• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Second Chance Academy(OOC)

Hey gang, thanks so much for being patient with me. I hope to get the ball rolling in the next day or two!

I'm making some real good progress on the professors, remember that the roommate list will be on the lore page! I'll be updating it real soon.

SRUNewman SRUNewman Your character is officially accepted, I will pair you up with Jacintha

Damafaud Damafaud Your character is officially accepted..just one thing, you have his desired look, what about his actual/current looks? :]

PastelPuppy PastelPuppy I would really like so more background on your character as I'm looking for at least a paragraph (5-7 sentences)

Cara Cara Though Moana is an acceptable character, you haven't changed much about your character that speaks "Moana" as well as your character would not be able to control water. As your character would be a new arrival to school, they would have no powers at this moment. As time goes on, you can absolutely build the potential for controlling water

Last edited:
My first post is up! (I will post as the NPCs later once more people post) Anyone accepted is free to post :]

Uasal Uasal Your character is accepted. Congratulations on making a character based off of someone I never heard about either. I had to look up the myth =]

Last edited:
Raku Raku Yes, they would have to be human though. (At least the first part of the rp the "academy part" but once the characters complete the academy the plot will come into play and then it can be a different species)

Raku Raku Yes, they would have to be human though. (At least the first part of the rp the "academy part" but once the characters complete the academy the plot will come into play and then it can be a different species)

Excellent. I'll get working on my character tomorrow!

I might get lucky. It is pushing the temp limit here for practicing, so my practice may get cancelled and I can work on my character sooner.

They would be shown their room if they are newly arriving. Or you can have that your character has already arrived (no longer than 24 hours) and could have hung in their room for a bit. Either case, the headmaster would have already met your character or is going to meet them once they arrive

SRUNewman SRUNewman Your character is officially accepted, I will pair you up with Jacintha

Damafaud Damafaud Your character is officially accepted..just one thing, you have his desired look, what about his actual/current looks? :]

PastelPuppy PastelPuppy I would really like so more background on your character as I'm looking for at least a paragraph (5-7 sentences)

Cara Cara Though Moana is an acceptable character, you haven't changed much about your character that speaks "Moana" as well as your character would not be able to control water. As your character would be a new arrival to school, they would have no powers at this moment. As time goes on, you can absolutely build the potential for controlling water

i didn't add anything but i deleted some stuff... is she good to go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back