• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Second Dawn (Post Apocalyptic Nationbuilder set in Europe)

General Deth Glitch

Two Thousand Club
Second Dawn
Post-apocalyptic-Landscapes-of-Famous-Places12-640x430.jpg
A Post Apocalyptic RP Set In Europe. 50 Years after the bombs fell you notice a shift in the world. A Whole Generation have been brought to adulthood since then and survival is not enough anymore. Those who survived the hell first hand are beginning to band together more then before. Those who once travelled as a family now look to settle with other families and create a new life for themselves. Some of those lucky few who found shelter before the bombs dropped are beginning to open their doors. The world before is indeed gone but a new world is on the cusp of creation, demanding to exist. It calls to you, you are the leader these people need. You will reform these wastes into a new safe haven. Will you settle and form a new nation? One where those who raid and murder for their daily bread will face your wrath and those who work through sun or snow will find salvation. Or will you take what you need? Gather an army, show the world Genghis 2.0. The Golden Hoard with guns, be the wolf the feasts upon the work of others? Now is the time. The Struggle for survival is over, now begins the fight to live.

A Breif overview of what I hope to achieve is an RP where we start out small, newly created little nations. We will RP our nation and make choices that I will influence. (For example if you try to conquer a lot of land I will limit how much or cause an issue to make it harder but I wont actually say no.) The Geography and Ecology of the world will be inspired by the Fallout series (Largely FO4), so Craters, radiated animals and things like radiation storms, modifying of course for European landscapes and wildlife, however the actual history would be following our own timeline but pretending the war happened in about 2025 with little changes to military technology, most of which will be unusable. While Guns are not as prevalent in Europe as they are in America there will still be plenty. I feel like I have given a basic idea of my plan but I am sure you will have questions so please ask away.

OOC
I have Gained Interest, here is the CS: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/second-dawn-css.320772/#post-7649738

Last edited:
Think you all might want to Gander

Should be, My plan is to have all Europe (And if we get a fair few people add the larger Mediterranean)
I am still choosing between a few different places to claim as my own.
So the general technology level would be pretty poor and most things we would be using that would be sorta advanced would be prewar things, right?

So the general technology level would be pretty poor and most things we would be using that would be sorta advanced would be prewar things, right?
All 'sorta advanced' things :P But yes. You might be able to arm a small militia with guns but when your looking to arm your armies you will probably not have enough for all.
(Thinking of adding in the lore that most of Europe's armies were in like America or somewhere fighting to further reduce the pool of guns... not sure though)

All 'sorta advanced' things :P But yes. You might be able to arm a small militia with guns but when your looking to arm your armies you will probably not have enough for all.
(Thinking of adding in the lore that most of Europe's armies were in like America or somewhere fighting to further reduce the pool of guns... not sure though)
It isn't like a nuclear war would make it impossible for the lost art of gunsmithing to resurface from the fallout.

More story based
What would you say would be the maximum starting population? Because my Moscow faction is going to be chilling in these vast subterranean Soviet era bunkers capable of sheltering a maximum of 25,000 people together for an estimated 30 years. Although I'm going to not be at maximum capacity for the sake of more years of food.

The two bunkers are called D6 and the Underground City (informally named Ramenki 43). They're built underneath the Moscow Metro pictured here.

image.gif

What would you say would be the maximum starting population? Because my Moscow faction is going to be chilling in these vast subterranean Soviet era bunkers capable of sheltering a maximum of 25,000 people together for an estimated 30 years. Although I'm going to not be at maximum capacity for the sake of more years of food.

The two bunkers are called D6 and the Underground City (informally named Ramenki 43). They're built underneath the Moscow Metro pictured here.

View attachment 289079
I haven't truly considered the population :/ Time to work on that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back