• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Second Chance Academy(OOC)

Just made my first post ^^; I'm sorry if it's lack luster, I'm kind of rusty, and kind of wanted to get a post out before I got caught up in work and school work.
NanoHeart NanoHeart Your character won't get their desired look until after they complete the academy
Oh.. should I edit the post then?

Cara Cara Mr. Baron, the one who made the announcement for everyone to come to the entrance is also the one that gives the speech of accepting the challenge. He hasn't met Mira yet. He's about to gather everyone and basically say that speech to everyone

Oh? Should I wait to post then? I've been a tad bit busy over the weekend as well, and working on a post now before I go to bed.

I guess. I feel it'd just go smoother if I post then you do again, that why Matt can explain himself as well.

I will be away for a few days. I will be leaving tomorrow and won't be back until Wednesday. I apologize for any inconvenience and I hope no one loses interest with this short break :c Usually I would be able to have access to internet at all costs except for when I'm going camping (like I am now). However, since it's getting colder, I probably will never be without internet this long for a long time. Of course I do encourage everyone to have character interactions while I'm away. If your character has not seen the Headmaster, my best advice is to see him now as I'll be available all day to respond

Sorry for the long post

Sorry I appologize ^^; my internet went down, and wont be up till tomorrow. I have data on my phone, but typing on my phone is a pain in the ass and cramps my hands after a while. Ill post again tomorrow evening, and I appologize for my absence

It's alright. My wifi has also been acting up lately and it went down this weekend too.

I apologize for my small absence but I am back now and should be for a long time. Hopefully we can officially kick things off and everyone is still interested

Uasal Uasal I don't think of it as being rude at all. I apologize greatly if you thought I was being rude, simply unaware of the situation at hand. I hope everything clears shortly. I hope you stay safe. Take your time in posting. Thank you for letting me know, but I do feel bad now :c

Raku Raku Understandable, I know that their wifi was down...I was mostly tagging everyone just to be sure

Uasal Uasal I don't think of it as being rude at all. I apologize greatly if you thought I was being rude, simply unaware of the situation at hand. I hope everything clears shortly. I hope you stay safe. Take your time in posting. Thank you for letting me know, but I do feel bad now :c

NO, no don't feel bad. I didn't think you were being rude at all, I just wanted to ensure my blatancy wasn't considered rude. Thanks for your concern.

Im still interested, however, Of course life gets in the way, and I havent found the time to put out anything. Ill try and put something out on thursday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back