• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Echo1001

Certified Bernadetta Fan
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!
Thank you for reading this post of mine.

I'm relatively new-ish to roleplaying. Though I've done it off and on, quite frequently even in the past, I haven't done it in a while. I don't know a lot of terminology in this community to be honest, and I'm not too picky on writing styles or amount of paragraphs, as long as it's not one liners or novella. Heck, I'm even fine with one lines to an extent, so long it's not a consistent occurrence. I understand that it can sometimes be a bit difficult to pop out fully-detailed paragraphs for some people, so I would be more than happy to allow some wiggle room in that regard. I'm pretty casual, I'd think. :)

I do have a few rules though, but I don't think they're anything major.​

1. No NSFW - This site doesn't allow the kind of content I don't want anyway, so I'd think that this one wouldn't need to be listed, but I'm going to anyway to cover my bases. Excessive violence is fine if it's a series that includes it but, to be honest none of the fandoms I enjoy really have violence so bad it could be considered NSFW.​
  2. Please no godmodding.​
  3. Not a rule technically but I couldn't think of anywhere else to put this: I prefer FxF in regards to romance. Not a requirement by any means, I'm totally fine with MxF and MxM, it's just not my preference.​
  4. That's it, those are my rules​

I have a handful of fandoms I'm interested in, and I shall list them. Afterward, I'm going to list the two specific roleplay ideas I'm really interested in!

Fire Emblem Three Houses
It's not the only Fire Emblem game I've played, but it is the one I'm most interested in roleplaying for.

Xenoblade
I've played all three games.

Guilty Gear
I'm most familiar with the series' lore starting from Xrd and up. To be honest, sometimes Guilty Gear lore can feel a little hard to follow, but I suppose that's what wikis were made for.

Legend of Zelda
My preference to roleplay would be BotW or TotK by a longshot, though I do love the whole series

Lighting Round
Pokemon, Persona 3/5, Genshin Impact but I'm not too terribly far into the game yet so keep that in mind (Currently on Inazuma), Rune Factory 4, Bocchi the Rock

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the specific ideas I have that I would be interested in roleplaying. Though they are scenarios that I would really like to do, please keep in mind that they're not the only thing I'm interested in roleplaying, and if you'd rather create something from the ground up together, I'm interested in that as well!!

Fire Emblem Three Houses
Bernadetta x Edelgard - Even though it's a pretty unpopular ship, I like it a lot. I'm interested in anything (within reason of course lol) regarding this ship.

Guilty Gear
OC x Elphelt - I have an OC that I really enjoy with Elphelt, so if anyone were interested in playing Elphelt, that would be pretty cool.

And with that, I believe this post is done. If you're interested in anything, let me know please! There's a little bit more information on my profile. Thank you so much for reading this, by the way! Have a nice day/night/whatever, and I hope to be able to talk to you soon!​

Helloo! I'd love to do a Xenoblade, Bocchi the Rock or Pokemon RP !! <3
Hiii! If you'd like to PM me to discuss, by all means go ahead, I'd love to talk about it further :D

(This is my first time using this site, so I don't completely understand how it works yet. So, bear with me for a little while haha.)

Hi! If you're still looking for something Xenoblade and would be interested in a CCxCC roleplay, I'd love to discuss ideas! I'm pretty new to canon character RPs (I dabbled a bit a long time ago), but I'd be happy to give it a go if that's fine with you!

Hi! If you're still looking for something Xenoblade and would be interested in a CCxCC roleplay, I'd love to discuss ideas! I'm pretty new to canon character RPs (I dabbled a bit a long time ago), but I'd be happy to give it a go if that's fine with you!
I too am new to playing canon character RPs so no worried there! By all means DM me, or if you'd rather I'll DM you. I'm interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back