• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seasons - Long-Term

Bi0S

Onward, Buttercup! There's fuckery to spread!
Looking for a long-term role play partner to frolic with delight through insane, ever evolving adventures with me.

I'm interested in developing multiple characters through a loose medieval fantasy role play in a world we create together. We shall quest for gold, items, and glory.

Basic Plot
Our muses are adventurers! Where they started, why they're here, it's up to us. Our muses find themselves on various adventures, always with a main quest in mind. We shall partake in side quests for various reasons; be it loot, goals, missions, or honor.

Each main quest will be marked as 'seasons' of our adventure, leading to endless fun and possibilities.

About Me
Adult - 31- Female - Very very normal with extra normal hobbies and a side of super normal interests.

Requirements
Partners must be 18+

Gender/Orientation is unimportant to me. I can/will play a variety of characters, though my main character is likely going to be female.

Non-Literate/Non-Advanced
I send out one sentence or 20 paragraphs, it all depends on what's happening, but I prefer the same from you. I prefer short and sweet for character conversations, and as much as needed/wanted to be done for details, actions, descriptions, etcetera.

I'd really like us to be friends outside of the RP. I find that it's important to have a solid connection with your partners. Please expect me to invite you to watch a movie, play a game, or just chit-chat randomly.

Schedule
Most active from:
10pm-8am EST
9pm-7am CST
7pm-5am PST
Etc...

Sunday's I tend to play D&D until late into the night, or I go out to karaoke with my friends. I spend 1-2 nights a week until 2-3am at my best friends house. If I'm not working, I'm probably painting, but I go to a lot of town events as well.

Available on Discord or Forums

Okay, this sounds cute ♡
I figure that the characters can just meet up while they're on a mission and go from there; like one is struggling with a chest and the other one opens it as long as they split the loot, but the loot is just a single item that they both want, for example.

About Me
Adult - 31- Female - Very very normal with extra normal hobbies and a side of super normal interests.
Totally a human, does absolutely human things like breathing air and drinking water.

Seriously, though, we seem to be a perfect match time-wise. I'd love to brainstorm stuff and come up with something. I'd heavily prefer forum plays, though communication and brainstorming can be done through Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back