• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Second Chance Academy(OOC)

I have quite the idea. /// Is it alright if I make a neutral character? Someone who could possibly move the plot along with some conflict and such?

Vampiricdoll Vampiricdoll I'm fine with that, as long as it's not too much. I would like this to be a semi-slow build since I want the first part to be academy, but there will be mini/character plots that can happen along the way.

Vampiricdoll Vampiricdoll I'm fine with that, as long as it's not too much. I would like this to be a semi-slow build since I want the first part to be academy, but there will be mini/character plots that can happen along the way.
Alrighty. I was just wondering because I know some people aren't okay with that. :0 So I thought I'd ask. I won't do anything major!

Vampiricdoll Vampiricdoll No, the desired look and their biggest dream is what will happen after they successfully complete the Academy

Raku Raku I believe everyone but Moessashi471 and Mizetta has put their beginning post. I will be posting once more soon. I was waiting for the majority of people to see how the students came into the place.

Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

I thought I'd let you know I finished my character /// I'm not sure if you saw it or not. Can you let me know if I need to change anything?

I apologize I got tired last night and did not post. I will post in a few hours after work.

Vampiricdoll Vampiricdoll Accepted! I love her desired appearance

NanoHeart NanoHeart I really like this character and normally I'd say no to combining characters but it works wonderful together. Accepted

When you only have an hour before class and you're in multiple roleplays where you want to post paragraphs for all of them so you only get one done. :c

A post will be up soon, I promise :C (give it like..2 hours? at the most..maybe 3?)

Just made my first post ^^; I'm sorry if it's lack luster, I'm kind of rusty, and kind of wanted to get a post out before I got caught up in work and school work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back