you enough to go through with it. That's how I deal with many temptations with RPs, he'll, I'm doing that now!
Most plot ideas in mind revolve around Envy being a shit bird (they already have blood on their hands) not sure I can handle two character.

Tempted to do Jotaro from stardust Crusaders

Also If anyone wanna Plot out with Either Foo Fighters or Shoutmon U can DM me.
Jotaro..

jojo's bizarre adventure jjba GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back