• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Second Chance Academy(OOC)

Cara Cara Sorry, I hope you don't mind me if I redirect your question to here. I would rather all talking/questions be here instead of the Lore Page. But to answer your question, it would be after you make your character. Unless you are making multiple characters and want your characters to room with each other. Or if you have talked to and agreed with another player to have your characters be roommates. Or like I said, I would randomize and once characters are made, I will pair up characters accordingly. The rooms can be co-ed.

ok XD, id rather randomized roommates though cause i don't really know anyone. or anyone can be my roommate ^.^

@DanielKarrots Yeah, the limit is five characters per person.

Also, something to be aware of, I might accept one character but not the other--depending on who wants to play who and who makes that character the best.

Do you mean that if two people want there character based off the same person only one will get chosen? Just checking.

SRUNewman SRUNewman Yes. If two (or more) want to play someone based off the same character, I will only choose one. That being said, if someone joins after the rp has started and someone wants to play a character based off a character that is already being played, they will have to make a new character.

@DanielKarrots Please check out the lore page before making a character as I do talk about how this roleplay is going to run and my expectations out from this roleplay and the players.

Also Electives are classes you take in the academy and you get to pick three of them.

@DanielKarrots though I admire OCs this isn't what this is. You are to make a modernized fairytale character with a twist. Please read the lore for more clarification and background.

Cara Cara Unfortunately I have already claimed Belle for my actual character. Though you can challenge me, it would have to be a very detailed and impressive character background.

@DanielKarrots though I admire OCs this isn't what this is. You are to make a modernized fairytale character with a twist. Please read the lore for more clarification and background.

Cara Cara Unfortunately I have already claimed Belle for my actual character. Though you can challenge me, it would have to be a very detailed and impressive character background.
it's okay, I'll choose someone else.. I'll edit it later

Damafaud Damafaud I'm not sure what you mean by if you can judge if there are two Belles. I do know that I'll make a list of what characters have been taken. Cause once your character is accepted, if someone else joins and wants to make the same character they will have to do something else.

@DanielKarrots I agree with Damafaud, this is to be a fairytale, myth, or legendary character. Any official Disney princess movie would count since I consider it a fairytale. But this doesn't mean every Disney movie character would count.

I
Damafaud Damafaud I'm not sure what you mean by if you can judge if there are two Belles. I do know that I'll make a list of what characters have been taken. Cause once your character is accepted, if someone else joins and wants to make the same character they will have to do something else.

@DanielKarrots I agree with Damafaud, this is to be a fairytale, myth, or legendary character. Any official Disney princess movie would count since I consider it a fairytale. But this doesn't mean every Disney movie character would count.

All right! Is Ravus okay?

Damafaud Damafaud I haven't really looked him over, I've been very sick all day. I also wasn't going to start accepting until my characters are done. It will also give a chance for others to join. I should have everything ready to go by the end of the week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back