• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Second Dawn (Post Apocalyptic Nationbuilder set in Europe)

Oh, Asylum was one of the first people that indicated his interest in this, but he said he was only semi-interested and said if he did he would probably be Berlin. My bad.
What are your thoughts on glorious Rome?

Mama Mia that's a one a spicy meat a ball.
13f78fc9-d1bc-4789-abe2-14002ad23e6a

Reserve me the city of Bordeaux, France (or the territory of Gironde; a department of Nouvelle-Aquitaine region)

A revived imperial Aquitaine would be great, yes?

Done. Tell me if there is anything that needs more modification.
My faction did claim the city your application is for, which you've known before making your application anyway. And you have a disproportionate population (which'll have to be subtracted from mine since we're in the same city) for only having 7/206 of the total Metro Stations. A couple hundred over three thousand people will have to inhabit every single one and you'll still have ridiculous overcrowding issues even if you utilize every single bit of tunnel you have.

I don't why you couldn't have chosen another Russian Metro System or bunker. There's the ones in Siberia. There's the St. Petersburg Metro. There's the Rostov Metro. There's the Kaliningrad Metro/Cold War Bunker System. They actually have official Metro Books written for St. Petersburg, Rostov and Kaliningrad too.

My faction did claim the city your application is for, which you've known before making your application anyway. And you have a disproportionate population (which'll have to be subtracted from mine since we're in the same city) for only having 7/206 of the total Metro Stations. A couple hundred over three thousand people will have to inhabit every single one and you'll still have ridiculous overcrowding issues even if you utilize every single bit of tunnel you have.

I don't why you couldn't have chosen another Russian Metro System or bunker. There's the ones in Siberia. There's the St. Petersburg Metro. There's the Rostov Metro. There's the Kaliningrad Metro/Cold War Bunker System. They actually have official Metro Books written for St. Petersburg, Rostov and Kaliningrad too.
I already know that.
Why do you think they want to leave?
It all has a purpose.

#GloryToArstotzka
#MommaMiaThatsASpicyMeatABall

I already know that.
Why do you think they want to leave?
It all has a purpose.

#GloryToArstotzka
#MommaMiaThatsASpicyMeatABall
So you're saying that about 3,500 people can live in a single one of these Metro Stations sustainably. Bruh. How did you calculate you have 24,000 people anyway?

So you're saying that about 3,500 people can live in a single one of these Metro Stations sustainably. Bruh. How did you calculate you have 24,000 people anyway?

Lol nope, the crowding was intentional.
It happens when people are basically forced to leave due to being attacked, and then nobody deals with the population besides hoping that they die by other means.

And the 24,000 was a over count because I have written this and did calculations at about 5 AM. That was the result I believe.

Lol nope, the crowding was intentional.
It happens when people are basically forced to leave due to being attacked, and then nobody deals with the population besides hoping that they die by other means.

And the 24,000 was a over count because I have written this and did calculations at about 5 AM. That was the result I believe.
How does 7/206 of the total metro stations sustain a little over 5% of the surviving population of Moscow?

Because
How does 7/206 of the total metro stations sustain a little over 5% of the surviving population of Moscow?

Because of the power of sleep deprivation.

But anyway, I've lowered the number down alot but there should still be a overcrowding problem. Otherwise, I will need to figure out a new problem to use against me.

OH YOU MADE A SLEEPY MISTAKE OH HOW DO YOU MAKE MISTAKES MISTAKES CANNOT EXIST EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE
try to read this post in whispering
"JOKE"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back