• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Second Dawn (Post Apocalyptic Nationbuilder set in Europe)

CharmingCthulhu CharmingCthulhu Are you wanting a little bit of the Pyrenees around Andorra did you say?
Other then sorting that out I think your CS is pretty great so I am strongly considering accepting because.. I love Knights..

Yeah a little bit more of the eastern Pyrenees would be cool, and since im taking a little bit of extra land could I possibly up the population to around 2,000?

Yeah a little bit more of the eastern Pyrenees would be cool, and since im taking a little bit of extra land could I possibly up the population to around 2,000?
Theres not a whole lot of pop to really get around there, however you could bump it up a couple hundred to around 1700. You may have the smallest pop but.. no one lives there :P

Theres not a whole lot of pop to really get around there, however you could bump it up a couple hundred to around 1700. You may have the smallest pop but.. no one lives there :P

True, but thanks for the increase, every bit of manpower helps! I am actually very excited to see how my small but determined military will fair against the much larger ones that other nations have.

London, Paris, Madrid, Rome, Moscow and Istanbul are claimed. The rest of the claimed ones are mostly insignificant.
Are you implying that the great nation of Andorra is insignificant, because if you are, well, I'm sure you'll be changing your mind once my minuscule army comes marching through Moscow.

Looks like there is going to be some Eastern and Western Romans in this. That's going to be fun to spectate.

Never!! We will use our "hitler bunkers" to wait you out! (Referring to the hundreds of bunkers under Berlin built by Hitler and Stalin.

Oh, Asylum was one of the first people that indicated his interest in this, but he said he was only semi-interested and said if he did he would probably be Berlin. My bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back